Resistance of the Sars-COV2 virus: how to kill or disinfect the Covid-19 coronavirus? Freeze it or burn it?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: How to kill or disinfect the coronavirus? Freeze or burn Covid-19?

by Christophe » 01/04/20, 20:09

Thank you Gildas, but please source? This is important to not spread bullshit ... now even more than before. Thank you !
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 01/04/20, 21:04

I did not want to put the source because I had it privately through social networks.
The person is in the medical community however. It is a forwarded message.
Sorry!

So believe me : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/04/20, 21:40

Other solutions are offered by Guillaume Meurice with the help of the listeners:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/04/20, 21:46

I did not smile once. The team's almost forced laughter is unbearable. :(
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/04/20, 21:54

Right now, you have to force yourself a little ... : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/04/20, 22:01

Ahmed wrote:Right now, you have to force yourself a little ... : roll:

I strive but it is beyond my strength. 8)
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/04/20, 22:06

What does this have to do with the subject? Humor section, at the limit. :x
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/04/20, 22:10

gegyx wrote:What does this have to do with the subject? Humor section, at the limit. :x

Have you read the title of the video? This is (almost) the subject. : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/04/20, 14:36

Gildas wrote:
Johns Hopkins University has sent this great summary to avoid contagion, share it because it is very clear:

* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered with a protective layer of lipids (fats) which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucous membranes, modifies their genetic code (mutation) and converts them into multiplier and aggressor cells.

* Because the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but breaks down by itself. The decay time depends on the temperature, humidity and the type of material in which it is found.

* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin layer of outer fat. This is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the CASSE LE GRAS foam (this is why you have to rub as much: for at least 20 seconds or more, and make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

Heat dissolves fat; then use water above 25 degrees to wash your hands, clothes and everything else. In addition, hot water produces more foam, which makes it even more useful.

* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol of more than 65% DISSOLVES ALL FAT, in particular the external lipid layer of the virus.

* Any mixture with 1 part of bleach and 5 parts of water directly dissolves the protein, breaking it down from the inside.

* Peroxide water helps a lot after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves viral protein, but it must be used pure and it hurts the skin.

NO BACTERICIDES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; you cannot kill what is not alive with antibiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with everything that has been said.

* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or sheets. Although stuck on a porous surface, it is inert and disintegrates in 3 hours (fabric and porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it eliminates all humidity), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a cloth, the virus molecules float in the air for 3 hours and can settle in your nose.

Viral molecules remain very stable in outdoor or artificial cold like air conditioners in homes and cars. They also need humidity to remain stable and especially darkness. Consequently, dehumidified, dry, hot and bright environments will degrade it more quickly.

* UV light on any object will break down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is a protein) in the skin, which ends up causing wrinkles and skin cancer ..... (long term).

* The virus can NOT pass through healthy skin.

* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.

NO ALCOHOL or VODKA. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol and you need 65%.

* LISTERINE (it's an American mouthwash) works IF YOU NEED IT! It is a 65% alcohol.

* The more space is limited, the higher the concentration of the virus. The more open or naturally ventilated the space, the less it will be concentrated.

* That said, this is why you should wash your hands before and after touching mucous membranes, food, locks, buttons, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computer, desks, a television, etc. And when we use the toilet.

* You also need to moisten your hands, for example by washing them a lot, because the molecules can hide in micro wrinkles or cuts. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.

* Keep even the SHORT NAILS so that the virus does not hide there.

Good confinement, stay optimistic and confident!
Hello, It seems to me that this is the Belgian Institute https://rega.kuleuven.be/if/corona_covid-19 who made this summary, with a pdf link in English, too bad :frown: .

The last serious study found on this subject is https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/N ... tured_home and that coincides well with the recommendations cited by Gildas. : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/04/20, 14:39

I only flew over, I read in detail ...

Gildas wrote:* UV light on any object will break down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is a protein) in the skin, which ends up causing wrinkles and skin cancer ..... (long term).

I think throwing this kind of information to the general public is stupid bullshit! Some will believe that it is enough a little sun to disinfect !!

I have a UV system and so I know how it works: there are doses in W / cm² to be observed to guarantee disinfection!

And the advertised life times on surfaces are insufficient!

See above in this topic!
0 x