philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Containment: The Benefits of Coronavirus

by Exnihiloest » 26/03/20, 21:59

sen-no-sen wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:it is a consequence of the determinisms which we ignore and which act through us.

To consider the human being (only?) As the vehicle through which are expressed "determinisms" over which he has no control while the majority only consciously (or subconsciously) undergo the decisions of the strongest seems to me a reductive strand, but I could be wrong. Fortunately, I still have a space of naivety ...

If there are stronger and weaker ones it is due to something, right?
Attention, I am not saying that we have no power, on the contrary we have the duty to take cognizance of such phenomena in order to no longer be a slave to them.

Of course we have power and knowledge, and indeed we must use them to act. But knowledge is what buggers ideologists. They always find it very difficult to accept realities. This is why we have tyrannies: they want to format man in accordance with their whims because they see him as a product of society whereas it is society that emerge from individuals. They therefore decree that society must be as if or like that, impose it by force and millions of deaths if necessary (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot), too stupid to understand that we cannot change a society without first having men evolve, to pick the fruit of it with a little help if it is ripe, as was the case with the French Revolution.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 27/03/20, 17:42

Coronavirus: from wholesalers to customers, drug trafficking stopped by containment measures
Closed borders, prohibited travel, police checks: the market is under pressure in France.

It's annoying, the coronavirus succeeded, where we failed; he won the battle for security in Ile-de-France, said amused a high-ranking police officer, specialized in the fight against drug trafficking.

Operation to control exit authorizations in a sensitive city in the northern districts of Marseille, the city of olive trees in St Jérôme. the purpose of this operation is to dissuade buyers and sellers of drugs from carrying out their operations and from being confined to their homes on March 25. BADER GILLES / COLLECTIF DR
https://www.lemonde.fr/police-justice/a ... 53578.html

(The Mercedes in a district of HLM, it is necessarily suspect : Cheesy: )
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 28/03/20, 23:50

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/20, 09:11

Containment gives ideas !!

https://creapills.com/boulanger-attesta ... n-20201123

baker-certificate-bread-bags-2.jpg
boulanger-attestation-sachets-pain-2.jpg (452.87 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/12/21, 23:38

A new confinement in sight?

I don't know if it's true, I've never had the app and I've always done it through the web portal (not crazy the wasp)

But in the event of a pipot outbreak we seem to be heading towards confinement or curfew, people having the app “all anti bullshit”, having the creation “Exceptional travel certificate” implemented, would have seen it reappear again in their app, which suggests that ....

Finally, it is possible that it is a hoax, whatever I balance ... You never know ...

It will be funny for the vaccinated to have been vaccinated but to have to be confined if this is the case :P : Oops:
1 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 06/12/21, 00:26

A confinement of "non vax", as well as injected more than 6 months seems likely to put even more pressure on them. But generalized confinement would surprise me, it would lower the number of injections, because if there is no longer a privilege, there will not be many candidates to be re-injected.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/12/21, 00:48

It is not false.

At the same time it continues to fart everywhere!

0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 06/12/21, 09:47

I think that there will be partial and alternative confinement of the unvaccinated according to the effective R the day before (run at 13:24 p.m.), provided that the number of hospitalizations does not exceed the value of the number of first-dose administered on the last Thursday of the previous month. For non-vaccinated people, but holders of a valid health pass following a test (PCR, self-test, or wet finger test), according to their astrological sign (consult the reference table displayed near the nearest heliport ), a derogatory certificate may be issued by the competent authority (the prefect or Danny Brillant) in order to be able to perform an essential outing lasting 1289 seconds.
Regarding the vaccinated, the provisions apply in the same way, except that they do not have to go to see Danny Brillant.
3 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/12/21, 18:09

Rajqawee wrote:With regard to the vaccinated, the provisions apply in the same way, except that they don't have to stop by to see Danny Brillant.

Finally a valid reason to be vaccinated !!! : Shock:
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 07/12/21, 09:56

Yep, that was the ultimate argument!

Following this announcement, the French vaccination rate reached 104%. Indeed, some citizens carried out more than 17 doses in one day to protest against a measure which they qualified as "inhumane".
1 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"