Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 04/04/20, 23:25

thibr wrote:https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Capture-d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran-2020-04-04-a%CC%80-11.30.18.png
statistics are, for now : Wink: , very favorable

Studies shouldn't be long in coming, I think.

Hoping that they respect the Raoult protocol, otherwise they will have little interest.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/04/20, 00:17

Douste Blazy gives an update on Russia Today in favor of the HCQ

Too bad that BFM does not open its antenna ... : roll:
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/04/20, 01:04

Remundo wrote:Douste Blazy gives an update on Russia Today in favor of the HCQ

Too bad that BFM does not open its antenna ... : roll:

Aaaahhh finally the data of the "famous" Discovery test ... which I did not have.

I did not know that the Raoult protocol was deviated.

Damn then it complicates things because they will rely on it to refute the Raoult protocol when they (voluntarily) poorly followed it.

Hope can only come from abroad outside Europe.

A little balm in the heart .....

Doctors Rate Hydroxychloroquine 'Most Effective' Coronavirus Treatment

https://www.dailywire.com/news/doctors- ... -treatment

The survey, conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, asked 6,227 physicians in 30 countries to find out what is the most effective against SARS-CoV-2. The poll finds that 37% of those treating patients suffering from the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy” out of a list of 15 choices.

We cross fingers :!:
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/04/20, 01:30

Aaaahhh finally the data of the "famous" Discovery test ... which I did not have.

I did not know that the Raoult protocol was deviated.

Damn then it complicates things because they will rely on it to refute the Raoult protocol when they (voluntarily) poorly followed it.

Hope can only come from abroad outside Europe.

Yes, having completely seen the 2 videos of Raoult that shot, it was very explicit on the purpose of the future of this test, accepted at the last moment on popular pressure, on the lip, and with an application contrary to the recommended protocol. : Evil:

: Twisted: Buzin's brand : Twisted:
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/04/20, 08:11

we can say that the Discovery test, reserved for patients in serious condition and without combination with azithromycin, is much more a scuttling of Raoult's research than a real impartial scientific approach.

Raoult himself said well that BI - HCQ + AZT therapy is needed and that it only works on patients at the start of infection, not in the terminal phase.
2 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/04/20, 11:23

Remundo wrote:we can say that the Discovery test, reserved for patients in serious condition and without combination with azithromycin, is much more a scuttling of Raoult's research than a real impartial scientific approach.

Raoult himself said well that BI - HCQ + AZT therapy is needed and that it only works on patients at the start of infection, not in the terminal phase.

Eh (I had not specifically searched) but I did not know what the Discovery protocol consisted of.

It is indeed scuttling.

Definitely we blame him for this good boy ...

As I said above: salvation can only come from abroad and also outside Europe.

Good wait and see.
2 x
perseus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perseus » 05/04/20, 22:51

Hello,

Hey there are some who have drool on their lips :)
https://www.usinenouvelle.com/article/s ... is.N949771

By the way, did the HCQ come in generic? I can't be sure. Normally it should be but I can't find a formula besides the plaquenil ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/04/20, 23:12

Perseus wrote:Hello,

Hey there are some who have drool on their lips :)
https://www.usinenouvelle.com/article/s ... is.N949771

By the way, did the HCQ come in generic? I can't be sure. Normally it should be but I can't find a formula besides the plaquenil ...

My faith if it is a leading indicator of a generalization of the Raoult protocol, so much the better because it would mean that it works better than what we can know at this time.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/04/20, 23:51

"We" were made fun of for that (28/03):
GuyGadebois wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:I had posted online last night the article which was modified afterwards quietly: basically when you are on the verge of death you can take the Raoult protocol ... oh well thin will say the detractors it does not work at all this stuff. : Mrgreen:

(Correct) Double bonus for our "higher authorities": not only is the treatment (almost) useless in this case (dixit Raoult), but in addition it "will prove" that the treatment (of Raoult), well that not working!

health-pollution-prevention / resignation-of-dr-raoult-partisan-of-chloroquine-from-scientific-advice-covid19-t16370-150.html? hilit = protocol # p387635
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 06/04/20, 00:18

GuyGadebois wrote:"We" were made fun of for that (28/03):
GuyGadebois wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:I had posted online last night the article which was modified afterwards quietly: basically when you are on the verge of death you can take the Raoult protocol ... oh well thin will say the detractors it does not work at all this stuff. : Mrgreen:

(Correct) Double bonus for our "higher authorities": not only is the treatment (almost) useless in this case (dixit Raoult), but in addition it "will prove" that the treatment (of Raoult), well that not working!

health-pollution-prevention / resignation-of-dr-raoult-partisan-of-chloroquine-from-scientific-advice-covid19-t16370-150.html? hilit = protocol # p387635
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

As you can see I am still waiting for my answer .....

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:One more who cannot read ......

That is to say?
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "