"We are at war": Emmanuel Macron announces containment

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "We are at war": Emmanuel Macron announces containment

by Ahmed » 21/03/20, 11:44

I guessIzentrop quipped ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/03/20, 19:12

0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/03/20, 19:52

There you are kidding! It was another speech that unfolded very differently; in what concerns us, the arms are hidden (it avoids the trouble of controlling the hands, he had been accused of hanging on to the desk) and the eyes are fixed visibly on the prompter, the hesitant subtitling is a tip of com '...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 21/03/20, 20:08

Ahmed wrote:There you are kidding!

Him, messing around? Oh no, never. I often mess around, he unlocks. Sorry, it's not the same. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/03/20, 23:56

Ahmed wrote:There you are kidding! It was another speech that unfolded very differently; in what concerns us, the arms are hidden (it avoids the trouble of controlling the hands, he had been accused of hanging on to the desk) and the eyes are fixed visibly on the prompter, the hesitant subtitling is a tip of com '...
This is called a trial of intent which I would be careful not to issue without knowing. This is how rumors arise, some of which here do not hesitate to peddle.

In fact it was the velotypist who "pedaled" as best he could to transcribe the speech in subtitles : roll: https://www.lemonde.fr/big-browser/arti ... 32693.html

0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/03/20, 08:46

The fact that the velotypist "pedaled" in no way negates the possibility of deception on the part of these communication experts. Macron's gaze is enough proof that this is not a free interpretation, but that he faithfully follows the teleprompter ... After his tumble in public opinion, it is not surprising that he take this opportunity to "recover a little health".
Of course, despite everything, everyone is free to give in naivety: this is what manipulators count on and it is clear that it generally works quite well ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/03/20, 09:16

The manipulation is not in such insignificant details, a "good war" has always raised confidence in a leader, Tatcher with the Malouinnes war for example, G Bush with his war on terrorism and his words "dead or alive" , “Crusade” and “rogue states”.

The "we are at war" is perhaps in this kind of subtleties, on this subject I discovered an article by Jean-Dominique Michel, a very insightful health anthropologist: http://jdmichel.blog.tdg.ch/archive/202 ... 05096.html
So here we are we are told in a "state of war". Novelty certainly for our generations who (except for the oldest) have known only times of peace. Europe is under a virtual curfew, with a massive restriction of individual freedoms and an economic and social disruption that promises to be dramatic. The speeches of the heads of state ignite to which better: we are "attacked", the enemy is "invisible", "devious", "formidable" but we will come to an end! This kind of vocabulary seems from another age. The reality is more prosaic: we are undergoing large-scale contamination by a virus which is a pure product of the encounter between human stupidity (crowding in cages of wild animals of various species in insanitary markets ...) and the inventiveness of the living. The beast therefore crossed the interspecies barrier and spread from there between humans. This is not a war, we can never defeat or eradicate this creature. We guard against its damage if, then we will have to learn to live with it. Which calls for another intelligence than that of sanitary martial slogans…
We must not stop there the rest is very enlightening on the current situation.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/03/20, 11:06

The manipulation is not which in such insignificant details, but they are part of it ...
Thank you for this interesting article that puts things back in place. It states in particular:
Yes, our health system is not really one, we have an illness industry - which is not the same.
This will go straight to the heart of Janic! : Wink:
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 22/03/20, 11:07

+1
I just read this article, I was going to propose it to you but Izentrop preceded me :)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/03/20, 11:36

izentrop wrote: I discovered an article by Jean-Dominique Michel, a very perceptive health anthropologist: http://jdmichel.blog.tdg.ch/archive/202 ... 05096.html

The article is very interesting indeed. I still have the impression that he quickly forgets in his comparisons the extreme confinement that has been promulgated in Hubei.

PS for Ahmed: he talks about the Swiss health system I think :)
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "