Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 11:13

Remundo wrote:don't worry, Macron has just invented the ultimate system: the obscurantist democracy for your good.

I think there will be enough candidates for the next presidential election so that the French can choose the best president for the future, one more year to wait. We will see the score of your favorite candidate.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 11:14

Janic wrote:ABCon »04/08/21, 10:33
I think that society is a conglomerate of conflicts of interest, that is nothing new, but it is in the powers and against powers that we find a relative balance.
Oh, dugland: Where's the check on these vaccines? In jail!

Philippot is in jail? the editor of France evening is in jail? Martine Wonner, Bigard, Lalanne are in jail? : Shock: since when ?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/08/21, 11:22

abcon
I think there will be enough candidates for the next presidential election so that the French can choose the best president for the future, one more year to wait. We will see the score of your favorite candidate.
ouarf, ouarf! replace a barge in the right eye with a blind one in the other eye, each with equally poor eyesight, or even a blind one: what would be the difference? They all think they are kinglets!
Philippot is in jail? the editor of France evening is in jail? Martine Wonner, Bigard, Lalanne are in jail? : Shock: since when ?
there are a thousand and one ways to muzzle dissidents in the current regime. Some go to the death camp, the gulags, others muzzle the media, so as not to inform the general public, so gullible, with its propagandist state radio.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 11:25

Janic wrote:abcon
ouarf, ouarf! replace a barge in the right eye with a blind one in the other eye, each with equally poor eyesight, or even a blind one: what would be the difference? They all think they are kinglets!

damn, are you the only one in France to know the truth then?

we definitely have no luck ...
there are a thousand and one ways to muzzle dissidents in the current regime. Some go to the death camp, the gulags, others muzzle the media, so as not to inform the general public, so gullible, with its propagandist state radio.

Ah well, however, you keep posting a series of videos of these people, as if muzzled, we have seen worse anyway ... : Shock:
0 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 04/08/21, 13:00

OFF ON

you know, chui surely con ... beauf, facho, conspirator etc ...

but to choose, I still take Bigard and Lalanne

that McFly, Carlito, and those:

HS OFF
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 13:07

Remundo wrote:but to choose, I still take Bigard and Lalanne

OFF ON

Uh ... the little black girl at the bottom left, I would take her well !! For the others uh no thank you and Bigard even less ... but your sexual choices are up to you! : Mrgreen:

HS OFF
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/08/21, 13:18

(What a nightmare...)
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/08/21, 13:21

Christophe wrote:
Remundo wrote:but to choose, I still take Bigard and Lalanne

OFF ON

Uh ... the little black girl at the bottom left, I would take her well !! For the others uh no thank you and Bigard even less ... but your sexual choices are up to you! : Mrgreen:

HS OFF

be careful because there are plenty of transsexuals in the lot, and "the little black", she has angular features and good shoulders ... but hey, that will be a discovery, eh ... : Lol:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 13:22

Ah punaiz you're right! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: Well I leave them all to you then: the black guys, the jester, bigard and co. Take them as you want!

I prefer solitary pleasures in these cases : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/08/21, 13:26

Remundo wrote:be careful because there are plenty of transsexuals in the lot, and "the little black", she has angular features and good shoulders ... but hey, that will be a discovery, eh ... : Lol:

Kiddy Smile is a star of "voguing", an urban dance that has its origin in the black American LGBT (Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) community ..... : Mrgreen:
1 x