Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by sicetaitsimple » 28/04/21, 12:35

ABC2019 wrote: Personally I do not know how to make precise estimates from false figures, so I wonder ...

You don't have to ... You take a figure of 15 million out of the hat and you divide by 7,8 billion, you fall on 0,1923007692307%. The account is good! : Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by Obamot » 28/04/21, 12:58

Oh but what a coincidence! Well go ahead, explain ...

You know that if the math is right, you're the one making the mistake ...?
(And they accepted you at INSERM - where are you more where - with a “calculation” like that?) Image

Ps: I read your posts if I want, when I want: so camembert ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/04/21, 13:59

Ps: I read your posts if I want, when I want: so camembert ...
Tsss! For a Swiss we say: so Emmental! : Cheesy: with the dragging accent!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/04/21, 20:55

I meant he shuts his g ... : Oops: : Mrgreen:

It's been two times that I have been called “Swiss” when I only work there. If this continues, will we soon say that I am a banker?

: Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/04/21, 11:25

Obamot »28/04/21, 20:55
I meant he shuts his g ... : Oops: : Mrgreen:
Yes, but with Emmental rather, a big hard wheel! : Cheesy:
It's been two times that I have been called “Swiss” when I only work there. If this continues, will we soon say that I am a banker?
yuck!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/21, 12:03

Covid: One in ten patients still loses their fight (= dies in hospital) against Covid in Belgium

(...)

The survival rate of hospitalized patients has increased thanks to better care. This better prognosis is also linked to the fact that the patients are younger and that their life expectancy is better when they are admitted.

"One in ten patients still loses their fight against Covid. This is a clear improvement compared to Christmas 2020: two in ten patients died. But it remains high, "laments Yves Van Laethem. In intensive care units, a third of patients still die from coronavirus. A prognosis that has not changed.

The data of the study, still partial, relate to 7.662 patients, including 487 treated in intensive care and extend until April 15.

https://www.levif.be/actualite/belgique ... 20391.html
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 01/05/21, 21:02

'We burn pyres all day': India accused of undercounting the dead
Cover-up fears as crematoriums record double Covid death toll as official toll

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ing-deaths
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 21:39

Christophe wrote:[I]Covid: One in ten patients still loses their fight (= dies in hospital) against Covid in Belgium
You have to remember this figure because this is what the Chinese were doing at the very beginning with the HCQ, and it is correlated with my 0,19%

The “funny ones” will soon eat their hats : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/05/21, 09:46

by pedrodelavega "01/05/21, 21:02 PM

'We burn pyres all day': India accused of undercounting the dead
Cover-up fears as crematoriums record double Covid death toll as official toll

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ...ing-deaths
You seem to have misread your quoted article. The deaths, as with us, were for the most part in treatment for co-morbidities, which is why certain deceased individuals (with a little covid boost it is possible) are not counted as covid deaths. Others are malnourished, poorly treated elsewhere and many other reasons leading to disease and death.
You are remaking us the blow of AIDS in Africa where people suffering from many pathologies typical of this country, have seen themselves labeled AIDS without any relation to this one. but that suited the "health" campaigns of some so well. Business and business!
It promises to be able to sell a few billion American and European vaccines! : roll:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/05/21, 23:51

Hungary: why does the country have the highest death rate in the world?
In the columns of the newspaper, economist Eszter Sinkó believes that the state of the Hungarian health system, disorganized and in dire need of resources, is also at fault. The country spends less than the vast majority of EU countries (and the rest of Europe) on health, with less than 1000 euros per year per capita.

"The health system has collapsed," a hospital doctor confirmed to the newspaper, adding that Hungarian hospitals cannot find a place for Covid-19 patients. Worse still, even when patients are admitted, it is an obstacle course to offer them real follow-up. According to LCI, which is based on statements from the Hungarian College of Physicians, nearly 95% of patients admitted to intensive care with the virus died there.

As Eszter Sinkó notes, Hungary is indeed sorely lacking in qualified caregivers. In 2019, the OECD explained that the country had 3,4 doctors and 6,6 nurses per 1000 inhabitants. These indicators are lower than the EU averages, which can be explained in particular by a strong emigration of competent doctors: since 2004, more than 10.000 Hungarian doctors have left to practice in another country of the Union. https://www.bienpublic.com/sante/2021/0 ... e-au-monde
1 x