Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19, map of the epidemic in real time

by Janic » 16/11/20, 08:15

pic or no pic? There is the question?
All flu-like illnesses go through peaks, then subside until the next peak and on a regular and often seasonal basis. This covid is nothing new in itself, even its global scale [*] which is put forward exclusively as to serve as a screen for something else, underlines their inability to control, by means of devices such as vaccines, their successive failures.

[*] to be compared with the so-called Spanish flu which claimed between 20 and 40 million victims according to the sources
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/11/20, 08:25

thank you Janic for these insights that show how much you have delved into the question.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/11/20, 08:31

thank you Janic for these insights that show how much you have delved into the question.
You're welcome! Highlighting the obvious is not called digging into the question as far as I know, Mr. Statistics should know that!
But at the limit, I refer you to your explanations on the H and the rest which show that you searched the question (well if to dig in the shit, it is to illuminate anything!)
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/11/20, 16:47

Janic wrote:
You're welcome! Highlighting the obvious is not called digging into the question as far as I know, Mr. Statistics should know that!
But at the limit, I refer you to your explanations on the H and the rest which show that you searched the question (well if to dig in the shit, it is to illuminate anything!)

what did I say about the H. and in which posts would I have said it, according to you?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/11/20, 17:11

what did I say about the H. and in which posts would I have said it, according to you?
reread all of your prose, it's written there!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/11/20, 17:24

Is he still losing his memory?
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/11/20, 17:26

Janic wrote:
reread all of your prose, it's written there!

this is not an answer to my question, I am not asking you what I wrote, but what I wrote ACCORDING TO YOU, that is to say what you remembered.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/11/20, 17:49

Ha! If there was kekchoz to understand, I'm sure Janic would succeed But with “ifs” ...
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/11/20, 20:27

this is not an answer to my question, I am not asking you what I wrote, but what I wrote ACCORDING TO YOU, that is to say what you remembered.
the "according to me" does not enter into account, it is not me who came to criticize what you do not know, you recognized it! So read your own words again, not mine since you don't take them into account!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/11/20, 23:43

But no, but not Janic, Image without wanting to offend you, it's his “in my opinion" randomized double blind! Image

He will correct me if I'm wrong but it could have fallen on me VetusLignum, or anyone, it's on the pifometer: Image

It's all spitting JOE what. [JOkE mode “OFF] Image
1 x