Citroën E-AMI One, an electric car for € 19 per month?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Flytox

Re: Citroën E-AMI One, an electric car for 19 € 90 per month?

by Flytox » 29/02/20, 23:37

jean.caissepas wrote:Citroën has just typed hard in the micro-city dweller, with an initial contribution of € 2600 anyway:

https://www.automobile-propre.com/citro ... 90-e-mois/

- Full purchase at € 6900
- 45 km / h max
- 70 km of autonomy

A second caron the cheap, who is interested?

A second car means increasing the total number of vehicles that are already far too large .... it is still a philosophy of "growth".
These cars should rather be sold to replace a damn smoky .... we can always dream .... : Mrgreen:

Apart from that, the concept is interesting especially in the city. 8)
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 00:11

Flytox wrote:A second car means increasing the total number of vehicles that are already far too large .... it is still a philosophy of "growth".
These cars should rather be sold to replace a damn smoky .... we can always dream .... : Mrgreen:

Apart from that, the concept is interesting especially in the city. 8)

If the big cunt leaves his Hummer in the garage and uses this dung, it might be interesting. Otherwise, the concept could be valid in town if it reached the speed of an urban expressway: 70Km / h and if it had a little more than thirty km more autonomy, possibly. Then, if it's for shopping, we should not put a lot of things in it, given the size. Let's say that it is primarily intended for sons and daughters to dad who does not want their offspring to ride a moped ... and mixes with populo in public transport. Who would buy this, frankly?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/20, 00:49

It is roughly my opinion ... it is a car without a license in fact ... which can make the joy of those who no longer have it!

To go to the local cafe is enough! Hips!

E-Friend, will you hand over the little sister? : Cheesy:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 01/03/20, 20:41

I find it rather nice, this little one.

For the city, it's great, and 70 km of autonomy is enough.

The bp for the city, will remain the charging infrastructure, unfortunately, as for the VE, in general.

Simply being unable to charge at home is a serious handicap.

There are always projects to "transform" lighting candelabra, into charging, but that doesn't change much, unfortunately.
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/20, 23:09

It's badly crossed I read today that EDF abandoned 75% of its limits ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/03/20, 00:21

Christophe wrote:It's badly crossed I read today that EDF abandoned 75% of its limits ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

200 fewer terminals is both a lot and nothing ...

A lot on the motorway, yes, but that's not much for the rest of the terminals ... Most are not "EDF".

Besides sodetrel (IZIVIA), gave me thanks for my monthly subscription invoice.

Well, I don't take the highways often either.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/20, 08:43

Yes but symbolically and psychologically it is a heavy blow for the electric car ...

I haven't read the details, what motivated EDF to do this?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/03/20, 19:47

I did not understand if it was a payment method bp, or a terminal bp itself

But all this is only a temporary concern.

An operator is not the entire network.

Some terminals accept the historical Sodetrel "pass", but other "pass" pass.

After my spa, I chatted with a person, who did not think that the VE could be considered for him ... (my physiotherapist ordered a 208 in VE, subject started from there), and I reassured him on the thing. The bp is not for everyday use in general, but indeed for possible long journeys.

Long journey that we generally do not do every day.

I do not worry either, at twice the autonomy of the VE, but after that can be a little more complicated, but as always, when you know the limits of a system, you know how to manage without bp.
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/03/20, 20:25

phil59 wrote:I did not quite understand if it was a payment method bp, or a terminal bp itself.

From what I read, it would be a "hardware" problem at the terminals. Heating and risk of fire. The stations remaining in service would have been supplied by another supplier which would not suffer from the same defect, that's just what I read.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/03/20, 12:36

It seems to me a pity that they do not release it in the "80 km / h maxi" version for all the people who have to make shuttles for their work ... At this price (or even 1 or 000 euros more) , this could be tempting ... On condition of not being honked in the line of cars going at 2 km / h and being blocked ... and to be safe (lighting, etc.) ...

Now I think that the standards that the vehicle must meet are not at all the same when we go from the category "4 wheel moped" (without license) and car. The problem is probably there ...
0 x