The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

by GuyGadebois » 05/04/20, 21:15

Ahmed wrote:... surely not a light, this guy! :D

I will not give his origin so as not to offend anyone ... Let's say that "largely", he was originally from the Balkans ...: Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/04/20, 22:06

GuyGadebois wrote:
Ahmed wrote:... and kicking the soap out of the shower, we still forget it? <<< It's linked because it is by sliding on a soap that they were mostly impaled with the stick. : Mrgreen:
We look forward to seeing you! Guy, for this useful recommendation concerning overcooked baguettes: what perversity hidden under harmless appearances! : Shock:

Do you know where it came from? Stories that a friend of the emergency room told us about the thousand and one objects he found in the foundations of certain patients and which had ended up there, for the most part, "by accident". Including a particularly tasty anecdote: A man had put on a light bulb and turned it on. It was then literally welded to the mucous membrane, but he swore by his great gods that he did not understand how she had ended up there ... : Mrgreen:

I also heard of a guy who had stuck his reproductive organ in a radiator bleed ...

if not for the forecasts, if we approach the peak, that should roughly double so be around 15 in May ... there are some who will still say that it is not worse than a nasty flu ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/04/20, 22:11

ABC2019 wrote:I also heard of a guy who had stuck his reproductive organ in a radiator bleed ...

It was called "Toothpick".
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/04/20, 06:47

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I also heard of a guy who had stuck his reproductive organ in a radiator bleed ...

It was called "Toothpick".

: Mrgreen: yes not the purge I meant the food. Other than that I'm worried about Janic, he hasn't appeared since April 2, I hope he's not in real life : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/20, 05:26

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: Janic obligingly brings me elements of psychology to understand the mechanism of beliefs [...]

There is nothing to understand. It is a personal conditioning [...]

Bah, how would we like, Guy? Mister speaks of “psychology”But would refuse to speak“placebo"!? ImageImage
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/06/20, 07:24

Obamot wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: Janic obligingly brings me elements of psychology to understand the mechanism of beliefs [...]

There is nothing to understand. It is a personal conditioning [...]

Bah, how would we like, Guy? Mister speaks of “psychology”But would refuse to speak“placebo"!?

Well I said to myself Obamot starts to post on homeopathy, would he have something interesting to say?
Well no, first he does only what he can do, that is to say a personal Nieme attack without bringing any useful information to the debate. And then saying anything, since I have talked a lot about placebo.

But in my opinion, it would be prudent not to repost on a thread devoted to the benefits of homeopathy until the memory of the Covid-19 fades from memory - which may take some time.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/20, 10:50

Where a personal attack here ... Image it's simple ...

tell us ABC, could you summarize us in 1 paragraph maximum:

"What was the unexpected scientific result of the effect produced by the administration of a placebo recently?"

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/06/20, 12:54

Obamot wrote:Bah, how would we like, Guy? Mister speaks of “psychology”But would refuse to speak“placebo"!?

It's all to his credit since he doesn't know what it is. : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/06/20, 13:04

Obamot wrote:Where a personal attack here ... Image it's simple ...

tell us ABC, could you summarize us in 1 paragraph maximum:

"What was the unexpected scientific result of the effect produced by the administration of a placebo recently?"

No, I don't know, why? but if you want to talk about it, do it!
(but why do you say "unexpected"? it's been a long time since we know that the placebo effect exists!)
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/20, 13:51

QED!

GuyGadebois wrote:
Obamot wrote:Bah, how would we like, Guy? Mister speaks of “psychology”But would refuse to speak“placebo"!?

It's all to his credit since he doesn't know what it is. : Mrgreen:

Well at least now we know that he doesn't know it since he recognized it : Cheesy:

So he's been talking to us for months about a subject he doesn't know Image Image Image

I told you so...
Last edited by Obamot the 22 / 06 / 20, 14: 08, 6 edited once.
0 x