The commercial scams of the environmentalism [today waves and CMO MF05]

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The commercial scams of the environmentalism [today waves and CMO MF05]

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/20, 13:16

The irrational fears fostered by a certain movement of radical ecology inspire crooks ready to sell you anything.

I start with the fear of waves, regularly presented as a pollution, a danger or a risk (we saw it here with 5G).

I find on the site https://www.greenweez.com/cmo-cmo-mf05- ... 0m-p101108 , at 314 € anyway, a magic cone of only 10x18cm, the CMO MF05, passive therefore without power supply, which would inhibit the waves in a bubble of 16 m in diameter!
Obviously no technical description of the principle, of the frequency bands concerned nor of the level of attenuation, but the services from which it would protect you indicates to us that it would be effective from less than 1 MHz (CPL) to more than 5 GHz (WIFI). : roll:

This technique is simply impossible in the current state of our knowledge. But I am sure that it will be effective with frightened by its placebo effect reinforced by the price unrelated to the stew. The most affected may even put it on their heads.
The consumer society for the psychosomatic patients of ambient alarmism is on the way! If you have other examples, do not hesitate to denounce the scams, I propose to continue in this thread by replacing each time the product in question placed between square brackets in the title of the subject.

0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: The commercial scams of environmentalism [today waves and CMO MF05]

by thibr » 24/01/20, 13:27

this one is better

: Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/01/20, 14:08

Exnihiloest wrote:I find on the site https://www.greenweez.com/cmo-cmo-mf05- ... 0m-p101108 , at 314 € anyway, a magic cone of only 10x18cm, the CMO MF05, passive therefore without power supply, which would inhibit the waves in a bubble of 16 m in diameter!

What experiments have you carried out to affirm that it does not work?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/01/20, 14:20

As an anal plug maybe : Mrgreen:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 24/01/20, 14:23

Uh ... And we put it on the head.
It will make a little siphon of the chibot
Alexia-Charoud-Robin-Hamlet-Internal-1-f7f1a.jpg
Alexia-Charoud-Robin-Hamlet-Interne-1-f7f1a.jpg (41.36 KB) Viewed 7844 times
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/01/20, 14:27

izentrop wrote:As an anal plug maybe : Mrgreen:

Perhaps, I understand that certain accessories were familiar to him ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/20, 14:46

thibr wrote:this one is better

: Mrgreen:

Ah yes, pretty! 75 € the piece of plastic!

I particularly like what concludes their so-called proof:
"Conclusion of the St. Elisabeth University Health Campus
"We were able to demonstrate once again with this subject that the autocorrelation of the Vegetative Equilibrium Index (VEI), the neuro-dynamic matrix, the biological-dynamic age, the vector map brain activity, health index and other values ​​improved on average by more than 80%. This after only 15 minutes of using chip 1 "." : Lol:
It looks like Janic.

What are the DGCCRF and its European counterparts doing? This is where we would expect politicians.

But it must be seen that these crooks are only opportunists taking advantage of the ambient obscurantism which puts the naive in a position to believe. Because the first scam here is an intellectual scam, the maintenance of the fear of the waves by denial of knowledge. Education for the people, knowledge, culture have been a concern since the Age of Enlightenment. This was to emancipate the people by bringing them to understand the ins and outs. What will it have been for ?! It is the return to the channel of superstitions.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/01/20, 15:57

Good then Tryphon, apart from drooling in the void by giving your idle, directed comments and putting back a propagandist layer, you tested the products? Scientifically, are your results convincing? If yes where are they? : Cheesy:
Kiss.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 24/01/20, 16:53

You are tough.
It comes from a good feeling. He thinks about that I think:
Anti-piracy protections without electronics or batteries for contactless credit card and other portable electrical accessories at € 8,99
Screenshot_2020-01-24-16-50-51-982_com.android.chrome.jpg

It's the boss of Amazon who hacked his encrypted phone so anything is possible. He lost a quarter of his fortune on this one, that is to say if his wife had a long arm
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/20, 17:07

Perhaps the biggest commercial scam in ecology is petroleum and other fossil fuels, right?

Inexpensive, sold with huge margins and consumed excessively without taking into account climatic damage ...
0 x