Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Paul72 » 03/07/20, 09:42

Obamot wrote:Ah, no, she is really VERY funny but I eat organic from the garden! : Cheesy:

Finally, as Maxdeffor would say, "it's safe" : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Even with the best will in the world, there are some in the air when spreading on the fields. No doubt very small quantities but still.
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Obamot » 03/07/20, 12:22

I appreciate the narrative effort ... Image Image
Nice, in addition I save ... : Cheesy: therefore! Guy is always right!
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/07/20, 23:55

A very French totem
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/07/20, 00:31

0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/07/20, 13:03

Posted by Izentrop
“... well we naka go organic: well no, it's not that simple ...”

There is no lack of (bio) air con!

Posted by Izentrop “We produce 3 times more ...”

But don't say how many years ... or how much it will cost, after the soil has been exhausted?

Diwouar Izentriop, you still don't have your Datcha in Pripyat / Chernobyl with a vegetable garden treated with Glyphosate?

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/07/20, 18:27

I see on the image of the video the usual environmentalist lie "glyphosate = round-up" (fallacy of the scarecrow). It is not the same thing, glyphosate is an effective ecological herbicide, non carcinogenic, non endocrine disrupting. It is the additives in the round-up that facilitate its absorption by the plant, which are questionable.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/07/20, 19:26

D83A7885-6B9A-4692-9F98-1D297A381895.gif
D83A7885-6B9A-4692-9F98-1D297A381895.gif (1.76 Mio) Consulté 1957 fois
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 11/07/20, 19:43

Exnihiloest wrote:I see on the image of the video the usual environmentalist lie "glyphosate = round-up" (fallacy of the scarecrow). It is not the same thing, glyphosate is an effective ecological herbicide, non carcinogenic, non endocrine disrupting. It is the additives in the round-up that facilitate its absorption by the plant, which are questionable.

Is glyphosate sold without POEA (polyoxyethylene amine) added? I imagine POEA is added to make glyphosate effective right?
It is true that POEA is much more toxic to humans than glyphosate.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/07/20, 22:38

ENERC wrote:It is true that POEA is much more toxic to humans than glyphosate.

If there was only the POEA ...
Glyphosate, in its original formula, is no longer effective enough because after a while, the weeds have mutated and become resistant. The peasants then make mixtures between different products, increase the concentrations (the POEA is part of it, and all this family of derivatives of the agent orange, defoliating used by the Yankees during the Vietnam War ... well now they do not no longer kill the Vietcongs but poison us with it !!!) it is a continual escalation of apprentice chemical sorcerers who test formulas at the edge of their fields (without any control, or animal experimentation ... or on wildlife or whatever whatever ...), helped by the sales representatives who give them tips ... obviously one in two farmers gets cancer, 120 cases in the USA ... But there are some who find it “fantastic”. .. : roll: : Shock: Image
2 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/07/20, 22:53

Exnihiloest wrote:I see on the image of the video the usual environmentalist lie "glyphosate = round-up" (fallacy of the scarecrow). It is not the same thing, glyphosate is an effective ecological herbicide, non carcinogenic, non endocrine disrupting. It is the additives in the round-up that facilitate its absorption by the plant, which are questionable.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff .......... (Tilt) : roll: :(
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)