Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by GuyGadebois » 28/06/20, 23:59

sicetaitsimple wrote:PS remember that the study concerns highly exposed rats ......

But yes, deny, deny, stupid, and ignore that we are rats exposed to this bastard systematically since 1975 ... and that the fertility rate is in free fall * (a good for overpopulation, on the other hand). You give me the sheaf.

* An Israeli university study on human reproduction shows that the sperm concentration in men living in the United States, Europe, Australia and New Zealand decreased by 59,3% between 1973 and 2011.
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/baiss ... 03689.html
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by sicetaitsimple » 29/06/20, 00:26

GuyGadebois wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:PS remember that the study concerns highly exposed rats ......

But yes, deny, deny, stupid, and ignore that we are rats exposed to this bastard systematically since 1975 ... and that the fertility rate is in free fall * (a good for overpopulation, on the other hand). You give me the sheaf.

* An Israeli university study on human reproduction shows that the sperm concentration in men living in the United States, Europe, Australia and New Zealand decreased by 59,3% between 1973 and 2011.

You don't have to answer, but:

-How many children do you have?
-if it is 0, 1, even 2, do you think it is linked to the decrease in the quality of your sperm due to your exposure to glyphosate since 1975?

Edit: the "2" being there only because roughly it is the number which allows the renewal of the generations.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/06/20, 02:56

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

You don't have to answer, but:

-How many children do you have?
-if it is 0, 1, even 2, do you think it is linked to the decrease in the quality of your sperm due to your exposure to glyphosate since 1975?

Edit: the "2" being there only because roughly it is the number which allows the renewal of the generations.

The problem is that when it comes to defending your point of view, you and Izentrop, you hide behind arguments of authority ... But when you are presented with studies (and now trials for 120 complaints of cases of cancer) and you deny everything altogether! The program “Special investigation” of the channel: Canal + (which I gave the link above) showed peasants who made real cocktails of deadly poisons at the edge of their fields (including glyphosate, because nature has become suitable for herbicides, fungicides and other means of controlling insects, and ever stronger mixtures are needed to overcome them ... So since you are so smart ... present us scientific studies on these cocktails that are made the sorcerer's apprentice farmers!
Most people have TV and the internet, they see these shows and know these things ... So how do you expect to be taken seriously after everything you read about them? It is foolish to defend the industry blindly as you do, foolish!
1 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 30/06/20, 14:15

izentrop wrote:
Paul72 wrote:Which concludes to an acute non-toxicity at the recommended dose, but a reduction in the fertility of the worms. And therefore has a gradual decline in their population in repeated use.
Worms fattened with rabbit droppings are rather red compost worms, but especially the herbicide is normally sprayed on the plants, only a tiny dose arrives at the soil surface and degrades quickly ... There they incorporated everything into the soil for their study.

The earthworm which feeds on residues on the surface is the epigee, provided that it is not a bare earth and the endogeous that goes back and forth. Both will not be exposed directly on the surface, because of the predators. In other words, their survival is mainly due to the permanent presence of organic matter on the soil, see the Canadian article above.

This study has nothing to do with reality.

Not in vitro?
The media used as worm substrates (Eudrilus eugeniae) were each made up of
300 g natural soil (fallow soil) dried in the open air and passed through a sieve (Retsch, Germany) of 2
mm in diameter. These media were enriched with 27g rabbit droppings heated in an oven at 105 ° C
for 4 hours then crushed. These media were prepared in 500 ml transparent boxes. The
lids of the boxes were perforated with fine holes to aerate the test media. The solutions of
glyphosate were prepared from the commercial product and fountain water. 10 syringes
cc and 1cc were used to accurately sample commercial products. The concentration of
the glyphosate solution was 2000 mg / l, i.e. 2 g / l and the volume of slurry provided to each medium was
summer of 150 ml.

Red worms are the most resistant (normal, they can live in freshly decomposed manure, in compost which are media highly concentrated in minerals) So it's already interesting to see that they can die at a dosage little above that recommended by the manufacturer.
Also, the anecic (earthworms) will feed at night on the surface of dead plants. They are directly exposed to everything that is sprayed on the ground and on plants to destroy them. And they are more 'fragile'
2 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/06/20, 14:29

sicetaitsimple wrote:-if it is 0, 1, even 2, do you think it is linked to the decrease in the quality of your sperm due to your exposure to glyphosate since 1975?

DDT, TCDD, PCB, BPA, Glyphosate, insecticides, pesticides ... in cocktails or solo, make your choice.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/20, 14:33

Paul72 wrote:Red worms are the most resistant (normal, they can live in freshly decomposed manure, in compost which are media highly concentrated in minerals) So it's already interesting to see that they can die at a dosage little above that recommended by the manufacturer.
Also, the anecic (earthworms) will feed at night on the surface of dead plants. They are directly exposed to everything that is sprayed on the ground and on plants to destroy them. And they are more 'fragile'

What best promotes the exchange between the mycelium and permaculture plants: smoke the fields or do nothing?
0 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 02/07/20, 16:28

Obamot wrote:
Paul72 wrote:Red worms are the most resistant (normal, they can live in freshly decomposed manure, in compost which are media highly concentrated in minerals) So it's already interesting to see that they can die at a dosage little above that recommended by the manufacturer.

What best promotes the exchange between the mycelium and permaculture plants: smoke the fields or do nothing?

A vegetable mulch (hay, straw, crushed plants, brf ...) !! So neither in fact. : Cheesy:
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/07/20, 19:33

Well the urine is an excellent fertilizer: 1 part for 3 parts of water (one of the best?) It's “organic” and it doesn't cost me anything, so I obviously don't need Glyphosate (the kind defoliating poop used during the Vietnam War as Agent Orange).

...it was just to know...
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/07/20, 19:38

Obamot wrote:Bein urine is an excellent fertilizer ...

And an excellent weedkiller considering all that we piss of glyphosate ... : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/07/20, 19:45

Ah, no, she is really VERY funny but I eat organic from the garden! : Cheesy:

Finally, as Maxdeffor would say, "it's safe" : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x