Pension reform - you were born in 1960 (or after) you will work more

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pension Reform - you were born in 1960 (or after) you will work more

by Grelinette » 23/12/19, 11:37

Christophe wrote:The news of the day !!! Waaaaaw Bravo Manu !! Except it's probably wrong!

Well why would Manu lie? ...
First, this retreat is a bit of a flip compared to what he had to put aside when he was young and brilliant business banker at Rothschild, and in addition ... political decisions are made and unmade at the whim of the political power in place and I bet there will be a politician who will reverse this very unjust, inequitable (and illegal) decision not to pay to withdraw from a president, without forgetting that in accounting it must be quite simple to open a budget line to pay on one side what is retained on the other ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/12/19, 11:54

I think that a psychological cell and a toll-free number should be opened for French people shocked by this courageous and exemplary decision. The people are not used to such an act of generosity and renunciation on the part of a millionaire in euros.
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/12/19, 12:10

In terms of heritage, it seems to me that he was not at the top of the list of presidential candidates

image.jpg
image.jpg (31.73 Kio) Viewed 4058 times
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 23/12/19, 12:54

nico239 wrote:
Grelinette wrote:Speaking of François Ruffin, who heard this recording of François Ruffin circulating on the web where we hear him set up an "arranged" meeting with Macron? I'm sure it's a fake!

https://www.bfmtv.com/politique/ruffin- ... 13662.html

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Well, I don't get it, you have all the explanation in the video: if it says true of course.

The registration dates from 3 years ago and it took place in the presence of the employees.

What I'm talking about is the return of this affair which comes back on the web, presenting only pieces judiciously chosen to suggest that Ruffin would be as cynical and manipulative as some of his political counterparts.

What to think of this coming back? Ruffin would be an embarrassing (and brilliant) parliamentarian whose effectiveness must be broken. Note that this is killing two birds with one stone, because it would be the young lawyer Juan Branco, yet on the same side as Ruffin, who would be at the origin of the media coverage of this case ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/12/19, 17:07

Grelinette wrote:. political decisions are made and unmade at the whim of the political power in place and I bet there will be a politician who will reverse this very unfair, inequitable (and illegal) decision not to pay to retire from a president. ..

That's why it's a joke to classify in the announcement effects ...Not to mention the fact that ... well to give up 100% of your retirement is to be contemptuous of the people who are currently fighting for theirs ...

So sorry Manu but on this one you have it all wrong!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/12/19, 17:13

thibr wrote:In terms of heritage, it seems to me that he was not at the top of the list of presidential candidates

This diagram is interesting but has no credibility and you have to be a bit naive to seriously believe it ...

It is enough to add the figures of this article power that one BROADLY exceeds 300 k € https://www.cnews.fr/france/2017-04-27/ ... ron-754068 (and all his positions, all his income are not there, when he was a minister for example ...)

The 1,5 M € (net) earned over 3 years where did it go?

Or maybe Brigitte's facelifts are really, really, very expensive! : Cheesy:

Then let's be serious: the HATVP lost all credibility following the Delevoye affair last month!

Take a 14th oversight: https://www.linfo.re/france/faits-diver ... a-la-hatvp : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/12/19, 17:43

Christophe wrote:
Grelinette wrote:. political decisions are made and unmade at the whim of the political power in place and I bet there will be a politician who will reverse this very unfair, inequitable (and illegal) decision not to pay to retire from a president. ..

That's why it's a joke to classify in the announcement effects ...Not to mention the fact that ... well to give up 100% of your retirement is to be contemptuous of the people who are currently fighting for theirs ...

Yes because the message that passes can be understood as "see, I don't need the welfare state because like a good ant, I took my precautions and I will have a good retirement" and yes because it means that s 'he can do it, all you have to do is "cross the road" to do the same and eventually, "we will remove all this aid".
Basically, let's look at the US model with these wealthy retirees from Florida who invest in pension funds (which we pay them) and imitate it.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/12/19, 19:20

Christophe wrote:Not to mention the fact that ...well to give up 100% of his retirement is to be contemptuous with the people who are currently fighting for theirs ...

It’s an insult even .... and take people for idiots
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/12/19, 11:05

Well nico, I wrote insulting before modifying contemptuously (contempt includes insult I think?)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/12/19, 16:23

Christophe wrote:The news of the day !!! Waaaaaw Bravo Manu !! Except it's probably wrong!

Macron palpated several million euros when he operated at Rothschild in the merger / acquisition of Alstom by General Electric,

I let you imagine what can happen when Macron decides to sell ADP or La Française des jeux ... or when he sells the pension system to American pension funds ... Oh obviously, he doesn't touch anything in his pocket directly . Let's say that he makes friends who send the elevator back like him by ripping off the working masses.

We should ask Macron where the millions in his heritage went. There was at one time a little controversy on this subject, but we don't talk about it anymore ...
0 x