The wonders of Nature

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The wonders of Nature

by GuyGadebois » 01/12/19, 17:17

Ahmed wrote:You really believe that Bush sorry? : Cheesy:

You did not talk about that.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/12/19, 18:17

Guy, it was you who spoke about the Gulf War ... What did you understand from my message?

Grelinette, I was not referring to the movement of the GJ, but to the demonstrations on the climate and to new groups, like "Extinction-Rebellion" which will revive the economy through "energy transition", of "smart" cities, of all-round connectivity and "soft" movements, but above all electric ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/12/19, 20:03

Ahmed wrote:Guy, it was you who spoke about the Gulf War ... What did you understand from my message?

When you write: (do you know a single war that would be recognized as unjust by its initiators?)
I answer "The Gulf War", since those who started it did so on lies. They are therefore the first to know and to recognize (among themselves) that it was unjust, unjustified, unjustifiable.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/12/19, 20:30

This is where you are mistaken: certainly, the leaders have invoked false reasons, but this war was nevertheless justified in their eyes by other considerations revolving around petroleum interests and monetary questions. These interests, they obviously perceived them as a good superior to the harm that war would cause ...
Therefore, Macron does he pretend to "convert" to ecology to capture an electorate likely to offer him a second term, because he believes that a lie is a minor evil in comparison to the good he can bring him ... 8)
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/12/19, 20:59

Ahmed wrote:This is where you are mistaken: certainly, the leaders have invoked false reasons, but this war was nevertheless justified in their eyes by other considerations revolving around petroleum interests and monetary questions. These interests, they obviously perceived them as a good superior to the harm that war would cause ...

The harm caused by wars, they do not care as their first shirt ... And they knew PERFECTLY that this war was unjustified. Otherwise we could justify everything. Should agree on words sometimes.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 01/12/19, 21:16

GuyGadebois wrote:The harm caused by wars, they do not care as their first shirt ... And they knew PERFECTLY that this war was unjustified. Otherwise we could justify everything. Should agree on words sometimes.

It all depends on what we call a justification?
It was a good justification for the neocons and the oil tankers: to liberate (oil) from Iraqi geological oppression. Some even want to start again with Iran.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/12/19, 21:24

Exactly, Guy! The deaths caused by the war represented very little compared to the grand prize attached to the defense of their interests.
It is unfortunately possible to justify everything and the worst is that it is not necessary to be credible, only to content opinion which has, moreover, the habit of lying ... (it's a bit comparable as psychological functioning to children who ask a question and ignore the answer: what they want to check is that there is one).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/19, 21:31

Uh this subject has slipped and deviated since when ??? : Shock: : Cheesy:

Can someone give me a new title suggestion that I split it ??
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/12/19, 21:35

Fortunately, without causing death or even the slightest injury! :P
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/12/19, 21:51

This is not a natural wonder ( forumecologists)?
0 x