Tax credit on the occasion, the false good idea of ​​the good corner and the Camif

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Tax credit on the occasion, the false good idea of ​​the good corner and the Camif

by Christophe » 12/11/19, 21:07

Seen on the FR2 news this evening, the CEO of the good corner and CAMIF propose a law of 15% tax credit on all second-hand purchases: https://www.lefigaro.fr/conso/les-patro ... n-20191112

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-jt/f ... 20-heures/

Only, as for the other areas supported by the tax credit, there is a very good chance * that such a measure ...simply pull the opportunity prices up! The seller or the middleman fatally pocketing the tax credit which psychologically, will not be paid by the buyer ...

This measure, contrary to what its advocates claim, will have no impact on overconsumption and overproduction, quite the contrary ... since it risks to plummet the entire market opportunity!

IMHO!

* we can even speak of certainties ... all the examples of the past have shown it!
1 x
Did67

Re: Tax credit on the occasion, the false good idea of ​​the good corner and the Camif

by Did67 » 13/11/19, 12:31

For the good corner, I see the strategy: they are the first beneficiaries of sales from individual to individual. So such a tax credit that boosts the market opportunity ...

I buy a lot of opportunities. All my cars are. My current Surface tablet too.

What would facilitate is a form of "guarantee". Each time, I freak out. Even though I'm pretty lucky - well, it takes me weeks to find rare birds, with lots of criteria. Which does not protect me from a scam.

The obligation for the platform, to take on behalf of the one who sells - leaves to turn against him! Like that, they would quickly discard the yams. This should not weigh on the end buyer. I am talking about scams (defective material disguised). But that's not a platform that will offer it!
0 x
Christophe

Re: Tax credit on the occasion, the false good idea of ​​the good corner and the Camif

by Christophe » 13/11/19, 12:55

Boosterait may be the number of buyers in opportunity (attracted by the lure of profit ???) but certainly not the market ... which has a high chance of climbing if such a measure was applied! In the end it will be so kif kif ...

The good corner does not take commission and is free 100% (except option) so I do not think the proposal is purely venal, it was well founded but in the end digging more, it is not: we know how to reason people in the current system, maximizing individual profits and strictly nothing else!

For the planet so no effect, see a negative effect!

And better not to buy futile than to buy ... even used!

Finally, if there is economy, it will be spent elsewhere ... and will have to be financed by the government.

A good crisis (what are we already there) would boost the market of the opportunity much better! 8)

ps: sorry to say, but you must not be very clever (or official or 2) to buy a new car when you can not tax it ... A car loses 20% of its value as soon as you leave the concession!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/11/19, 14:42

Christophe wrote:
The right corner does not take commission and is 100% free (except option) ...

I bought it. Never sold. I thought it was the seller who left a commission. I did not realize. Bad pick. Let's take all the others, so ??? Better than the giant American auction, the little French became big!

It is then funded entirely by ads and options?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/11/19, 14:46

Christophe wrote:
ps: sorry to say, but you must not be very clever (or official or 2) to buy a new car when you can not tax it ... A car loses 20% of its value as soon as you leave the concession!

I have, among other things, been a civil servant and bought the opportunity ...

That said, fortunately there are the fools who buy new. Otherwise, how would I have found good opportunities?

The real question, with boosting the opportunity market, is that it also boosts the new home market - if people sell their opportunities well, they buy more easily new!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/19, 15:01

Did67 wrote:It is then funded entirely by ads and options?

As far as I know, that's their business model ... like this forum without the options ... : Cheesy:

Now they must also monetize some subscriber data (but shh, you must not say it)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/19, 15:05

Did67 wrote:The real question, with boosting the opportunity market, is that it also boosts the new home market - if people sell their opportunities well, they buy more easily new!

Hey here, you put your finger, with this example, on the paradox of this measure!

At least in the field of cars, boost the opportunity is to promote a faster renewal of the new ... and therefore increase production / consumption ... instead of keeping his car as long as possible ...

All financed by the State ... so taxes and debts or debt ... negative operation for the planet ...
All the opposite of what we might think a priori!

In fact anything that promotes, increases or boosts trade, new or used, is not good for the planet!

Unfortunately it is still the dominant doctrine defended by the system: to increase the economy = to make more exchanges (since the GDP is THAT of the commercial exchanges) ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/11/19, 15:26

I spoke there beyond the measure announced - which will never see the day, since it would surprise me that Bercy has the means. So it's an old tire!

I was talking about those like me who boast of buying second-hand - implied, "I do not pollute" it is the first buyer who made the decision ... I avoid that it goes in the trash ... This may be true. As it can be wrong.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/19, 15:35

Yes okay.

I also always bought used my vehicles ... but I never said I was less polluter than the one who bought new ... just less con (or smarter or poorer!) There it yes! : Mrgreen:

After knowing how to buy OCCAZ, I always touched wood at least on vehicles ...

The longer you drive in a car, the less it will pollute ... provided it is still in good working order and still not too trash (difficult to see with the CT). or greedy (note valid for the guy who rides with an old gasoline turbo ...) ... evidence not necessarily perceptible by all (including policy makers)
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 13/11/19, 15:59

Hello,

Did67 wrote: Better than the giant American auction, the little French became big!

lost : Cheesy:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Bon_Coin
L
e Bon Coin (commercial typographies: leboncoin or leboncoin.fr) is a commercial advertisements website, founded in France in 2006 at the initiative of the Norwegian conglomerate Schibsted. Its business model is based on its free service for individuals and the connection between local supply and demand. The operating company bears the name of LBC France.

. In 2010, Schibsted becomes the sole owner of the ads site, profitable since 2009

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact