Pollution is (always) the other!?! Is ecology misanthropic (see fascist)?

philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pollution is (always) the other!?! Is ecology misanthropic (see fascist)?

by GuyGadebois » 07/11/19, 22:29

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Who's talking about adapting

Me.
It's just a shame that two people who have smart things to say don't know how to "adapt" to make them intelligible.

It is necessary to use the intelligence of intelligence, which is not within the reach of everyone.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/11/19, 23:00

Yes, Guy, that's exactly what I was referring to (the pipotron)!
You write:
It is necessary to use the intelligence of intelligence, which is not within the reach of everyone.

Another abuse of the pipotron? Attention to addiction!

@ Sicetaitsimple: that would be of course my dearest wish, because why write if nobody reads? But I doubt this possibility (in any case, I confess I can not), because it is not so simple and it is difficult to avoid using concepts to build others (if you want a comparison, it's a bit like object programming *: it allows some acrobatics at the cost of acquiring an initial mode of coding).

* I hope I do not say foolishness, because my memories are quite distant, but I think you'll understand if you have practiced a little (as is my case very superficially, out of curiosity)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/11/19, 23:06

Ahmed wrote:Yes, Guy, that's exactly what I was referring to (the pipotron)!
You write:

Another abuse of the pipotron? Attention to addiction!

One becomes an aphorist from his first aphorism. (© Janic)
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/11/19, 23:13

Ahmed wrote:But I doubt this possibility (in any case, I confess I can not), because it is not so simple and it is difficult to avoid using concepts to build others (if you want a comparison, it's a bit like object programming *: it allows some acrobatics at the cost of acquiring an initial mode of coding).
* I hope I do not say foolishness, because my memories are quite distant, but I think you'll understand if you have practiced a little (as is my case very superficially, out of curiosity)

Completely incomprehensible, sorry ...... Can you write as you talk to your doctor, your vegetable dealer or other things at the market, your car mechanic, your neighbor, ......?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/11/19, 23:24

Yes and I have already shown in simple subjects that can and especially must be treated in a form of language consistent with them.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/11/19, 23:34

Ahmed wrote:Yes and I have already shown in simple subjects that can and especially must be treated in a form of language consistent with them.

Well, in my opinion, it would be a good thing for you to try to extend this desire to more complex subjects than to hide behind concepts incomprehensible to ordinary people forum like this one.
Otherwise, write a book or create a Youtube channel. You may have success.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/19, 09:04

I also have trouble with the writings of Ahmed ... I think we are not bad in this case! : Cheesy:

An example of putting on the back of each other pollution ...

The message is clear: it is the multinationals who pollute ... but a multinational becomes it thanks to ... its many customers ...

So it's not the multinationals, but the customers of these companies that pollute ... so most probably all of us.

It would be very surprising if only one member of the forum is not (or has not been *) a customer, direct or indirect, of at least 1 of these multinational 100 ...

* not about conjugation : Cheesy:Ahmed ...?
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/11/19, 09:57

More specifically it is the customers of these multinational 100 ... pollution is always the other?
and there are no customers if there is no product and no product if there is no producer of this product made by those who buy them.
Thus the multinationals of chemistry employ millions of workers who will consume, in its various forms, the products they have manufactured or helped to manufacture. Clearly we are all co-responsible, so we are all killers!

PS: me bocou paimé fasson don Ahmed sex premium : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 18/11/19, 10:55

Bonjour,

And again, as the philosopher Michel Colucci said:
<When you think that it would be enough not to buy them so that they do not sell>
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/19, 10:59

And he was absolutely right: we yell at the products and at the manufacturers or sellers of "polluting products" while it is at their customer that we should yell!

I think he also said
"It is not because many of them are wrong that they are right" ...

Unfortunately with social networks, they ended up being right! Since it is the number and only the number that is the "strength" of social networks!

I just posted a "nice" example here: Company-and-philosophy / sent-special-the-risk-facebook-t6650-290.html # p372122
0 x