The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Re: The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

by Christophe » 13/03/20, 22:30

2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/20, 15:39

Christophe wrote:
Petrus wrote:Yep, it may be a bit early to be sure, but it's off to a good start.
And since no lessons have been learned from the previous crisis, its going to shake up!
(...)
Obviously, politicians and the media will blame everything on the virus.

If we reread the top of this subject (initiated at the end of September 2019, therefore 3 months before the start of the appearance of corona ...), that we understand what has been going on behind the scenes of high finance for a few months and we were paranoid, it seems that some people knew very well that this was happening and therefore that all of this was organized ... This is called a monstrous insider trading! : Cheesy:

But we're not paranoid, are we? No, no, no ... we're not paranoid!

Repeat with me: "I'm not paranoid, I'm not Carano, I'm not Corano, I'm not Corona ..." : Mrgreen:

The Chinese are more paranoid than us!

https://www.rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_c ... d=10456085

Coronavirus: Beijing suspects the United States of bringing the virus to China

A spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry hinted on Twitter that the new coronavirus, which appeared in China, may have been introduced by the US military, but did not substantiate its claim.

https://www.rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_c ... d=10457286

Coronavirus: Chinese conspiracy theories don't make Washington laugh

Washington summoned the Chinese ambassador to the United States on Friday after a Chinese official relayed a conspiracy theory that the US military may have introduced the new coronavirus in Wuhan, where the epidemic started.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 14/03/20, 16:37

[Cynicism mode On]
When that is not going well, you have to quickly look for and designate a scapegoat, this occupies the shits and the population ...
And then if that left the possibility of organizing a good war, history to rebuild an economic health .....
[Cynicism mode OFF]
Hoping that all the speculators, arms dealers, populists and other key holes in the planet are not already on the spot ... :( : Wink:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 14/03/20, 17:26

Theory very messy in my opinion. It would be really stupid on the part of EU to release a virus of which they cannot control the dispersion and which will recover on the mouth without having the capacity to treat it on the spot, their health system being reserved for the solvent people.

In addition, China may well be a winner at the end of the story, since they were the first affected and they made the right decisions to stem the epidemic. They can quietly restart their economy when the other countries are paralyzed.
2 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 14/03/20, 17:28

Coronavirus: Beijing suspects the United States of bringing the virus to China

These kinds of conspiracy theses do not hold water and completely elude history.

As a reminder H1N1 avian influenza, SARS, the "Spanish" influenza 1918-1919 (50 million deaths) as well as the black plague in 1340 (25 million deaths) all came from the Middle Kingdom. impute such plagues to Uncle Sam's secret services.

The truth is more complex and should be compared with the Chinese geography, demography, culture and climate.
China is a civilization resulting largely from the culture of rice whereas Europe is a civilization resulting mainly from the culture of wheat.
Wild rice is 350 kcal per 100 grams compared to barely 100 for European wheat of the time *. Such a caloric intake therefore initially favored the development of the populations. But it is above all the social organization which resulted from the cultivation of rice (requiring a large organized workforce) which favored the demographic development.
It is estimated that at the beginning of the Christian era the world population was around 300 million inhabitants, 70 of which in China alone. Yet almost 1400 years later the population had not increased due in particular to many wars, famines and epidemic hitting this empire.
Indeed, China has been occasionally crossed by terrible famines, the last of which was during the "great leap forward" (techno-industrial productivist leap) causing around 20 million deaths and the greatest episode of cannibalism in contemporary times.
From its terrible periods has emerged a culture of "eat everything", born of periods of severe deficiency: everything goes: beef, pork, poultry, cat, dog, snake, turtle, scorpion, sea cucumber, swallow's nests and bat... non-exhaustive list.
China also has southern access in a subtropical climate while the North (Manchuria) is boreal in character.

China therefore combines several parameters favoring the appearance of epidemics / epizootics of all kinds:
-High population density.
-Culture of "eat it all" favoring human / animal viral contamination.
- Intensive use of industrial and ultra concentration farming.
-An opening to the south favoring contamination via tropical diseases (Europe is naturally protected by the Mediterranean)
- Commercial node bringing in all kinds of diseases.

If to this we add globalization and are neoliberal model, it appears that the current situation is therefore the strict result of what had to happen! : roll:

* Nowadays artificial selection has made the yields of white rice and wheat the same level (150kcal per 100 grams).
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 14/03/20, 19:22

The Chinese no longer know what to invent ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/20, 08:35

The Dow closed almost 10% on Friday ...

https://www.boursorama.com/bourse/indic ... s/%24INDU/

I wonder how the cac will behave Monday at the opening following the announcement last night ... logically not very well ... but if finance was logical it would be !! : Cheesy:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/20, 02:20

DEUTSCH BANK listing https://www.boursorama.com/cours/1zDBK/ of the last few weeks seems completely INTRIGANANT to me!

What do you think?

Screenshot_2020-03-16 DEUTSCHE BANK DBK Stock Price, XETRA Stock Quotes - Boursorama.png
Screenshot_2020-03-16 DEUTSCHE BANK DBK Stock Price, XETRA Stock Quotes - Boursorama.png (31.41 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
0 x
perseus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perseus » 16/03/20, 08:23

Hello,

uh ... it took a derouille, like the majority of the other values ​​I think. It should start again on Monday, by the way.

@+
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/03/20, 11:05

Christophe wrote:DEUTSCH BANK listing https://www.boursorama.com/cours/1zDBK/ of the last few weeks seems completely INTRIGANANT to me!

What do you think?

Screenshot_2020-03-16 DEUTSCHE BANK DBK Stock Price, XETRA Stock Quotes - Boursorama.png

Isn't she almost bankrupt?

They have to bet the situation will end it
0 x