Cancer also seen by regenerates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer seen by regenerates

by Janic » 29/03/23, 19:33

29/03/23, 18:24
ahmed
There are questions, indeed, which it is better not to answer.
sometimes yes, it depends on the context and the relevance or not of the question!
In this case there is an indictment of people ' (who cannot defend themselves here) who have not followed the usual doxa and that the ignorant of this subject "insults" without justification other than their own fear or conformity to the model imposed. Hence the following question: "And you, in their situation what would you have or what would you do"? which seems legitimate to me. or who deserves, at the very least, an apology for these "insults" of which he is customary!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/23, 19:39

Obamot wrote:.... nothingness...

Say... are you going to calm down??? Piss off everyone!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/03/23, 19:51

You are not "everyone" Mr ego-toxic: modesty!
Start by removing your signature. Thanks in advance.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/03/23, 20:01

In addition to your usual flooding, would you do social work?
Honestly you go over the line, you had already done it with Guy, which explains why his reactions were in disproportion to yours...
If you could stick to a useful contribution instead of struggling for plums, it would be very profitable for the forum. But surely I'm dreaming... : roll:
What about Janic, I regret that he fell into a form of not always coherent discourse where invective predominates (it is not the only one in this case, alas!); it is all the more regrettable that he is intelligent and able to grasp nuances that are impervious to other minds. Janic, pulled yourself together! 8)

PS: why the signing of Guy does it bother you that much? Would you deny yourself?
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/23, 20:09

Obamot wrote:You are not "everyone" Mr ego-toxic: modesty!
Start by removing your signature. Thanks in advance.

Modesty?! MOURF!!! Take a poll, you'll see.
As for my signature, sorry but I keep it, it's a quote, it's not mine. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/03/23, 20:14

Alright yes, stop YOUR flooding since 2021>
Last edited by Obamot the 29 / 03 / 23, 20: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/23, 20:18

If you think your inversions are still fooling anyone, you're kidding yourself, poor thing. 8)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/03/23, 20:26

No kidding! We can say that for a long time, the techniques of manipulation, you have taken them all over to your account, including in this thread AGAINST JANIC.

(so it does not concern me your mystification) oops

Obamot wrote:We understand who is doing flooding (which I was one of the first to denounce to no effect).

health-pollution-prevention/les-cons-du-coronavirus-t16359-2990.html?hilit=Flooding#p431517
caramba missed again!

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Obamot wrote:Start by removing your signature. Thanks in advance.

As for my signature, sorry but I keep it, it's a quote, it's not mine. : Mrgreen:
caramba lied again.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/03/23, 20:36

You really talk nonsense... : roll:
For example, this quote that you cannot deny, but which you nevertheless do not hesitate to call a "lie"!
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/23, 20:54

Ahmed wrote:You really talk nonsense... : roll:
For example, this quote that you cannot deny, but which you nevertheless do not hesitate to call a "lie"!

This guy is totally (badly) crazy and an inveterate liar! : Shock: : Arrow: society-and-philosophy / what-future-for-the-pdt-macron-and-why-t16948-3020.html # p505757 : Arrowl:
Short.
I'm going to contribute to this thread by posting something other than the usual coaches/gurus/VRP bullshit...
You know all the effects (studied, real) of turmeric on "cancer". But did you know that these effects are greatly increased by combining it with pepper?

Indeed, several studies have shown that pepper can improve the assimilation of curcumin. In addition, it is important to respect the recommendations because any overdose can be a source of health problems. This article will then help to understand why turmeric and pepper are often associated and how to use them without danger to health...... The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has set an acceptable daily intake (ADI) of curcumin at a rate of 180 mg/d of curcumin for a 60 kg adult. The National Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health Safety (ANSES), meanwhile, has determined that the dose provided by optimized food supplements should not exceed 153 mg/d of curcumin for an adult weighing 60 kg.

Note that 1 g of turmeric is equivalent to 30 to 50 mg of curcumin; 1 teaspoon equals approximately 5g of turmeric. Thus, 180 mg/d of curcumin represents between 3.6 to 6g of turmeric.

For a safe consumption of turmeric with pepper, it is recommended to respect the recommendations, namely the ratio of 1: 9, that is to say: 1 dose of pepper for 9 doses of turmeric; and to have a balanced and varied diet of fruits, vegetables and essential fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6) to help repair the intestinal mucosa.

In the event that pepper/piperine consumption is contraindicated for you, it is possible to improve the absorption of curcumin in other ways. Curcumin being fat-soluble, it is recommended to consume turmeric with a fatty substance, whether it is a dairy product or a vegetable drink, vegetable oil... It is also advisable to heat the turmeric in the fatty substance so that the molecules can disperse and subsequently benefit from all its benefits.
https://www.compagnie-des-sens.fr/curcuma-poivre-noir/

In short, the incorporation of curcumin and piperine into emulsomes results in a water-soluble and stable drug delivery system that succeeds the delivery of curcumin and piperine into the cell. The improved in vitro anticancer efficacy of CurcuEmulsomes when combined with PiperineEmulsomes highlights the potential of the system for future in vivo and clinical studies. It is critical to highlight that the present study is the first report disclosing emulsomes as a nanocarrier system achieving combination cancer therapy with piperine and curcumin on the HCT116 CRC cell line.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7026030/
1 x