The dispossessed ecologist

philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dispossessed ecologist

by Exnihiloest » 14/05/21, 22:12

Janic wrote:exbidule
So it is not me who wants them to think like me, but them, who would like me to think like them, and as this is not the case, he imposes their whims on me by force, like the ban on glyphosate or plastic straws.
we recognized you abc, take off your mask! :D it's not me, it's them! : Evil:

Obviously it is them! Do I ask them to drive a car instead of a bicycle? Do I ask them to drink from the plastic straw? Am I taxing them because they wouldn't make enough CO2? Do I forbid them lemon juice if they want to weed? Am I preventing native Australians from building preventative fires?
They can cultivate their vegetable garden or use 50 bins for their selective sorting, I will not blame them. They are the ones who came looking for me, and they found me. Alarmism and catastrophism are not enough for them, against the disbelievers there is only ecofascism, they know it well.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/05/21, 09:38

exthing
Obviously it is them! Do I ask them to drive a car instead of a bicycle? Do I ask them to drink from the plastic straw? Am I taxing them because they wouldn't make enough CO2? Do I forbid them lemon juice if they want to weed? Am I preventing native Australians from building preventative fires?
They can cultivate their vegetable garden or use 50 bins for their selective sorting, I will not blame them. They are the ones who came looking for me, and they found me. Alarmism and catastrophism are not enough for them, against the disbelievers there is only ecofascism, they know it well.
if you lived alone on this planet you could pollute as much as you want, but you are not alone. The question is: did they look for you or did you do everything to make it so?
I had an office colleague who smoked while blowing his smoke or whatever seemed to him, recommending his freedom to do so and that the inconvenienced had only to move, them. So I suggested that he piss on his shoes and that if it bothered him he just had to go elsewhere since I was using my right to freedom to do so. Clearly the egg or the chicken?
For glyphosate, which is only a small aspect of chemical pollution, farmers slowly become aware that it is the chemistry that is called into question, not this one product and plastic straws are a part of it, as much as all the plastics that form a continent of waste floating on the surface and under it and which the fauna swallows up to 'to die for!
Being green is this awareness gradual, because Paris was not built in a day either.
on the other hand we see on all the media and governments, an alarmist and catastrophist vaccinofascism which does not seem to bother you!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 17/05/21, 13:03

Janic wrote:... if you lived alone on this planet you could pollute as much as you want, but you are not alone. The question is: did they look for you or did you do everything to make it so?
I had an office colleague who smoked while blowing his smoke wherever he saw fit ...

And they would be the only ones to live there on the planet? Their opinions take precedence? Should realities conform to their catastrophism? The pro-glyphosate or pro-car or indifferent to hypothetical climate changes would only be suicidal? As much as we can agree on scientifically proven subjects, such as the nuisance of cigarette smoke or asbestos, the hobbyists of ecologism are for the most part of the great nonsense, both for the disproportion of nuisances attributed to human actions, only for the denial of the interest in all of these actions, only for the methods of resolution consisting among ecologists in throwing the baby out with the bathwater ("let's ban plastic" rather than "let's manage better our plastic waste "), or to want to bypass the democratic authorities to impose self-justified ecofascism by a blind faith in" the apocalypse otherwise ".
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 17/05/21, 13:11

Janic wrote:...
For glyphosate, which is only a small aspect of chemical pollution, farmers are slowly realizing that it is the chemistry that is being questioned ...

They don't have to be aware of delusional environmentalist fads. Chemistry is useful and at our service, and remarkably effective and safe with glyphosate or bleach, no more "chemical" than alcohol or salt water.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/05/21, 20:16

Exnihiloest »17/05/21, 13:11
Janic wrote: ...
For glyphosate, which is only a small aspect of chemical pollution, farmers are slowly realizing that it is the chemistry that is being questioned ...
They don't have to be aware of delusional environmentalist fads.
The delirious guy who says that! The hospital that makes fun of charity once again!
Chemistry is useful and at our service, and remarkably efficient and safe
That's it, in your dreams! Even used in industry, chemicals are dangerous in biology ... !!!
The more awareness among populations increases, the more they realize that these chemicals (said to be useful and harmless) are only for their manufacturers, not for users and independent courts;
with glyphosate or bleach, no more "chemical" than alcohol or salt water.
Again and again in confusion and confusion.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Society and Philosophy"