Optimal setting pellmatic okofen

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Gobitcho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Optimal setting pellmatic okofen

by Gobitcho » 11/03/19, 21:23

Who can explain to me the method to have an optimal setting for saving pellets because I have the impression that the granule is not that economical
Thank you
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: optimal setting pellmatic okofen

by dirk pitt » 12/03/19, 16:23

there is on this forum several hundred pages devoted to these okofen boilers. I myself contributed for a long time to compensate for the lack of professionalism of the boiler sellers and installers who, once the boiler is installed with "factory" parameters, don't give a damn whether it works at optimum or not.
I invite you therefore to look into this problem too, to read what we do those who before you have cleared the ground. indeed, the question is not as simple as your question might suggest.
0 x
Click my signature
Gobitcho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Gobitcho » 14/03/19, 17:39

I ask that because a colleague tells me that it is not possible that I pass 6tonnes of Pellet this winter
He tells me that for 183m2 it's more like 3 or 4
I do not know laughed and you?
0 x
kafa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kafa » 16/03/19, 18:23

without knowing more about your installation, it will be hard to help you.

type of insulation, recent house or not, type of heating before the pellets (in case of replacement),

consumption before the pellets (quantity of fuel oil for example if before it was fuel oil) ... etc ...
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 19/03/19, 06:53

to tell you if your consumption is normal or excessive you have to know where you live, at what altitude the type of insulation and ideally the conso before the passage to pellets (oil, gas, elec or wood)
0 x

Click my signature