Debate on the Great Debate

philosophical debates and companies.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Debate on the Great Debate

by izentrop » 25/01/19, 00:12

I registered and my proposal immediately appeared in the list. To check this, you have to change "random sort" to "most recent".
They ask a lot of questions about his heating choices. Commercial proposals will follow, better to provide a trash email address. ;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/19, 02:28

izentrop wrote:They ask a lot of questions about his heating choices.
Commercial proposals will follow, better to provide a trash email address. ;)

If what you say is true it is illegal (selling data to third parties) ... so act and justice against the state!
1 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 25/01/19, 11:59

"On the initiative of the President of the Republic" ... : roll:

Given the noise of Yellow Vests to be heard, to be listened to or simply considered by the President, this great national debate is more of an "answer" than an "initiative" (spontaneous)!

They are terrible advisers in Com 'of the president: they do not miss an opportunity to slip a word or a phrase prone to tickle the sensitivity of the citizen already very ticklish and defiant with regard to the political elite ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/19, 12:30

Bin that's the politics my dear!

Otherwise I liked, early 2017, the initiative of Macron to choose LREM MPs among the people ... but hey when we see the result 18 months later, I'm not sure it was a good idea (for France)...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/01/19, 12:56

Christophe wrote:Bin that's the politics my dear!

Otherwise I liked, early 2017, the Macron initiative to choose LREM MPs among the people... but good when we see the result 18 months later, I'm not sure it was a good idea (for France) ...

"The people" (1) does not mean anything.
Most of the billionaires at the head of the big monopolies come from the "people" (2).
One of the biggest problems of our techno-industrial society lies in the dichotomy between human vision and economic vision.
So if there are 66 millions of humans in France we can easily count hundreds of millions of economic agents, which explains the inability to act against the degradation of the biosphere ... we are outnumbered against ourselves !

In fact, under the denomination of "human being", a multitude of superimposed identities of economic agents are deployed within the framework of the trading society: this can range from the motorist to the steak consumer, the smoker, or the television viewer. .
For example, a mother, who is more inclined to ensure the survival of her offspring, may very well contravene her natural tendency when she acts as a motorist.
And as such, it will invariably apply the algorithmic logic of consumers: consume further, longer and for less.
Exit pollution, ecosystem degradation and fatal accidents, "no future", the goal is to roll here and now!

Unfortunately, when this tendency is generalized, it anesthetizes any possibility of action and guarantees the control of industrial societies over our lives.with our total adhesion.

Therefore, to expect from a politician, that is to say from an agent of the system, to act in favor of the people when they come from it, is to forget the schizophrenia induced by the psychological complexity of the trading system.

(1) In the economic sense of the term ie the middle class and the precarious class.
(2)Jeff Bezos Amazon's boss was from the precarious class.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/19, 19:02

Schiappa-Hanouna: The Impossible Treatment of Big Debate and Yellow Vests on TV

Tonight, C8 is awaiting a successful hearing with its program Balance ton post, co-hosted by Cyril Hanouna and Secretary of State Marlène Schiappa. For the government, it is a question of presenting the subject of the great debate to the greatest number and in particular to the public known as "popular" of this channel. A real risk of credibility and image for the great debate.

Among the collateral damage of the yellow vests movement, one can already count the credibility of the media on the treatment of information which is an essential element of their responsibility. The annual barometer, published by Kantar, the 24 last January, shows that the level of media confidence registered is at its lowest since the creation of the barometer, there are thirty years.

If television remains the favorite media of the French in search of information, the number of people trusting it is only 38%, down from 10 points in one year! Another alert, two thirds of respondents believe that journalists are independent of political power (69%) nor financial pressures (62%).

In terms of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) media, these two figures are calamitous. Imagine that more than two-thirds of supermarket customers have no confidence in the food safety of the products they buy!

The red carpet with yellow vests

In this context, the government launched the Great Debate mid-January to echo the great unpacking carried by yellow vests that bring new complications in the history of love / hate between yellow vests political powers and media.

In November 2018, the mutual fascination had worked well: Yellow Vests embody the popular France, the one that looks massively free television whose programs Cyril Hanouna. This one has also very quickly made them a place of choice in its emissions.

A few weeks later, he therefore intends to do his big debate on C8 in his show "Balance your post". To make the link with the official version, he enlists the services of Marlène Schiappa, Secretary of State for Equality between Women and Men, as co-host! Immediate outcry to which the Minister responded by justifying her participation by the need to speak to as many people as possible.

This remains risky because the audience at all costs is a sport practiced at a very high level by Cyril Hanouna. It has a very high cost in terms of respectability, audience adherence and legal risk. The emblematic figure of C8 is the record holder of the volumes of complaints to the CSA for ... banalisation of marital rape, homophobia and various sexist practices.

Repeated violations of human rights

In the principles of CSR, this list is worth exclusion for serious and repeated violations of fundamental conventions such as the Declaration of Human Rights! But for Marlène Schiappa, it is not incompatible with its strategy of the Great Debate for all.

In the world of television, where only the volume of spectators, advertising providers, matters of complex societies such as those of the Great Debate (What is the tax for? What ecological transition do we want? ...) are considered. as a priori unaffordable other than in "clash mode". Thursday evening, the political show on France 2 has also broken teeth. This gave three hours of dialogue of the deaf, invectives between yellow vests and bickering between old and new ministers, and no substantive message!

Television is a cold medium that shamelessly eats up the available brain time of its audience by feeding them with reality TV shows and the yellow Vests as they appeared massively, are a new avatar. Or give up for audience because of analysis and putting into perspective, facilitates not only the circulation of Fake news which has taken a new scale in France but also feeds the discreditation of TV as a media.

This is called a material risk in the field of sustainable finance. Concretely it holds as long as the media are broadcast free but if you have to pay to receive them, the operation is influential. The Canal + group led by Vincent Bolloré, to which Cyril Hanouna's C8 belongs, has for example lost 500 000 subscribers in 2017, which has strongly degraded its results.

Anne-Catherine Husson-Traore, @AC_HT, Managing Director of Novethic

https://www.novethic.fr/actualite/entre ... 46850.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/19, 19:06

sen-no-sen wrote:"The people" (1) does not mean anything.

I don't agree, we are often political from "father to son" ... the examples are numerous even if it is not necessarily politics known to the general public ...

Currently a lot of LREM deputies are "normal" people who did not fall into it small ... (teacher, employees, freelancers ...) and that was rather a good idea from Macron, I don't know where it messed up?

Maybe we influence more easily this kind of person "of the people" ...? : Mrgreen:
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 25/01/19, 19:20

Christophe wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:"

Currently a lot of LREM deputies are "normal" people who did not fall into it small ... (teacher, employees, freelancers ...) and that was rather a good idea from Macron, I don't know where it messed up?

: Mrgreen:

is that the Macronists who started messing up ?????

It was always perfect in France since Vercingetorix, until Emmanuel's monster landed!

So I'm coming back to my hobby the problem is politics or the French?

It is clear that as soon as a guy of the people takes the social lift and especially if he arrives at the top he just like the others he just thinks of his mouth!
It's not a political problem it's a human problem.

As the other said (who got screwed)
1 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 25/01/19, 20:02

So I come back to my hobby the problem is the politicians or the French?

The French : Mrgreen:

It's been a while since almost half of voters no longer vote. The majority of under age 30 is totally uneducated in politics.
They say: to elect a mayor is useless, a deputy is useless, politics is bad.
Except that we are in a democratic system and that for it to work, we need a commitment of the citizens.
Sorry to say it, but the GJ is not democracy. It's protest. It is a starting point that must ultimately be integrated into a society that seeks consensus. If no consensus, then it's a dictatorship.

If there is a positive thing with GJ is that more people will move their ass to live democracy: discuss daily problems with the Mayor, participate in public meetings, vote, submit candidates with or without election tags, escalate transportation issues to the department, region, etc., etc.
3 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/01/19, 20:38

Christophe wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:"The people" (1) does not mean anything.

I don't agree, we are often political from "father to son" ... the examples are numerous even if it is not necessarily politics known to the general public ...

Maybe we influence more easily this kind of person "of the people" ...? : Mrgreen:

The list is very long of those who are from the people behaved or behaves exactly like the others ... I have names!
It is a joke, therefore, that it is thought that by coming from the people we will avoid the determinisms peculiar to the system.

phil12 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:"

: Mrgreen:

I did not write this, it's a small mistake to copy paste.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.