Conservation agriculture

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Conservation agriculture

by Janic » 24/02/20, 13:42

agronomy is a whole of sciences, Steiner a philosopher, you do not see a shift?
many sciences started from a philosophical point of view, but Steiner did not only express points of view, but also put them into practice by farmers themselves. Tens of thousands of measurements have been made on plant growth with and without biodynamics and have proven its superiority over control batches in the 1920s. But the opponents of this method, often anti-esoteric, refused to take it into account in this new form that "modern" agriculture was taking, as they continue to do with respect to H also used in biodynamics. It is not enough to look at an aspect by evacuating everything that surrounds it, it is also necessary to have a global overview.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/02/20, 14:07

Janic wrote:
agronomy is a whole of sciences, Steiner a philosopher, you do not see a shift?
many sciences started from a philosophical point of view, but Steiner did not only express points of view, but also put them into practice by farmers themselves. Tens of thousands of measurements have been made on plant growth with and without biodynamics and have proven its superiority over control batches in the 1920s. But the opponents of this method, often anti-esoteric, refused to take it into account in this new form that "modern" agriculture was taking, as they continue to do with respect to H also used in biodynamics. It is not enough to look at an aspect by evacuating everything that surrounds it, it is also necessary to have a global overview.

you have texts on it, on experiments, because it interests me, I'm not limited, if they give me the right arguments I'm ready to accept them, so excuse me if I don't take your word for it, and so tens of thousands of measurements must have left traces
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/02/20, 18:54

you have texts on it, on experiments, because it interests me, I'm not limited,
oh well this is new
if I am given the right arguments I am ready to accept them, so excuse me if I don't take your word for it, and therefore tens of thousands of measurements must have left traces
Here then! Where are you with the reading of the documents that the homeopathic organizations will have indicated to you, (like ABC, if you are not limited, they must have left traces on them. Then we will see! Or you would believe in tens of Thousands of analyzes on organic using homeopathic dilutions, but not miilions of cured patients. Who do you think you want to believe in your least bit of wanting to know !?
Start by documenting yourself with Did, who should be, since he is YOUR reference.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/02/20, 20:43

Janic wrote:
you have texts on it, on experiments, because it interests me, I'm not limited,
oh well this is new
if I am given the right arguments I am ready to accept them, so excuse me if I don't take your word for it, and therefore tens of thousands of measurements must have left traces
Here then! Where are you with the reading of the documents that the homeopathic organizations will have indicated to you, (like ABC, if you are not limited, they must have left traces on them. Then we will see! Or you would believe in tens of Thousands of analyzes on organic using homeopathic dilutions, but not miilions of cured patients. Who do you think you want to believe in your least bit of wanting to know !?
Start by documenting yourself with Did, who should be, since he is YOUR reference.

No, it is precisely to the one who announces thousands of tests that I address myself, because it is easy to advance an argument, except that to be credible it is often necessary to be able to support what we advance

but it seems to me that this is not the first time that you have launched truths that only you are able to prove and each time you ask us to search for ourselves, for once I wanted to give you credit, but once again you hide

for the millions of patients who have been cured, no need to look far, the population is increasing, this proof is sufficient, for biodynamics I need more than an announcement made by Janic ...

your jealousy towards Didier, becomes sickly, you wrote books on your own account, successfully published him, his editor wants more, so it's a real reference, not only for me, what you would like to be but that nobody don't recognize you
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/02/20, 20:45

Janic wrote:Who do you think you want to make believe in your smallest bit of wanting to know !?

It's this kind of shitty thinking that you realize you're just a crook.
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/02/20, 11:00

No, it is precisely to the one who announces thousands of tests that I address myself, because it is easy to advance an argument, except that to be credible it is often necessary to be able to support what we advance
Credibility is found in the experiments collected by the experimenters themselves and recorded on documents as evidence… .as everywhere and in all fields!
but it seems to me that this is not the first time that you have launched truths that only you can prove
There are no truths, there are facts.
and each time you ask us to search for ourselves, for once I wanted to give you credit,
This is hypocrisy precisely!
but once again you hide
When you have your kind of speech, which only seeks to find the wrong point, by giving a damn about the bottom of a subject (as usual), give you opportunities to do so, very little for me. Now when it comes to biodynamics, it is with them that you will find confirmation or denial. As simple as that!
for the millions of patients cured, no need to look far, the population is increasing, this proof is sufficient,
stupid as reasoning since it increases for all, it is therefore necessary to make ratios for each part concerned.
for biodynamics I need more than an announcement made by Janic ...
Janic is not a biodynamic, so his words have no value in themselves. Only the farmers concerned can answer it ... if you really want to know, of course!
your jealousy towards Didier becomes sickly,
Ah, ah, ah! you should learn to read before you take out this kind of two-ball nonsense. Do not speak in his place and place as if you took yourself for him! He is big enough to do it himself if he sees fit. Bzzz, Bzzzz! as usual. : Evil:
you wrote books on your own account,
Thousands of authors write for themselves, their loved ones, to keep their history in memory, to express their interest in the breeding of flies in captivity or on the color of their pants. No one is looking for a publisher!
successfully publishes him,
So much the better for him and he deserves it, it could just as easily have made a flop like many books published for nothing,
its editor wants more, so it's a real reference, not just for me,
for those who are interested in gardening, not for those who do not have a garden for example, you're really messing around
what you want to be but no one recognizes you
Ah, the two-ball psychologist! : Cry: Who recognizes you? apart from licking .... the boots of someone more competent than you and playing the flies: TE recognize any interest?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/02/20, 11:04

by GuyGadebois »24/02/20, 21:45
Janic wrote:
Who do you think you want to make believe in your smallest bit of wanting to know !?
It's this kind of shitty thinking that you realize you're just a crook.
can you be more clear and precise?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/02/20, 08:48

An excellent idea, a label that will become, I am sure, stronger than organic, when the world has finally understood. : Lol:
Farmers who practice soil conservation agriculture will launch a label to defend it, while its very existence is threatened by changes in pesticide regulations.

"We consider that there are 2% of French farmers who are in soil conservation agriculture, according to the definition of the FAO (the United Nations food agency, editor's note), that we carry in construction of this label + At the heart of the soil + ", explained Thursday François Mandin, farmer in Vendée and president of the Association for the promotion of sustainable agriculture (Apad). Soil conservation agriculture (SCA) is a cropping system that allows the soil to increase its organic matter, improve its fertility and limit erosion, using nature and never leaving the soil bare . It requires the abandonment of plowing and all tillage, as well as the planting of intermediate crops, such as nitrogen-bearing legumes to enrich the soil. https://www.pleinchamp.com/actualites-g ... t-un-label
Interesting, the comments, including one that does the opposite: go from no plowing to plowing ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/02/20, 09:30

An excellent idea, a label that will become, I am sure, stronger than organic, when the world has finally understood. : Lol:

ah ah! the fantasy thoroughly! The big opponents of organic farming have today become the most ardent defenders of it, but none of agro-conservation, which is only a by-product of petrochemicals too. At most we can consider that it is less worse ... and again! : Evil:
and at best a step towards organic too!
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 28/02/20, 10:03

izentrop wrote:An excellent idea, a label that will become, I am sure, stronger than organic, when the world has finally understood.

There is no doubt for me.
The question is when? The government's turnaround is a very good sign. It remains to convince 95% of the population, it may take a little time ..... : Mrgreen:
There is no shortage of arguments, however, and this is the only way forward.
A significant increase in the price of energy could speed things up.
1 x