Happy Google: Santa's live tour and rate his CO2 shows!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Happy Google: Santa's live tour and rate his CO2 shows!

by Christophe » 24/12/18, 17:13

Ho ho ho! I am the Google Father and you can follow me live here:

https://santatracker.google.com/tracker.html : Cheesy:

At 17h Paris time, I already gave 2 300 100 distributed gifts and I walked 000 XNUMX km * ...

* For you to estimate the tons of CO2 that I would have issued at the end of my tour (manufacture + distribution of gifts)
0 x
Christophe

Re: Happy Google: Santa's live tour and rate his CO2 shows!

by Christophe » 24/12/18, 17:54

Christophe wrote:* For you to estimate the tons of CO2 that I would have issued at the end of my tour (manufacture + distribution of gifts)

Google's father has just sent me this message to help you:

Santa's father Christmas to Christopher wrote:Assumptions concerning the distribution:

a) I travel at 3 km / s average
b) I distribute 100 000 gifts per second (so 50 000 stops per seconds considering that a stop = 2 gifts)

It's for you to find:

a) My acceleration (deceleration) between 2 stops in G knowing that I accelerate as hard as I brake and my max speed in Mach (altitude 0)
b) My energy consumption (my sled works with a turbojet that I fiddled myself with my elves in order to reduce by a million the turbo lag compared to your best military reactors)
c) My CO2 shows (we neglect others) on my tour tonight knowing that my sled runs on kerosene

Note: the answer to point a) will give an indication whether we are using classical or relativistic mechanics to answer question b). We will consider that we are in relativistic mechanics if my average speed is> 1/10 of the speed of light.

Good luck Ho Ho Ho!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/12/18, 19:40

just the calculation to do to small children!
Poor kids whose parents lie shamelessly while demanding that these little ones do not lie ... to their parents : Evil:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 24/12/18, 22:38

Not to mention the 8 reindeer sled (if Santa Claus kept them in front of his sled jet):
the reindeer is a ruminant herbivore, so it produces methane like cow.
Except to be precise, it is also necessary to know what the reindeer have or would have produced in methane!
Happy new year to all ...
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/12/18, 11:57

I'm almost done... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/12/18, 11:58

Grelinette wrote:Not to mention the 8 reindeer sled (if Santa Claus kept them in front of his sled jet):
the reindeer is a ruminant herbivore, so it produces methane like cow.
Except to be precise, it is also necessary to know what the reindeer have or would have produced in methane!
Happy new year to all ...

Good point we could do the calculation calories in tonnage of hay or moss ... taking a digestive + muscular yield of 20% ... (they are magical reindeer)

I noticed that Santa had forgotten to give us the SCx of his sled ... indispensable to calculate the power so consumption

How much can we estimate? :?: :?: :?:

Some value of Cx here: Science-and-Technology / cx-and-trainee-plate-sphere-half-sphere-bar-and-wings-t6066.html

I think we can equate the sled with a flat plate ...

Let's say Cx = 1,15 ...

Area? 2 to 3 m2?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/12/18, 16:00

My tour is over: I made 365 000 km and distributed 7 700 000 000 gifts this year in 24h ... or 90 000 gifts distributed per second at 15 200 km / h average ... : Cheesy:

At your calculators to answer the questions above!

: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/12/18, 11:12

With a symmetrical linear acceleration / braking approach we have:

- 15 200 average km / h gives 30 400 km / h max. evening 8,4 km / s
- 90 000 stops per second (90 kHz) involve half-time acceleration (or braking) cycles (or dual frequency) ie 180 kHz (1 / 180 000 s)
- Accelerate to 8,4 km / s on 1 / 180 000 second, it is an acceleration of 8400 * 180 000 in m / s² is 154 millions of terrestrial gravities (G) : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Conclusion: by taking as many G's, Santa Claus is a black holewe now know why he is invisible in the sky !! : Cheesy:

We are certainly in quantum mechanics so: https://astronomia.fr/4eme_partie/trouNoir.php
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 26/12/18, 14:05

Sorry to come back to the charge with Santa's reindeer, but I forgot there was an 9.th reindeer: Rudolph, who has a red nose!
(even if it is precise, as much as being to the end (of the red nose)! : Cheesy:)
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/12/18, 18:22

Boaah 150 Million G is not a 9ieme reindeer that will change the deal much ... : Cheesy:

Given these values, I think that Santa consumes in 24h more energy than he ever had on Earth... all energies : Cheesy:

Otherwise, there is a peak of G when we go from + 150 Million G to -150 Million G ... which must exceed one billion G! But that's too much for me! : Cheesy:

I also suppose that at these quantities of G there is distortion of space time ...

I have not yet found the minimum attraction it takes to a place in space to start talking about a black hole ... but I imagine that it must be in these orders of magnitude (the million G) ...
0 x