The Case of the Century: Warming up the Tribunal!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

Re: The Case of the Century: Warming up the Tribunal!

by Christophe » 22/12/18, 01:53

Ok I just spent 1h to update this page: emissions or releases of CO2 by L (or kg) of fuel or gas (gasoline, diesel, LPG and methane)

I'm talking about water now too and it's more legible!

There have been some recent comments on it and I just discovered: certainly related to Yellow Vests (I zap the notifs)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/12/18, 07:45

Christophe wrote:But it is quite possible that the excess water that we send into the "system" disturbs it (see my remark above)
Climatologists speak of a "positive feedback loop" in the atmosphere that doubles the temperature rise due to CO2, you haven't seen the skepticalscience page I cited.

Otherwise the business of the century may well be "The world is 1 month, even 2, from a global economic panic"
"The rise in the price of silver and the decline in the amount of money available, the reversal of globalization and the recent rise in energy prices have put our decision-makers back to the wall."

What a pity !
"What will this panic look like? Politicians will do everything in their power to keep a faltering economy afloat. An economy that still suffers from the consequences of mistakes made over the past ten years and all six months into the future. barely after we were told the end of the crisis. What a pity! "writes the Dane literally.

- Europe is facing a new recession despite the zero interest rate of the European Central Bank.

Germany and other so-called robust economies suddenly appear as a greater danger than the populist government in Italy.

- Australia is in the middle of an economic and political disaster. The Royal Commission is strengthening credit conditions in an economy that depends on 50% of the real estate market. ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/12/18, 08:53

For once that RT France does not disguise the reality https://francais.rt.com/france/57119-pe ... obos-avion
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/18, 11:37

izentrop wrote:Climatologists speak of a "positive feedback loop" in the atmosphere that doubles the temperature rise due to CO2, you haven't seen the skepticalscience page I cited.

Not completely read, can you quote the passage in question stp?

The effect of water would double that of CO2 is that what are you saying? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

And nobody (other) speaks about this water? Which would be so easy to condense in many cases?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/18, 11:39

izentrop wrote:Otherwise the business of the century may well be "The world is 1 month, even 2, from a global economic panic"

What if Yellow Vests prevented that? : Cheesy:

Still the fault of the banking system (which will grease once again the misery of people ???)

Maybe instead of treating Étienne Chouard of anti-Semite ( : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: should we just listen to it? To criticize the banking system is to be automatically anti-Semite? Nah but I dream ...

0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 22/12/18, 13:40

Christophe wrote:„„ Only it is not just the atmosphere that counts, as I just said: we enrich the "climate system" with water: in other words we create mass "liquid or gas" while reducing the mass of the atmosphere with all the O2 we take ... ““

- ** O2 which is renewed by photosynthesis of plants and ... oceanic algae! **
- It reminds me that I learned on TV that the Antarctic ice was drying up in some places, increasing the storage of water!
- To those who argue that the mass of CO2 is greater than the mass of water vapor, a liter of CO2 weighs 2 grams while a liter of air weighs 1,3 gram: check! No wonder the mass of CO2 is heavier than the mass of water vapor produced!
- Some say that the CO2 remains almost a century in the atmosphere before being absorbed ... Not sure! In the show "Tara Oceans", the scientists aboard the eponymous boat have found areas of the ocean (Indian) where there is a proliferation of diatoms (phytoplankton) such that the ocean becomes all green! Which means that these small unicellular algae absorb much more CO2 for their photosynthesis than terrestrial forests! And as CO2 is extremely soluble in water ... Hence a limitation of the ocean acidification that, of course, the IPCC does not take into account, alarmist as it is!
- THE SOLUTION ? If the electric car is so non-polluting, why sell it almost twice as expensive as the same fossil fuel model? The lower middle classes and the poor will never be able to afford it, even with the meager premium of the government for the "ecological transition"!
- As a lady on TV said: "With all the money they take from us, where does this money go that the government is still in deficit?" Many countries are doing much less than France and yet they are more prosperous than us: look for the mistake!
- Cordially !
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/12/18, 13:54

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:Climatologists speak of a "positive feedback loop" in the atmosphere that doubles the temperature rise due to CO2, you haven't seen the skepticalscience page I cited.
Not completely read, can you quote the passage in question stp?
It was not far climate-change-co2 / L-case-of-the-century warming-au-court t15891.html # p350833
Christophe wrote:izentrop wrote:
Otherwise the business of the century may well be "The world is 1 month, even 2, from a global economic panic"
What if Yellow Vests prevented that?
Ha! Ha! the good joke. France lives beyond its means, with a debt that exceeds the GDP and GJs who think only of their purchasing power, while hindering the little economic system that can still provide them with these remunerations, not to mention the damage of the breakers.

Chouard is not anti-Semite, he is a negationist of the Dieudonné clique, Alain Soral.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/12/18, 14:26

Exnihiloest wrote:Their anti-scientific and political activism combined with their lobbying power against democracy is staggering.
I have never voted for NGOs, who believe themselves to be above the others and want to impose it on everyone!

As the opposite is true, the planet is not out of the hostel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/18, 14:37

I have seen and read this and sorry we should not understand each other because this does not concern anything the water created by the combustion of fossils * but the evaporation capacity increased by the warming, therefore more vapor in the atmosphere ... This is not a scoop and does not answer the question!

* "fossil water" that could also be called Ex nihilo water because it did NOT exist before on Earth !! At least not recently ...

I'm not wrong or I'm right? : Cheesy:

izentrop wrote:Ha! Ha! the good joke. France lives beyond its means, with a debt that exceeds the GDP and GJs who think only of their purchasing power, while hindering the little economic system that can still provide them with these remunerations, not to mention the damage of the breakers.

Without comment but you will read this if not already done: https://www.econologie.com/cadeau-600-m ... enus-2019/
It's not me who says it's the Bank of France!

izentrop wrote:Chouard is not anti-Semite, he is a negationist of the Dieudonné clique, Alain Soral.

This statement smacks of defaming full nose !!? !!

So prove it, show us videos or official texts where Chouard talks about negationism like Dieudo or Soral ???
Does he have buttocks like 2 others? I do not believe...

Must stop shooting on the ambulance there! : Evil:

So act: prove your say!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/18, 15:12

nico239 wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Their anti-scientific and political activism combined with their lobbying power against democracy is staggering.
I have never voted for NGOs, who believe themselves to be above the others and want to impose it on everyone!

As the opposite is true, the planet is not out of the hostel

I prefer to have to lobby militant NGOs than industrial lobbies, which are far more cunning, dishonest and powerful economically than some NGOs ... which generally work for the public good !!

Exnihiloest did not vote for the NGOs, but did he vote for the lobbies? : Cheesy:

What is the difference between an activist and a lobbyist?
Answer: a big check!
: Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."