Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

by Doudou22 » 27/02/22, 21:55

Cisces wrote:I didn't know that pellet boilers could cause so much trouble... I'll try to be careful when choosing my future model.

If the boiler is well maintained and well adjusted there is no problem after there are wearing parts like all boilers
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 27/02/22, 22:03

Hello I ss dubois Nicolas for any problem of ponast boiler and spare parts please contact me! Or for troubleshooting. I left my mobile number page number 7 cordially
0 x
Yann 22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yann 22 » 28/02/22, 18:49

Doudou22 wrote:Hello I ss dubois Nicolas for any problem of ponast boiler and spare parts please contact me! Or for troubleshooting. I left my mobile number page number 7 cordially

hello comforter 22
thank you for the answer for the sawdust, it was my "melted" hose following a return of the fumes via this one. problem solved by a BIG cleaning, including the burner...
Otherwise, and this is my fault!!....
my remote control fell, and no longer has a display...(black screen) so it is impossible to control my boiler, which fortunately works anyway, but at "random" times. do you know if there is a possibility to find another one? Siemens brand.
thanks.
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 28/02/22, 18:51

Yann 22 wrote:
Doudou22 wrote:Hello I ss dubois Nicolas for any problem of ponast boiler and spare parts please contact me! Or for troubleshooting. I left my mobile number page number 7 cordially

hello comforter 22
thank you for the answer for the sawdust, it was my "melted" hose following a return of the fumes via this one. problem solved by a BIG cleaning, including the burner...
my remote control fell, and no longer has a display...(black screen) so it is impossible to control my boiler, which fortunately works anyway, but at "random" times. do you know if there is a possibility to find another one? Siemens brand.
thanks.

Me, I chintes them, I remove the Siemens regulation and I put on a delta gilds 137 and rewire the boiler. And it's better.
0 x
Yann 22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yann 22 » 28/02/22, 19:01

Doudou22 wrote:
Yann 22 wrote:

hello comforter 22
thanks.

Me, I chintes them, I remove the Siemens regulation and I put on a delta gilds 137 and rewire the boiler. And it's better.

So there... sorry but... you would have answered me in Chinese that it was the same....: Cheesy: apart from the delta variant.. I don't know anything about it... : roll:
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 28/02/22, 19:19

Yann 22 wrote:
Doudou22 wrote:
Yann 22 wrote: hello comforter 22
thanks.

So there... sorry but... you would have answered me in Chinese that it was the same....: Cheesy: apart from the delta variant.. I don't know anything about it... : roll:

What sector are you in?
0 x
Yann 22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yann 22 » 28/02/22, 19:24

Doudou22 wrote:
Yann 22 wrote:
Doudou22 wrote:

What sector are you in?

Plouha. (I'm watching a video on the delta dore 137, I'm starting to better understand what it is, but still a little afraid to modify connections...
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 28/02/22, 19:39

Yann 22 wrote:
Doudou22 wrote:
Yann 22 wrote:

What sector are you in?

Plouha. (I'm watching a video on the delta dore 137, I'm starting to better understand what it is, but still a little afraid to modify connections...

Go to the pages before I left my number je ss de Quessoy.
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 28/02/22, 20:05

Doudou22 wrote:
Yann 22 wrote:
Doudou22 wrote:
What sector are you in?

Go to the pages before I left my number je ss de Quessoy.

Text me to contact me! If you want information
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 15/07/22, 14:19

Doudou22 wrote:
Moumouss56 wrote:Hello Nicolas Dubois I'm trying to add you on Facebook but I can't find your Facebook account, having a problem on a Ponast kp11 has a friend in stop alarm <95 we can no longer do anything .. being a maintenance technician I have want to take a look but need some info thank you bcp because it has no more heating and no one in the area to repair it.

Dubois Nicolas taps

Hello, do you still have the problem?
0 x