Hedgehog vegetable garden

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: Hedgehog vegetable garden

by Did67 » 13/12/18, 16:26

You have "big caliber" apparently. Slide hollow stems of umbellifera (celery seeded, or fennel, or parsley ...) for the tiny insects (see what tiny "parasitoid wasps" look like).
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 13/12/18, 18:41

Did67 wrote:You have "big caliber" apparently. Slide hollow stems of umbellifera (celery seeded, or fennel, or parsley ...) for the tiny insects (see what tiny "parasitoid wasps" look like).

I also have a job, not in fact not working on that side to do because letting a carrot go up in seed is not tearing it out again so no work : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 14/12/18, 11:51

Moindreffor wrote:when I got sick, I had a contradiction of wanting to control everything that could be to counterbalance my inability to control my health, then I finally by incapacity any course less and less mastered, but since I visit this thread I went into letting go, my reflection on how gardener without work has exceeded the frame of the kitchen garden to allow me to free my mind and you are more than responsible : Mrgreen:

It's very touching...

And so I have to do VERY be careful not to become a guru-healer!

Sometimes I end my conferences by talking about "freed gardeners" (the jumble of beliefs and "sects", "I was told that ...", "we have always done like that ... ", or" what will the neighbor think "). To finish guru would be a shame!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 15/12/18, 08:11

Did67 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:when I got sick, I had a contradiction of wanting to control everything that could be to counterbalance my inability to control my health, then I finally by incapacity any course less and less mastered, but since I visit this thread I went into letting go, my reflection on how gardener without work has exceeded the frame of the kitchen garden to allow me to free my mind and you are more than responsible : Mrgreen:

It's very touching...

And so I have to do VERY be careful not to become a guru-healer!

Sometimes I end my conferences by talking about "freed gardeners" (the jumble of beliefs and "sects", "I was told that ...", "we have always done like that ... ", or" what will the neighbor think "). To finish guru would be a shame!

I think rather that as there is the hero, there is the anti-hero is as easy to define the hero as the definition of the anti-hero is more vague, well I think you're the anti-hero guru, and it's also difficult to define, but I think this term would suit you well, because guru you will never be by will, but you can not, as you say, prevent some not to go further that the belief, or the application of recipes, so guru for some, by endorsing the role of the anti-guru (still a word that does not exist) would not be bad, at least it might require some to try to define the term and thus open a new reflection

if not yesterday at the hosto, a day in a hospital bed, allowed me to wander my mind and I have ideas for the months to come, good not top as transat, but as much optimize this time and the to pass as pleasantly as possible, looking at the sky through the window it was beautiful and being in the kitchen garden by the thought
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 15/12/18, 11:09

As the placebo effect exists and is verifiable, I think that having "pleasant" projects can contribute to cures or at least to a certain well-being ...
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 15/12/18, 16:43

Did67 wrote:As the placebo effect exists and is verifiable, I think that having "pleasant" projects can contribute to cures or at least to a certain well-being ...

Indeed, there is a great deal of morale in the healing process, projects too, and especially not living for or against his illness, but living with as little thought as possible, leaving as little room as possible for the disease, to minimize its field of action, there I had my treatment and I can hope 5, 6 even 7 years of tranquility, good 6 month of big fatigue in sight, but compared to the years of tranquility it is taken

as by cutting the leaves of a bindweed, one does not kill it but one slows down its development, then it decreases more and more
0 x
(of me)
ibex
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ibex » 16/12/18, 12:15

Positive projects are essential for well being and there are many ways to take care of the spirit in our gardens.
In the guest rooms with insects I put the stems that I find, depending on the collection opportunities, under the tile is the elder slaughtered by the green spaces of my former municipality.
I made some with dry stems of rock, solid, yèble, reed, etc.
DSC01798.JPG
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 16/12/18, 12:41

ibex wrote:Positive projects are essential for well being and there are many ways to take care of the spirit in our gardens.
In the guest rooms with insects I put the stems that I find, depending on the collection opportunities, under the tile is the elder slaughtered by the green spaces of my former municipality.
I made some with dry stems of rock, solid, yèble, reed, etc.
DSC01798.JPG

it's still much more beautiful done this way than the geometric stuff with wire sold in pet stores
for the stems I will sow sunflowers next year, and I will leave some carrots for the seeds and stems for the next year
1 x
(of me)
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 19/12/18, 02:10

The wasps colonized the reeds that I had "braided" as a windbreak hedge. They could be heard nibbling or chewing several meters away.
0 x