Lazy garden ... help

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
cristo33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Lazy Potager's Kitchen ... help

by cristo33 » 31/01/19, 16:59

Did67 wrote:
franz3008 wrote: Keep me also the illusion of having taken a small step towards the nature which thanked me.

This ties in with something that I had to write somewhere: I respect any practitioner of any religion (within certain limits which recent news shows some contours); I fight all religions as an organized system to tell nonsense - in my opinion - to people. I respect individuals all the more because they accept that I treat them as "poor believers needing illusions to face the idea of ​​death and some other earthly annoyances". Arrived there, in general, it becomes difficult, because of course, they think they alone have THE truth!

It is indeed the first time that I see this kind of principle applied ... to the vegetable patch. : Lol: And the free thinker that I am 100% sharing.
1 x
franz3008
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franz3008 » 21/02/19, 11:15

Es someone could help me find the article or Didier shows us how to open the hay (furrow) with a machine.
Thank you in advance.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/02/19, 12:02

It's a video :

[these are pictures of "Xavier", a Belgian fan, a landscape designer; with fairly pro material - Stihl; in the next video, we will see my machine, a "Hyundai" bought for less than 100 euros!]
1 x
franz3008
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franz3008 » 21/02/19, 12:40

Did67 wrote:it is images of "Xavier", a fan, a landscape painter, Belgian; with fairly pro material - Stihl; in the next video, we will see my machine, a "Hyundai" bought for less than 100 euros!

Hello decidedly it's just the next video that would also interest me, sorry!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/02/19, 12:54

It comes !!!

[I put in form your message, by putting "tags" of citation]

But it is a Hyundai because it was sold off and the transmission rod is "cut" with a connection provided (probably to have smaller packages !!!!).

So, with a forest, you put a small hole at 90 ° and voila!

For example, without ads, on these models, you see the "junction" in the middle of the transmission pole:

https://www.manomano.fr/debroussailleus ... qtEALw_wcB

https://www.manomano.fr/debroussailleus ... xIEALw_wcB

https://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produit ... 1501484283

https://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produit ... 1500791571

https://www.manomano.fr/debroussailleus ... _id=543413 [I think mine is the "below" model, less powerful]

0 x
franz3008
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franz3008 » 22/02/19, 20:21

Thank you for your help while you have other cats to whip.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/02/19, 22:55

Let the cats go !!!
0 x
franz3008
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franz3008 » 24/02/19, 09:25

Did67 wrote: "This ties in with something I had to write somewhere: I respect any practitioner of any religion (within certain limits of which recent news shows some outlines); I fight all religions as an organized system for to tell nonsense - in my opinion - to people. I respect individuals all the more because they accept that I treat them as "poor believers who need illusions to face the idea of ​​death and some other earthly annoyances". Arrived there, in general, it becomes difficult, because of course, they think they alone have THE truth! "
I don't think I have THE truth at all! I am personally convinced that I have been enlightened on this question, that's all. And this thanks to this book "The Mysterious Book Of The Beyond" It has nothing to do with religions but explains certain (truths) which have helped me to understand what we are not told.
I respect everyone to believe what they want. In this sense I wish you (to all who read me) a good Sunday.
0 x
franz3008
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franz3008 » 24/02/19, 09:38

"The Mysterious Book From Beyond" presents the spiritual experience of Johannes Greber, a priest who lived from 1876 to 1944.

This is the 2005 translation of the story written by this man of the church in 1932, which had been published at that time in French under the title "Communication with the Spiritual World".

This first French version is available in pdf on nuxit.net, or by simple consultation on spirite.free.

As stated in the Figaro article, this document is quite unique. Not so much because of the spiritual concepts which it contains, which one can find in an innumerable quantity of works, but because they are communicated by a catholic ecclesiastic, whereas they are little in conformity with the teachings of this faith .

There are certainly in this church a very large number of seers, mediums, spiritualists, and other spiritual travelers who have shared revelations, but these are almost always in perfect conformity with the dogmas of this religion.

The present approach, on the contrary, has attracted the wrath of his hierarchy to Johannes Greber, and we have been led to renounce his priesthood.
0 x
franz3008
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franz3008 » 24/02/19, 10:16

THE MYSTERIOUS BOOK BEYOND
Personal experiences of a Catholic priest

By Johannes Greber
Publisher: Le Jardin des Livres
Publication: October 10, 2005

Strict Catholic priest with absolutely no belief in the supernatural, Johannes Greber had a unique experience in Germany: he communicated with spirits who explained to him in great detail how their “spiritual” world acted on our “material” world. Nevertheless, there is a fundamental difference between this book and all the others: the minds did not hesitate to put the points on the i, extremely rare in this type of literature where the artistic blur and the phrases which mean nothing mean the scene. We learn more in this book than in any other. A hundred years ago, these pages would have been listed and burned, if possible with the author. Treasure of spiritual literature, regularly printed for 70 years, 'The Mysterious Book of Beyond' is the only book that answers all questions about the nature of the world, Christ, the hereafter, God, the Angels, and above all, on the reason of human existence!
0 x