Lazy garden ... help

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: Lazy Potager's Kitchen ... help

by Did67 » 06/03/19, 18:49

Why damage ????

What I say or write often falls on refusals ... I do it for others!

You called out to me, I answered you. You don't know who read ... Don't worry about my afterlife. I have faced death three times, close enough. I nevertheless persist on my basic conviction: the hereafter is a poor creation of weak spirits who are afraid of death and the end of "everything". I could philosophize about death as an absolute condition of life in the living: if the first bacteria had refused to die, there would have been no evolution ... No mammals, not even dinosaurs ... I This approach therefore situates me: I am going to die so that the living can continue on their way.

So it is not at all sensitive: I fight all religions, I keep saying it or writing it ... But I respect all the beliefs of any person, even if for me it's a wandering (like many others) ...
2 x
franz3008
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Lazy Potager's Kitchen ... help

by franz3008 » 27/03/19, 13:20

I had asked a question about "Le Potager du Laesseux: Gardening more than organic without fatigue" unfortunately even by clicking on here I did not find the answer. Maybe someone can help me?

Hi franz3008,

You receive this notification because you are subscribed to the subject "La Potager du Sloth: Gardening more than Bio without fatigue" on https://www.econologie.com/forums/

GardenerAmateur has just posted a new answer. You can read it by clicking here

If you want to visit the subject from the beginning, click here

If you want to visit the rest of the forum and see the other news, click here

If you want to unsubscribe from the subject, it's here

To stop receiving this kind of e-mail, you can set your notifications here

Thank you for your participation and see you soon!
0 x