Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

by Janic » 17/02/19, 17:50

There are kicks in the heart that get lost when you read this and the rest.
Saying so much bullshit to the KM while being persuaded to hold the grall marketing of the com, it is distressing ...
at this rate, you're going to have a really sore butt!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 17/02/19, 17:59

Janic wrote:
Saying so much bullshit to the KM while being persuaded to hold the grall marketing of the com, it is distressing ...

As you should have read, it's kicking in the heart .. LOST, but voila you know everything, communication between two humans is almost impossible, so your certainties you see where I put them.
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/02/19, 19:34

phil12 wrote:Persecution complex poor dude reread yourself <the strong like you survive and the weak die> it is not insulting that ?????? it is clear that means that I only think of my apple and not of that of others who can die!
You know what in my life to say that, you know how much I give to the restaurant of the heart, to certain associations, to weaker members of my family, how much I pay in charges, in taxes what do i gain ??
what is amazing is this poor rich divide, you yourself are a billionaire in relation to a Burmese, an Ethiopian who is dying so you too are a strong who lives on the back of the little Chinese who makes your phone or your clothes, from the little South African who scrapes in the mines for your phone, your computer to give lessons on the net, slavery you are!

Come on good smelly sunday thread finished for me!

You will not have missed reading the sentence carefully .... : Wink:

nico239 wrote:That's capitalism (in which we don't live) ... the strong like you survive and the weak die ... : Wink:

A somewhat provocative sentence punctuated by a wink smiley ... which in the language of forums helps to distance the preceding comment, basically that the comment should not be taken completely literally.

phil12 wrote:The strong like me, work, pay their taxes and their expenses to help the weak ./

So there with your answer you picked me ...

I was rather expecting a reaction of the style: "Wow no but you are delirious, I am neither strong nor weak, I am just a man of good will like the others, neither stronger nor weaker than my neighbor, whatever his good or bad fortune, his income or his precarious or wealthy personal situation.

Besides, I completely disapprove of this form of classification of men and women between so-called strong and so-called weak: by what criteria, moreover ??? It does not mean anything"

But in view of your last answer I noted with happiness that I had misunderstood your thinking.

So exit
phil12 wrote:The strong like me, work, pay their taxes and their expenses to help the weak ./

And make way for
phil12 wrote:<the strong like you survive and the weak die> that's not insulting ??????

Ah well then we totally agree

And I'm glad to see it written from you in such a determined way.

It is indeed insulting, demeaning and all the qualifiers that you can find since we agree on this point: the distinction between strong and weak is an INSULT towards the men and women of this planet

As a result of which I correct myself that there is NO
phil12 wrote:more members repayments
In your family....
There are only wonderful people to whom you lavish all the benefits you can give them ....

phil12 wrote:what makes this rich cleavage poor

It's fun to read :!:
TOTALLY AGREE .... at 2000%: totally full.

Money is absolutely not a criterion of superiority of any kind in any matter whatsoever: intelligence, happiness, health, love, honesty, probity, sense of the common good, generosity, sharing ... etc etc
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/02/19, 08:30

Janic wrote:
As you should have read, it's kicking in the heart. LOST,
I read and read well, this maxim goes everywhere
Of course your formula leaves a door open to a self I would not do. But actions often follow thoughts. What bothers me is all this and the rest, so all those who are not of YOUR opinion, which of course is only the good, the only good!
If the violent had not first worked out how they would apply what they think, there would never be violence. Many people (only because it is in the news) who shout dead to the Jews (or anything else for that matter) do not act only because they fear the secular arm which would deprive them of their freedom to spit their hatred of the other.
but voila you know everything, communication between two humans is almost impossible, so your certainties you see where I put them.
The "you know everything" applies to all those who express themselves on any subject including ... you, inevitably! And I don't prejudge being right or wrong!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 19/02/19, 08:58

Janic wrote:Of course your formula leaves a door open to a self I would not do. But actions often follow thoughts. What bothers me is all this and the rest, so all those who are not of YOUR opinion, which of course is only the good, the only good!
If the violent had not first worked out how they would apply what they think, there would never be violence. Many people (only because it is in the news) who shout dead to the Jews (or anything else for that matter) do not act only because they fear the secular arm which would deprive them of their freedom to spit their hatred of the other.

That's what I say, you should seriously consider getting help, there is no shame : Lol:
This would save us your literal "meaningless" diarrhea.

A ++
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/02/19, 11:48

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/19, 12:19

That's what I say, you should seriously consider getting help, there is no shame : Lol:
indeed, there is no shame in being helped, so do not hesitate to use it
This would save us your literal "meaningless" diarrhea.
which would imply that yours are full of meaning, inevitably! :x
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/02/19, 13:21

it is very interesting, powerful and relaxing to have sensible opinions at last ...
However there is one who is on bfm and the other supports Dupont Aignan ...

0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 19/02/19, 16:52

Janic wrote:which would imply that yours are full of meaning, inevitably! :x

I do not make you say .... : Lol:
I committed 305 messages in 12 years and you are already at 6624 in 8 1/2 years, it's a therapy like any other, you should slow down, think of us. : Mrgreen:
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/19, 17:22

Janic wrote:
which would imply that yours are full of meaning, inevitably! :x

I do not make you say .... : Lol:
I committed 305 messages in 12 years and you are already at 6624 in 8 1/2 years, it's a therapy like any other, you should slow down, think of us.
yours calling for diarrhea too. but I am correcting therefore given your "I have committed 305 messages in 12 years and you are already at 6624 in 8 1/2 years "it must rather be constipation. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
How time passes!
it's a therapy like any other, you should slow down, think of us.
thank you for worrying about my dynamism, but he's fine.
So Did who is at 13.826 in 10 years, you classify it in what type of super diarrhea?
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"