Le Potager du Lazy: conferences, visits - dates

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Le Potager du Lazy: conferences, visits - dates

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/03/19, 11:43

phil12 wrote:Hello phenos,
Hello Did!

Are you going to the Toulouse, Albi region this year?

Just for info to Christophe I quoted the previous message and it came out to me this one : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

So here is the previous message

phil12 wrote:Hello phenos,

Two little questions.

I am in south Aveyron so rather dry in summer.

I have a calcareous clay soil, my vegetable patch is on an old temporary meadow facing due south with no shadows.

A cover of turf / clover / straw / hay planks according to what I feel as a contribution to make and according to what my plot and my neighbors give me.

I have PV in self-consumption I am at a "green" operator and the Aveyron produces 100% of its "green" electricity (I have a dam at 2 km and the valley where my site is located is on a complex very important hydroelectric, Aveyron exports a third of its production to France) which means that I do not feel guilty for using my pump on my drilling.

Here are my questions, during the day in lazy mode then I water:
-by letting the ground flow along the boards and then making channels (the ground is slightly hung) to pass under cover
- by putting a turnstile type sprinkler in the morning before the sun hits too hard as my water is not chlorinated I think it can do it! but who of the influence of the wet cover? (fungis, mildew ...)

Solution 2 would interest me more (faster, easier to manage)
I would like to do without drips (price, exposure time etc.)

Thank you for your answers even if my request is atypical.

As far as we are concerned, we are 100% spraying, including in the greenhouse.

MAIS

We are in the south and it is not the ambient humidity that characterizes us ...
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 19/03/19, 11:47

Sorry, I had the wrong thread, I transferred my message to the lazy vegetable topic.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Did67

by Did67 » 28/03/19, 14:31

Date to note in Alsace: the 26 March 2019, as part of the Week of Alternatives to Pesticides, I will be in Truchtersheim for a conference at 19 hours!

This happened !

The message received from the organizer this morning (extract):

"Thank you for sending the invoice and above all thank you for this wonderful conference.

The audience will never have been so large for a conference of this type. "

Another message from a room manager:

Hello Didier,

I wanted above all to thank you for your intervention last Tuesday in Truchtersheim. From memory, I have rarely had the opportunity to see our hemicycle so full, and in view of the feedback we have had since, your visit has made followers on our territory!

So thank you for this beautiful presentation.

Due to security standards, however, we had to refuse a few people to the room. Also, many of them came back to us to find out if you had other conferences planned soon in Alsace (some even seem ready to cross our beautiful region to come and see you)?
2 x
Did67

by Did67 » 30/03/19, 08:25

Conference in the Bordeaux region / September 21 or 22, 2019

Note the dates. Practical details to come.

It's confirmed.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/04/19, 09:51

Next conference: Friday April 12 - Hirschland (Alsace-Bossue) - Multipurpose room - 20 p.m.

FYI: more than 300 people in Lorentzen, this Friday 5 April; for security reasons, access to the room has been refused to other people ... They can join us in Hirschland.
1 x
franz3008
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franz3008 » 07/04/19, 20:29

Unfortunately, 322 km separate us from Göppingen (Baden-Würtemberg) Germany!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/04/19, 22:04

There are the videos: the complete recording of my conferences at the National Permaculture Meetings is online, as are my sessions with the association of amateur gardeners of the Aravis (self conference + questions / answers the next day, in two videos! ).

I always repeat the same thing a bit, even if depending on the place, the tone, the jokes, the reactions change ...

Well, then there is the meeting ...

I sometimes find people who came to a first conference and who return ... Sometimes, that worries me a little (becoming a "star"); I reassure myself by telling myself that I did not explain well enough, that it was too complicated, so they come back to understand what they did not understand the first time!
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 08/04/19, 01:00

Did67 wrote:Next conference: Friday April 12 - Hirschland (Alsace-Bossue) - Multipurpose room - 20 p.m.

FYI: more than 300 people in Lorentzen, this Friday 5 April; for security reasons, access to the room has been refused to other people ... They can join us in Hirschland.

Wow over 300 people Image

Well mazette but it's huge ....

Soon it will be necessary to make several representations in the same place like the artists ....

Organizers charge entry?

Because if it is, you will become bankable :!:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/04/19, 09:15

It was already the second time in the same place (I was in another room, opposite, a month ago). And I will be 15 km away next Friday ...

I do not hide my satisfaction. Seeing that things "move" in these terroirs (it is the poor "region" of Alsace) is a great pleasure.

We took a break mid-way and seeing that 95% of people have returned is also gratifying ...

Access was free. The association simply put a basket for those who want to "participate in the costs of organization". Often, it is the renting of the rooms that costs the most (although, fortunately, in many municipalities, associations have a "free drawing right" and can use the municipal hall once or twice for their events: AG, conference, plant day, Christmas meal) ...

I think I am bankable, but ethically, I will continue to ask for reimbursement of costs + if possible a negotiable gratuity (which is the butter for my spinach). I don't ask for more. The propagation of ideas has priority over the propagation of my bank account (which I would not take to paradise - I believe that the media libraries and internet are free there, and I am not talking about virgins which I do not understand how they can still be virgins if everyone fucks them - mystery).
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 25/05/19, 17:15

I no longer have the possibility of editing my messages, to add the crowds, when this has taken place ...

Below a kind of assessment ...

My "tour" in the West and Southwest went well. Everywhere people were there:

- in St-Sébastien sur Loire, on a Saturday morning, at the media library, upon registration, 60 present; a priori, around 150 requests received in all ...

- in the afternoon, a large crowd at the dedication in Vertoux, with young booksellers

- Sunday, at La Garnache, in the open air; 15 pm: 90 people (in "very cool weather, threat of rain")

- Monday, I met a professional market gardener who practices with hay because after ten years of classic "organic" farming, he was not satisfied with his soils, with supporting analyzes; he ignored me a month ago, and comes to the same conclusions as me

- Wednesday in St-Urcisse (village of 250 people), 2 confs, 120 people in all ... The 12 books all sold ...

- Thursday, intervention in the primary school, with different classes: a "new activity"

- after that: dedications to St-Antonin Noble Val (who had supplied the 12 copies sold and had been robbed in the meantime): delivery not arrived; I signed on "free paper" ...

- in Pibrac, the association has been organizing conferences for 3 years, at a rate of about 1 per month ... "We have about sixty people on average; the record is 120" said the president to me, going to the local radio ... I took up the challenge: "We will try to raise the bar a little higher and beat the record!". 160 people will finally come, and will stay until the end around 0:15 ... 30 books sold, and once again, the bookseller out of stock ... "With the reservations made, I think I could have done it. sell 50! " will tell me the happy lady mixed up everything. The president speaks of a "magnificent evening".

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2019/05/16/con ... 202534.php

https://www.lepetitjournal.net/31t-toul ... paresseux/

- in Bourgueil (near Tours), around 70 people at the conference on Saturday; a lot of contcats the next day during Nature Day; in all, around thirty books sold ...
2 x