Surcharged generator or not?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Tiwi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Surcharged generator or not?

by Tiwi » 11/08/18, 18:21

Hello,

I have a generator idea and on most forums where I put it, many are able to say 'Thermodynamics' but few seem to be able to calculate their theories. It took 3 forums drivel of 'Thermodynamics' before an intelligent person told me about the Archimedes thrust ... To tell you if the scientific pseudonyms are numerous ...

I said that I have nothing to sell therefore, thank you for refraining from calling me a scammer or other, it goes to nothing. This is purely theoretical because nobody has been able so far to tell me why it can not work.

Thanks to the guy who told me about the buoyancy, I could calculate that 1 m 3 of concrete weighs in the water 1,3 tons. To raise these 1,3 tons, you need 16 m3 air. The question is how much is going to consume the electronic valve so that the whole thing flows. With a surface of 40 m 2 to contain 16 m3 and 13000 Newton (1,3 tons * gravity), I get an electro valve that has to push a little more than 3 milibars. It's a lot or not. I said that being unscientific, I may have been wrong somewhere, I do not know anything except that many people like thermodynamics.

I'm not saying it's viable to produce energy but can it prove the possibility of over-cashing?

Good continuations.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: On-Cash Generator or not?

by eclectron » 11/08/18, 19:33

Without thermodynamics : Lol: :
The upper flask air has no reason to empty into the lower flask to raise it up, since the water pressure at the bottom is higher than the atmospheric pressure at the top.
it is the weight of the water that makes this pressure.

At best you will have water that will go up in your pipes and that's not what you want : Lol:

A+
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/08/18, 21:21

eclectron wrote:Without thermodynamics : Lol: :
The upper flask air has no reason to empty into the lower flask to raise it up, since the water pressure at the bottom is higher than the atmospheric pressure at the top.
it is the weight of the water that makes this pressure.
This weight depends on the height of the water. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9o ... _Bernoulli
If it is in the sea, this pressure increases by 1 bar every ten meters.

For example, if the check valve is at 20 m, it will be necessary to provide a pressure of more than 2 bars at the atmospheric level just to open this valve and to inflate the submerged flask.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 11/08/18, 22:28

NOoooonnn. !!!

Another Shadock who landed here.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/08/18, 00:47

You're right lesswatt, but the explanation is more constructive than sarcasm.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 14/08/18, 07:45

I thought Tiwi would have come back after reviewing Bernouli's equation (online courses are not lacking), to tell me that I was wrong.

Indeed the sea pressure by 20 m background is not 2 bar, but 3 bars http://villemin.gerard.free.fr/Scienmod ... htm#Bernou

It remains to calculate the energy that will have to be deployed to fill the balloon to the depth where it is ... or simply measure the consumption of the compressor :)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/08/18, 10:37

Tiwi probably explores forums to find a suitable audience. His allergy to thermodynamics comes only from his ignorance (contempt?) Of it.
His obvious methodological error is that he finds his idea valid because nobody would have been able to show him the absurdity; yet it is a great principle that these are the affirmations that must be demonstrated and one must be careful not to reverse the burden of proving (otherwise, nothing easier than to pretend anything, not susceptible to be refuted).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/08/18, 11:53

izentrop wrote:I thought Tiwi would be back after reviewing Bernouli's equation

Tiwi is drowning trying to blow some air into the balloon at the bottom.
He did not understand the notion of increasing pressure with the depth of water.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/08/18, 12:32

Even making the absurd hypothesis of the inexistence of this increasing pressure with depth, the only thing that this tool could do is to stop at a point of equilibrium, after having dissipated the initial energy (that supplied during the installation of the device by the operator).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Tiwi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiwi » 14/08/18, 16:11

Yes, I had asked this question about forums: How much pressure should we have on the deep pipe, I never got any answers.

I'm not allergic to Thermodynamics, I'm just saying that launching 'Thermodynamics' without explanation does not demonstrate an intelligent person.

A pressure of 3 bars at the bottom, it is not dependent on the surface of the mouth of the pipe? A compressor comes out of the air at 5 bars because the pipe is very small or nothing to see?

What it would take is to ball the ball when it is up. With a mixture Oil / Water, the balloon would be as ballasted, right?

There is another question I ask myself. If we manage to leave some air in the tank and the mouth with the non-return valve opens on air and not water pressure to open the check valve will be it identical?
0 x