Mono and poly panel wiring

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
sadikh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Mono and poly panel wiring

by sadikh » 25/07/18, 16:01

Hi, I have 2 photovoltaic panels poly and 2 mono 2 first 250watts and 2 others 300watts.
1 inverter victron 800va
2 200ah batteries.
An 40A charge controller that takes 12v and 24v.
How to connect.
MOCIE !!!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Wiring mono and poly panels

by Gaston » 25/07/18, 16:05

No need to repeat the message, I already answered you. : Cheesy:
0 x
sadikh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Wiring mono and poly panels

by sadikh » 27/07/18, 00:13

this article
Condition
Brand new. A brand new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (when packaging is applicable). The packaging must be the same as that available in a retail store, unless the article is packaged by the manufacturer in a non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or a bag in plastic. See the seller's sheet for more details. See all conditions
Quantity
3 sold
7 available
EMPLOYER
WHC
MPN
Not Applicable
type of product
Regulators
Fast fulfillment
YES
guarantee
3 années
Description of the article
"This unit has a 3 year warranty! Don't buy a cheaper one every 6 months, buy something that will last, but its specialty is really the 32 bit internal processor, (above the 8bit standard) This allows controllers to In addition, our large size (10mm) black and red terminals make it easier to connect larger sizes of cables than other brands of regulators FEATURES * 32bits CPU, much higher sampling accuracy, operating speed faster * 12V / 24VDC auto identification system voltage * 3 PWM charging stages: Bulk, Boost, Float * Sealed, Gel, Flooded battery selection procedure * Humanized LCD display, dynamic display operation data and working condition. "Read more
0 x