My kitchen garden of the least effort

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/02/20, 19:00

Moindreffor wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:I first see the feasibility and the blow, but actually it will be tailor-made, so we can adapt the size of the inner circle for each plant, the depth of the moat or its width

I have already given careful thought to the question.

Well it's true that with these machines you can do everything and easily but a single model will suffice for me.

Then I have no idea of ​​the price

well after for the price, it is if we buy the raw material, must precisely reflect and try afterwards to find a material that does the job, but free

personally I replace the MDF with water pack inserts, for everything that is prototype or etching test, so for free, just a deal with the guy who puts the water on the shelf in my super U

So there 3D printing is something I totally ignore ...

So much the better if we can find material 1st gratos
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 05/02/20, 20:16

Moindreffor wrote:
I have already given careful thought to the question.

Well it's true that with these machines you can do everything and easily but a single model will suffice for me.

Then I have no idea of ​​the price

well after for the price, it is if we buy the raw material, must precisely reflect and try afterwards to find a material that does the job, but free

personally I replace the MDF with water pack inserts, for everything that is prototype or etching test, so for free, just a deal with the guy who puts the water on the shelf in my super U

So there 3D printing is something I totally ignore ...

not there it is for laser engraving, for 3D we can find a machine that recycles scraps it is worth 1600 € still it is in development therefore still expensive, but you can also with this machine buy the PLA in granule and there it is 5 € instead of 20 per kilo, but to make the beast profitable it is really necessary to consume, since an object is often less than 50g : Mrgreen:
but we could just as well recycle water bottles

not really when we discover such a place and when it is well managed, thank you to the leaders and to the mayor we discover a world that opens up the fields of possibilities
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/02/20, 20:41

Moindreffor wrote:So there 3D printing is something I totally ignore ...

not there it is for laser engraving, for 3D we can find a machine that recycles scraps it is worth 1600 € still it is in development therefore still expensive, but you can also with this machine buy the PLA in granule and there it is 5 € instead of 20 per kilo, but to make the beast profitable it is really necessary to consume, since an object is often less than 50g : Mrgreen:

not really when we discover such a place and when it is well managed, thank you to the leaders and to the mayor we discover a world that opens up the fields of possibilities [/ quote]

Ok but the molds are made with what :?: :?: :?:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 05/02/20, 20:54

not really when we discover such a place and when it is well managed, thank you to the leaders and to the mayor we discover a world that opens up the fields of possibilities

Ok but the molds are made with what :?: :?: :?:[/ Quote]
we make the shape in PLA, it's plastic that we print in 3D with a 3D printer and once you have the shape you just apply a heated plastic sheet on this shape with a thermoformer
so you have to combine 2 machines
I see that on Saturday, I tell you what Sunday or Monday
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 05/02/20, 20:58

to return to the real vegetable patch
I went to lidl, the seed bag at 0.25 € you can really try anything and everything : Mrgreen: and if you are satisfied with the vegetable you make your seeds and presto you garden free

this year I want to do the accounts on my expenses for the vegetable garden and to follow the harvests history to estimate a little the costs
0 x
(of me)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/02/20, 21:06

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Ok but the molds are made with what :?: :?: :?:

You did not understand anything .... The real interest of this robot is to be able to locate and neutralize by laser beam any slug which would dare to move inside one of your chests. No more donut molds.

Trunks that you could still make in 3D printer, rather than making yourself expensive with boards, nails and plastic ....

Must evolve! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/02/20, 21:56

Moindreffor wrote:

Ok but the molds are made with what :?: :?: :?:

we make the shape in PLA, it's plastic that we print in 3D with a 3D printer and once you have the shape you just apply a heated plastic sheet on this shape with a thermoformer
so you have to combine 2 machines
I see that on Saturday, I tell you what Sunday or Monday [/ quote]

Ok ok i trust you : Mrgreen:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/02/20, 21:56

Moindreffor wrote:to return to the real vegetable patch
I went to lidl, the seed bag at 0.25 € you can really try anything and everything : Mrgreen: and if you are satisfied with the vegetable you make your seeds and presto you garden free

this year I want to do the accounts on my expenses for the vegetable garden and to follow the harvests history to estimate a little the costs

There's really not much in it ...
0 x
Yool
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Yool » 06/02/20, 07:31

Moindreffor wrote:to return to the real vegetable patch

Not always easy to do. I tried to do it a year but it is not easy to estimate the price of your vegetables, as there can be price differences depending on the brands / market gardener - organic / conventional.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 06/02/20, 07:47

We can sell in basket or crate the production of the week or the excess. And remember how much someone is willing to pay for it, from week to week.
Without making 200kms of course. This is what some people do in the market one day a week not far from home.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru