My kitchen garden of the least effort

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/06/21, 21:48

0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/06/21, 22:48

Good luck, and drop us a line from time to time anyway.
Sincerely.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/06/21, 21:50

first chemo
shit day
the teacher 2 hours late, then 2 hours to wait for the order of the 2 products from the pharmacy, injection 10 min that's the worst, then 1 hour of surveillance, and 3h30 of round trip because of the big storms which block all visibility
and on that a bagna bread that has never seen mayo

Thursday change of scenery always 3 hours of driving only one injection which will be ready, in short 3 hours of driving 5 minutes of treatment, you have to be in good spirits

go I'm going to bed, be well
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/06/21, 23:10

Moindreffor wrote:and on that a bagna bread that has never seen mayo

Yes, but that's normal. There is no mayo in a pan bagnat, but olive oil vinaigrette!
(Good night, good luck)
0 x
pi-r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pi-r » 22/06/21, 13:45

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Yes, but that's normal. There is no mayo in a pan bagnat, but olive oil vinaigrette!
(Good night, good luck)

+1 ... and in addition, as I said to a Belgian friend, olive oil is not fat, (unlike margarines and other butter) it is FRUIT JUICE .. . !!!!

in any case good luck to you
0 x
alkaline
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by alkaline » 22/06/21, 17:09

Good luck Less effort!
0 x
it depends
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 17:44

pi-r wrote:in any case good luck to you

Uh, thank you, but I'm fine! : Wink:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/07/21, 22:15

first time for the peas and i am not disappointed they are good : Mrgreen:
on the other hand, I observe that in a not very fertile vegetable garden like mine, the row peas given to go up to 3m are only halfway : Mrgreen: and therefore it is quite illusory to seek to fertilize another vegetable by combining a legume such as peas or beans, again carabistouilles : Mrgreen:

I am very happy with my zucchini, and there too, 6 plants planted the same day, 3 on one side of the vegetable garden 3 on the other, the first are 60 cm high and 1m in diameter the others half, normal, one side was fertilized one more year

the production of onions planted in homemade bulbils is not going to be extraordinary, but it works, not too much seedling, so I will renew the thing, with a more careful implementation and in a more fertile ground it should be improve

the tomatoes explode, superb foliage, fruits in formation, staking very late : Mrgreen:

the eggplants and peppers, will soon bloom, almost a month before last year, on the other hand the homemade celery is still not in the vegetable garden, we will see that tomorrow, but I keep hope

I still have a lot of things to transplant, but at least this year, they will be transplanted, I progress, I progress, well after never having enough I had a nice intercostal tear in addition to the rest, a week on morphine , compulsory transatlantic, which does not advance transplanting, fortunately madam helps me, thank you to her
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 09/07/21, 07:28

Moindreffor wrote:first time for the peas and i am not disappointed they are good : Mrgreen:
on the other hand, I observe that in a not very fertile vegetable garden like mine, the row peas given to go up to 3m are only halfway : Mrgreen: and therefore it is quite illusory to seek to fertilize another vegetable by combining a legume such as peas or beans, again carabistouilles : Mrgreen:

One hundred percent agree. In this case, in some places with several years in a row of legumes in the same place, plus this winter a bean cure, my sandy soil is unrecognizable. As the youtubers say, it's great.
Moindreffor wrote:the tomatoes explode, superb foliage, fruits in formation, staking very late : Mrgreen:

+1 : Mrgreen: it's just crazy, it grows so much, and I'm overwhelmed. This year I moved them, this plot has been cultivated for a year, so never any tillage, not even the mower, there only grew moss, heather and clover. A good year of hay care and a pH that has become nice, for the moment it is very promising. And once again I have the comparison with traditional gardening: I gave tomato plants to my neighbor, they were beautiful plants, and at her place, things are not going well, the plants are stunted, got some of the mildew or something.
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 09/07/21, 09:22

Doris wrote:
in some places with several years in a row of legumes in the same place

Don't you practice crop rotation? With legumes, don't you fear an excess of nitrogen? Or an exhaustion of something else?
0 x