My kitchen garden of the least effort

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

by Moindreffor » 31/12/18, 18:25

Did67 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:still in the beautiful report, the hedgehogs eat more worms than slugs, it seems to me that I knew it, I was addict to the animal life being young

Very beautiful illustration, once again, of my famous: "Nothing is ever perfect in this world!" Not even the legendary hedgehog !!!

I lament for slugs, but maybe that's why I have so many worms!

I think that if you are rich in verse, you are for the same reasons in slugs, the right balance of nature, the worms help to have beautiful vegetables, which feeds the slugs well ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 01/01/19, 10:16

Absolutely.

My remark was aimed more at "bigots", for whom "organic" solutions (here the hedgehog) would be flawless ...

There are cases of biocontrol with very very specific auxiliaries ... There, in fact, the auxiliary goes out with the plague he controls ... They are not the general rule.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 01/01/19, 17:58

Did67 wrote:Absolutely.

My remark was aimed more at "bigots", for whom "organic" solutions (here the hedgehog) would be flawless ...

There are cases of biocontrol with very very specific auxiliaries ... There, in fact, the auxiliary goes out with the plague he controls ... They are not the general rule.

Image Bigot me? Never Image

It's just to try to reintroduce a little life while the refuges are full ... and this concerns all species.

We do not dream that hedgehogs get rid of slugs for the good and simple reason that we chose a solution that keeps them alive ... ie no dangerous products Image
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/01/19, 18:24

nico239 wrote:We do not dream that hedgehogs rid us of slugs for the good and simple reason that we chose a solution that keeps them alive ... that is to say: no dangerous products Image

I do not think depriving them of food by protecting your seedlings keeps them alive : Mrgreen: starve all those poor slugs : Twisted:
0 x
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 01/01/19, 19:20

Moindreffor wrote:
nico239 wrote:We do not dream that hedgehogs rid us of slugs for the good and simple reason that we chose a solution that keeps them alive ... that is to say: no dangerous products Image

I do not think depriving them of food by protecting your seedlings keeps them alive : Mrgreen: starve all those poor slugs : Twisted:

: Mrgreen: we trust them to feed on the REST ... and that's not what's missing
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 06/01/19, 20:48

a revolution in Moinderffor's PP !!!
the path with curbs and small pebbles will disappear to be replaced by a grassy alley that will be mowed ...

moreover I have just registered my garden as a refuge to the LPO, long live the facilities and the return of the biodiversity, will be taff

good for now I turn a room into office gaming for my son, and yes teens it grows, well I go slowly, an hour a day, in small doses, chemo it does not help
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 31/01/19, 20:54

small passage in my garden, store Range not ripe : Mrgreen: , this store makes very big efforts of diversification, it is top in a corner a little desert ...

I bought seeds of cherry tomatoes, I will soon start the semi, it is not marked early on the package, but I trust the words of Didier on this one there : Mrgreen: I have a project that matures in my head for the conservation of tomatoes, I had to buy something to start but the kid stung my cleats, I have to refuel

I wanted to buy shallots to plant but the store manager told me to come back tomorrow, because it would be cheaper, nice no :!:

so deal to follow : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 31/01/19, 22:17

And me, meanwhile, I get tortured by my physio! But I can comb my right hand, we progress.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 02/02/19, 10:09

Did67 wrote:And me, meanwhile, I get tortured by my physio! But I can comb my right hand, we progress.

to make the ball to Z, it seems that it is good for the hair from time to time, and for the problems of comb it is radical : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 03/02/19, 01:28

Good I see that it is a business that rolls ... despite the "parasitic" sites ...

A little like me, I see myself doing a new cross on a serious season soup and give it to 2020 ... a priori still too many parasitic arrangements, I will just fly over time from time to time leaving Ms. work on his side.

She should be operational for the vegetable garden this year ... so we will turn on 1 cylinder .. Image
0 x