My kitchen garden of the least effort

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

by sicetaitsimple » 05/04/20, 21:17

Moindreffor wrote:
The guy is a communicator who came to the vegetable patch, if he leaves a well-paid job it's not for the pleasure of giving
already; he has a studio and masters video, so the opposite of Didier is also Didier .....
to choose I prefer a more solid knowledge to a beautiful packaging, I prefer the content to the container

Honestly, this type of comment disappoints me ...
"The guy" made choices, which are his. But it is not a retiree like Didier who does not need additional income to "subsist", he has to live either from his farm or from "training".
Very easy to criticize when his income is assured throughout the year by national education whatever happens, even in times of confinement.
Like me, you prefer "free content" to "paid container". It's pretty natural, it just has limits ... at least for some, those for whom "free content" is not an option.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 05/04/20, 21:43

sicetaitsimple wrote:
But it is not a retiree like Didier who does not need additional income to "subsist" ...

Let's just be precise and factual. I have just 1 € of retirement, all complementary plans combined. Net before tax ...

There are some who with much more we were on the roundabouts with yellow vests, because, if I understood correctly, they did not do more ...

I also make choices. Maybe not the same?

Some Youtubers have much more income ... It is indeed their choice.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/04/20, 21:51

Did67 wrote:Let's just be precise and factual. I have just 1 € of retirement, all complementary plans combined. Net before tax.

No controversy, my perhaps inadequate "comparison" was only valid because you had a "guaranteed" income every month, out of work, like me. The level of that income is a different issue.
But I don't think "The guy" has a guaranteed income.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/04/20, 21:58

Did67 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:But it is not a retiree like Didier who does not need additional income to "subsist" ...

Let's just be precise and factual. I have just 1 € of retirement, all complementary plans combined. Net before tax ...

It's not me who would reproach you for putting (a hint) of butter in your spinach thanks to your book, nor to "the other" for doing the same with his Youtube videos. You have to believe that not everyone likes it.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 06/04/20, 11:01

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
The guy is a communicator who came to the vegetable patch, if he leaves a well-paid job it's not for the pleasure of giving
already; he has a studio and masters video, so the opposite of Didier is also Didier .....
to choose I prefer a more solid knowledge to a beautiful packaging, I prefer the content to the container

Honestly, this type of comment disappoints me ...
"The guy" made choices, which are his. But it is not a retiree like Didier who does not need additional income to "subsist", he has to live either from his farm or from "training".
Very easy to criticize when his income is assured throughout the year by national education whatever happens, even in times of confinement.
Like me, you prefer "free content" to "paid container". It's pretty natural, it just has limits ... at least for some, those for whom "free content" is not an option.

far from me to criticize the approach, that a man leaves a world of stress to have a better quality of life (he left a guaranteed income), that is very well conceived, but I think that he did not launched blindly he had a business plan
I just say that before (he says it himself) he knew nothing, that he followed a training of organic market gardener, therefore not the same professional past as Didier H
therefore between a Man who has spent his life thinking and living "vegetable garden" and a good Man communicating with recent knowledge, I prefer the first,
afterwards I watch very few videos on the vegetable garden, I watched his because they are really of quality, presentation level, for the content we do not find more than in the others, maybe just the fact that it is Pro, in the same vein the videos of the Cagnole farm are also excellent quality level, there is a real work on the video made by a "pro"
la ferme de Cagnole does trainings and that doesn't bother me at all, there, in almost every News letter (I don't know if you are a subscriber) we have a few words about the training, so for me not a "real" new letter but a little ad page, he really knows what he's doing
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 06/04/20, 11:35

GuyGadebois wrote:
Did67 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:But it is not a retiree like Didier who does not need additional income to "subsist" ...

It's not me who would reproach you for putting (a hint) of butter in your spinach thanks to your book, nor to "the other" for doing the same with his Youtube videos. You have to believe that not everyone likes it.

I'm not against earning a living, all work deserves a salary, I'm just saying that between our Didier who makes videos with big content, sometimes badly framed, with sound that shits, or whatever, and the other Didier who makes very high quality videos but with lighter content, I prefer the first
I'm not talking about whether it is paid or not, just a question of content
0 x
(of me)
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 06/04/20, 12:00

Moindreffor wrote:far from me to criticize the approach, that a man leaves a world of stress to have a better quality of life (he left a guaranteed income), that is very well conceived, but I think that he did not launched blindly he had a business plan
I just say that before (he says it himself) he knew nothing, that he followed a training of organic market gardener, therefore not the same professional past as Didier H
therefore between a Man who has spent his life thinking and living "vegetable garden" and a good Man communicating with recent knowledge, I prefer the first,
afterwards I watch very few videos on the vegetable garden, I watched his because they are really of quality, presentation level, for the content we do not find more than in the others, maybe just the fact that it is Pro, in the same vein the videos of the Cagnole farm are also excellent quality level, there is a real work on the video made by a "pro"
la ferme de Cagnole does trainings and that doesn't bother me at all, there, in almost every News letter (I don't know if you are a subscriber) we have a few words about the training, so for me not a "real" new letter but a little ad page, he really knows what he's doing

For my part I just add, that obviously his way of doing things is his choice, he respects himself and he charges the amount he wants. Everyone is free to buy or not. The meaning of my comment above was aimed at the marketing or packaging part, and I joined lessffor, he knows what he is doing, in addition it is very well done, from the point of view of sales strategy. And if it works for him all the better.
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/04/20, 10:55

my sweet potatoes resume their growth since they spend the day in the mini greenhouse with 35-40 ° C in the mini greenhouse, we really see that they are tropical
0 x
(of me)
Grizbi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Grizbi » 08/04/20, 11:48

Moindreffor wrote:my sweet potatoes resume their growth since they spend the day in the mini greenhouse with 35-40 ° C in the mini greenhouse, we really see that they are tropical

Each year I tell myself that I will test too, and each year I forget because it is better to start them in February. But this year I bought some for consumption and they germinated on their own ... so I'm testing.
I put the germs in the water 2 days ago and we can already see the roots, and on the plants on the left there are already new germs forming. To be continued...

Sweet potatoes 20200408.jpg
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 08/04/20, 19:04

Grisbi, I germinate sweet potatoes for the 1st time.
I buried the whole potato. Do you think I better take the cutting so that the plan develops better?
0 x