Tampon rainwater with aerial tank

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Did67

Re: Stormwater Pumping with Aerial Tank

by Did67 » 27/03/18, 09:24

sicetaitsimple wrote:In any case I am willing to bet that if our friend installs his two tanks of 2000l with an overflow calibrated to 2l / s from 500l, never this one will be a day full!

They are not meant to be full. They are intended to temporarily "collect" a flow rate greater than 2 l / s. So the level can rise during the few minutes of the most violent part of a thunderstorm, then decrease on its own ...

It's like the basins we see now on all highway interchanges ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/03/18, 22:26

Did67 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:In any case I am willing to bet that if our friend installs his two tanks of 2000l with an overflow calibrated to 2l / s from 500l, never this one will be a day full!

They are not meant to be full. They are intended to temporarily "collect" a flow rate greater than 2 l / s. So the level can rise during the few minutes of the most violent part of a thunderstorm, then decrease on its own ...

Yes, I understand the system, the tanks are provided with a continuous evacuation system beyond a given volume (500l / tank in what our friend imagines). Nevertheless, it is weak in terms of sizing ..... at least in the Bethunois.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 30/03/18, 12:06

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Did67 wrote:They are not meant to be full.
Nevertheless, it is weak in terms of sizing ..... at least in the Bethunois.
I agree.
Why make 2000 l size with 1000 if 99,99% is covered by precipitation.

This original document Météo France shows the number of occurrences of rainy episodes with more than 200mm / day: for the Béthunois, it is: "never observed".

This page indicates the short rain records: in the department of Pas de Calais, it is 46 mm in one hour :!:

It seems to me a bit of the "belt and suspenders" principle on the part of the administration (a way of transferring the cost of prevention to the inhabitants without increasing public expenditure).
0 x
mathieus62
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mathieus62 » 04/04/18, 07:45

Hello everybody

Thank you for your feedback and especially your valuable advice and warnings. All this allows me to mature this project to predict the completion soon :)

For the side "belt and suspenders", it actually gives me a bitter taste, especially having bought turnkey from a manufacturer gripsou.
But hey, I see the good side of things: in addition to putting myself in the norms, I will be able to recover and use the rainwater, and for half as much in aerial than if I had a tank buried in the conditions of my accommodation!
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"