The Flying Hexacopter UAV drone to 1 passenger and less than 10 000 €! DIY!

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Christophe

Re: The Flying Hexacopter Drone UAV at 1 Passenger and Less than 10 000 €! DIY!

by Christophe » 25/01/18, 13:27

And a low battery hexa gives that:

Yes, it's time to settle down!

A hex on 5 engines seen from the inside:

The fault starts at 2: 13
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/18, 13:29

Otherwise there are Tricopère drones, it's quite rare (but generated by open-source flight controllers like APM ArduiPilot for example), here is one that is powerful enough to carry a man:

(in fact it's a hex on 3 arm, like the ehang)

Which means that it is possible that a quad may "not crash" on 3 engines ... to see how the flight controller manages this!

If one has the reserve of thrust on the engines an intelligent distribution of the thrusts should be able to avoid the worst (in calm air) ...

Otherwise there is the possibility of “emergency” braking before impact, like a retro rocket a few meters above the ground: we give “everything” to slow down the fall as much as possible!
Since it's not the fall that hurts but the impact! A sonar of height would be perfect to pilot this!

If not bin, parachute or retro rocket! a retro rocket ca weighs nothing compared to the thrust it can give!

But it is necessary that the drone keeps its plate during the fall!
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 26/01/18, 13:22

Not being a steering wheel as you imagine a use of the thing probably a little different from you.

But already to walk in low ground a few meters from the ground is a great idea that bluffs me : Mrgreen:

In this case security plays less, finally a little less : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/18, 13:29

Yes provided you protect the occupants of propellers in case of impact, this is not the case ...

A sure security advantage of the drone is its low horizontal speed!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/01/18, 13:33

Yes, it's pretty great mix this thing! Would not a coffin have been more appropriate than a bathtub? : Cheesy:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/18, 13:59

Can be optional?

When the final product arrives on the market, we can choose the desired shell: bathtub, coffin, Pegasus, flying saucer .... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/01/18, 14:28

by plane or helicopter all the pilots know that the danger is the ground, so the more we fly at high altitude the more we are quiet, the more we have the time to choose the place of landing in case of breakdown ... and most importantly we do not endanger others by always having the opportunity to choose the right place to land

an untrustworthy electric vehicle to climb aloft will be a public danger that flies in a low ground and causes accidents everywhere ... there is no chance that it is allowed

I am often against regulations of all kinds ... but for once I am glad that we do not allow anything

for those who want to invent flying machines there are already small helicopters, and I think it is possible to make even smaller and why not electric, but it seems essential to me to keep all the quality of the real helicopter, the progress is better not worse

an electric leisure machine does not have the requirement of productivity and ability to fly in difficult weather of a real helicopter, so it can be calculated slower with a larger rotor for a lower load per surface and a consomation lower energy ... just the opposite of these quadri or hexacopter with helix too small
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/18, 17:31

In fact there were already dozens of similar projects, here is another "fairly pro" one:

0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 26/01/18, 22:12

chatelot16 wrote:by plane or helicopter all the pilots know that the danger is the ground, so the more we fly at high altitude the more we are quiet, the more we have the time to choose the place of landing in case of breakdown ... and most importantly we do not endanger others by always having the opportunity to choose the right place to land

If you fly 1m from the ground at low speed I do not perceive immediate danger apart from taking you a helix in the head, in any case less than Enduro ... but hey.

But this little personal flying carpet side I repeat it kicks me.

And just what is nice is the small speed: to walk ...

We are a paragliding valley, it flies a good half of the year and we have a autogyra (all naked Mad Max style) who flies long to film and I think also give instructions to students ... ben c ' is nice but much less than this "flying carpet"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/18, 20:48

And one more: hoversurf!

0 x