Generator set converts to vegetable oil gas

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 21/02/06, 11:23

andré : Arrow: my annular exhaust passage is 1 mm and a total diameter smaller than the standard plans.
that's why it slows down a bit.

my lawnmower carb has no wealth screw : Shock:
no thread to put a screw? (I thought she was lost)

ok for the length of the venturi, mine looks too long.

I will continue but tests with the carb trimmer to familiarize me with carburation time to find a reduced model carburetor.
0 x
everything is polluted, everything is possible to decontaminate
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 21/02/06, 14:33

this morning try my modified carb on the hot pantone preheated with my original fuel.

it works very well the engine smokes a rich hair, I can adjust the engine speed by playing with the gas valve on the reactor and regulating the air intake to the adm accordingly with more or less small pipes.

I wanted to try 50% ess and 50% go but I do not have a go !. I tried the shot 50% ess + 50% sunflower oil.
I start with normal fuel and then I switch on the carburetor (50 / 50) then I made an air intake as quickly as possible to the adm.
it works! for a certain time because the mixture is cooled and after 30s has 1mn the reactor gets wet.

it feels good frit, like golf 8)

this am i'm going to get 5l from go, and a gas bottle for my starter.

I just realized that my essence is rotten, it comes from my bubbler that I use for my little chalumeux. she is completely impoverished. it does not even ignite in the ambient air with a lighter :?

tonight can be try with 50% ess new + 50% go engine and reactor very hot to see.

after completion of a tank (go) of heated fuel, and an antichamber hot room. for the 100% go!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/02/06, 18:10

Hello,
Your carburetor is a carburettor mower 2 time Lanw boy it misses a small screw needle in the hole at the top, this screw debouchedirectly in the jet and it is to adjust the wealth it and necessary, if you can not find the target c is an 8x32
sharp sharpening.
For walking with such a ratio to the oil I dislike it it looks like walking but it does not last long besides that if you insist you will have to clean the rod and the tube
at the beginning of the stem cold side it makes a cooked oil crust.
In pure diesel it works once hot, with a carburetor 30%
oil and diesel is limited, with gasoline you can mount 40% and 50% depending on the kind of oil.
Master the machine well before switching to heavy fuel.
For oil 100% it is a bubbler that gives the best performance no fummée and good running at a constant speed, regulation is a problem.

Andre
0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 21/02/06, 21:08

Secondly, : Arrow: the oil I will see later but I note your advice
if it's not too much to ask you I want a little schema or photos for me to study before going there.

Have you done posts on your achievements?

for the mower I do not know the brand of the engine but it seems to me that it is a four-stroke. I would go see outside just now. On the starter side of the carbu there are two holes: a small one that is for automaticity, and a microscopic one that is for the choke (by a red rubber push button actually).

on the emulsion tube there is a tiny hole in the middle I do not really know what it serves, I think it communicates with the micro hole in between starter but I'm not sure.
0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 21/02/06, 21:15

otherwise I try 50% ess new + 50% go it works very well.

I switched to 100% go : Shock: and it works as well but we must not go below the 3000 trs / min because it is harder to settle.

I turn on the 3 / 4 exhaust outside, and 1 / 4 in the reactor otherwise the engine is choked and I have returns by the reactors that throws me the outside of the carbu.

I can get out of the 220v my 100watt lamp lights up regularly!

if I stop the engine, I can restart it directly if I do not wait too much and there are still vapors in the reactor.

I must see the escape, make a fuel heater, and an antechamber to improve the case. but it is already very acceptable as operation,

after I go to the fried oil!
0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 21/02/06, 23:05

the gas operation of go:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/765403980389 ... az_go_ve1/

he turned at least 10mns. without any problem. I stop it either by plugging the intake or by pinching the hose of the reactor, or by removing the hose from the carburetor. in the latter case the engine is still running with the rest of steam accumulated in the reactor during 3 at 5 seconds it's amazing to see.

soon to free oil!
0 x
Other

by Other » 22/02/06, 01:10

Hello Franck

The tiny little hole (Edge edge) in the emulsion tube is to let a little air at high speed is the principle of emulsion and automaticity. nominally in this emulsion tube that arrives in the venturi, you miss the small aim of brass for wealth, it is a target that has a connective needle (I have several of these carburetors the venturi is 12,7mm).
You have an interest to pass all the exhaust around the reactor and with the rest in the output plans to warm your future bubbler oil, and also provides an auxiliary heating system for the bubbler because the exhaust is not enough to heat the bubbler.
To make it serious you would have to take heat in the cylinder head to heat the bubbler, in a way the cylinder head would be the bottom of the bubbler tank,
But for an experience like me, an electric heating element of 750watts in bubbler oil.

If you want to have fun when you run on oil the air intake of the carburettor you can send a little water vapor with fogger (humidifier of house) but you are limited with the quantity of water, that in takes very little, it improves the smell of sulfur oil.

Another thing prolongs the entry of the carburettor with a tube of 60 80 mm, the reason is that the suction is sacadé and it pushes by the carburetor thus fuel lost and if you walk to alcohol in a garage it is not long that it stings the eyes.

Make sure that the output of the gas panton reactor is tight if you operate in a garage, (if you get doped) gas panton, a big headache for a day, the exhaust that is pretty good in 100 % panton.
For photos will see on the forum pmc new all editing and photos are there, (it's easier to put the pictures on the other forum and I do not want to have fun tinkering with the photos for the recorders) if you need photos I will send them to you by e-mail.

Andre
0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 22/02/06, 01:54

andré hi : Arrow:

for the micro hole I will watch the carburetor tomorrow to see if I find the location of the screw of wealth, bizard this story. otherwise it's a briggstraton, so 2sapes is four times.

for the escape I will find a compromise.

for the recup heat of the breech is not stupid, I put it aside.

for the water I would see it last, the fogger could serve me for something else (another project fell into the water).

for the extension to avoid the losses I would do a try.

otherwise for pantone doping it's coming! headache, as you say !. today I did the tests outside and not in the garage.

thank you for pmc, it seemed to me that this andre I knew him with his famous burner ball.
0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 22/02/06, 22:29

today modifies carb. waterproof mounting flange to recover the original suction and thus put back into operation the automaticity port.

0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 23/02/06, 00:23

modified carburetor detail

0 x