A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

by Sylvester spiritus » 28/07/18, 23:08

Christophe wrote:Uh, it's been a while, here we've lifted the hare: Science-and-Technology / Kervran and the transmutation-ie-elements-animal-t4728.html

Not even afraid! : Cheesy:

I rephrase:
"I didn't want to talk about the role of cavitation in biological transmutations and how it relates to the work of Nanospire Inc; it's hard enough to grasp without needing to add more."

And for Kervran:
He is not the only one to have noticed anomalies ... and not only in the pool as mentioned in the link cited.
Besides, most of the people who hit him did not even bother to read his works and the possible assembly between atoms ...

Sincere regret : Oops:
1 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 29/07/18, 01:24

Ah no, Kervran we are not going to start again with these nonsense.
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 31/07/18, 14:39

moinsdewatt wrote:Ah no, Kervran we are not going to start again with these nonsense.

Go directly to the "recent research" section from 1993 in the link I have already sent, I'll chew your job:
https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Une_histo ... 3%A9centes

Another thing: Try to argue when you throw your peremptory statements ... it will already be less sterile : Evil: .

A-
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 31/07/18, 19:36

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:
moinsdewatt wrote:Ah no, Kervran we are not going to start again with these nonsense.

Go directly to the "recent research" section from 1993 in the link I have already sent, I'll chew your job:
https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Une_histo ... 3%A9centes

Pile of bullshit.

For example cold fusion. Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons have discovered the possibility of covering up with ridicule.

Confirmation of the mass change in a vacuum. Pouffe pouffe. No, the mass does not change.

anti scientist.
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 31/07/18, 22:02

Let people judge for themselves:

On the reverse, fusion by cavitation and international conferences, notably organized by Russian pragmatists every year:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_froide

Ask yourself what wolf you feed by reacting like this ...
http://sechangersoi.be/5Contes/Nourrirleloup.htm

Hello
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 01/08/18, 21:23

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:Let people judge for themselves:

On the reverse, fusion by cavitation and international conferences, notably organized by Russian pragmatists every year:

Ah yes ?

There are also international conferences on little green men. .......

Conferences since 1990 on cold fusion. Yep, it never came out as an industrial machine to make energy like that. Image

and as rightly concludes the Wikipedia article, on which I vehemently abound:

Reports of positive cold fusion results outside of peer-reviewed scientific publications are controversial and questionable. Nevertheless, scalded by the controversy of 1989, most peer-reviewed journals, including Nature, consider cold fusion not to be scientific and refuse to publish it72,73,74. The Nature editorial published in January 1990 by John Maddox, which marks an important milestone in the history of the controversy, considers for its part that the cold fusion was a closed case because all serious experiences have been negative.
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 01/08/18, 22:21

You are really pitiful, my poor less watt
Put the entire link Please, ... and we'll see what comes out of it. : Evil:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/08/18, 00:52

back to the subject please
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/08/18, 08:34

Hello,
I also think there is a scientific explanation for all of these claims, the reasons for which may not have been known at the time, provided serious research was done. Suddenly, all these preposterous theories fall into the water.

For example: The secrets of the eggshell
After laying, the two outer layers are more concentrated in osteopontin than the inner layer. This richness creates great solidity, the nanostructure of limestone being denser.

The last days before hatching, the lime in the inner layer and the intermediate layer partially dissolves to provide the calcium necessary for the solidification of the skeleton of the young chick. The egg then becomes less solid, while the bones of the ready-to-be-born chick are strengthened. The little gallinaceous can then easily pierce its shell.
Biological transmutation has its secrets which can be explained very well without smoky theories. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 02/08/18, 11:07

"There is no more blind than the one who does not want to see ..."

What you are talking about has nothing to do with biological transmutations, and we should stop seeing the chicken and the egg or the egg and the chicken; there are enough other anomalies observed in the living:
https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Une_histo ... C3%A9poque

As for cold fusion, it is certainly LA Discovery of our time:
Like any major advance, it is mocked and sharply criticized by the dinosaurs steeped in pride and smugness that cling
what they were taught.
No, I am not targeting anyone in particular ... there are some on every street corner !!!
0 x