The smallpox virus (re) created in the laboratory.

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The smallpox virus (re) created in the laboratory.

by izentrop » 20/05/22, 14:34

obamo did not see that the study he is talking about should have been withdrawn because it does not prove anything https://www.hug.ch/sites/interhug/files ... vid-19.pdf

And the one with the doctored text...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/05/22, 14:48

the ziziquimentrop that brings us out of the old stuff full of bias making them obsolete
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/22, 15:30

izentrop wrote:obamo did not see that the study he is talking about should have been withdrawn because it does not prove anything
about monkeys? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

What I'm saying is that you have to do prevention to naturally resist viruses, I haven't had the notorious flu in 30 years, nothing for the last 25 years, if I have something, it lasts barely 2 days, but then it is necessary to treat possible overloads of the organism, normal. Winter is a little hardship anyway, even for “healthy” people.

If you saw me say anything else, then give me the link...
The interest of prevention is that it also lowers the inflammatory threshold...

For the rest, for me everything is doubtful, the vaccine is the worst because it induces more resistant variants. HCQ+AZ I'm willing, but it's already very late to get there... Those who need it, would do well to start by not "catching cold", because it's the first sign of "weakening...

Then I already explained why HCQ gives a “kick” to the immune system for people who are “borderline”.
This is where it gets difficult, we are not all equal...

According to the latest news, it is above all the AZ which is effective after the first systemic shock of a virus which has managed to penetrate. This is why a broad-spectrum antibiotic (which I strongly advise against since I advocate prevention) is quite inseparable from HCQ, when there are no other reasonable choices.

So to say that studies would not give results makes me neither hot nor cold.

In practice,
— if you “basify” the cellular medium it will boost your metabolic reactions (HCQ) it's indisputable!
— after the 1st shock, AZ should be used as a preventive measure to avoid any bacterial infection!

I don't think anyone can argue with the effectiveness of the AZ across its spectrum of use.

Something else? I can...?
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/05/22, 17:17

obamot
VERY JUST!
what the bouzo does not say, but it is ignorant on these subjects, is that there was no comparison, it seems, between the biased studies of the double-blind researchers and the technique of which Raoult and others have used Where did our bouzo bis post comparative studies?...zero! So not only is he ignorant, but a cheat (we realized that from the start)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/22, 17:42

Janic wrote:obamot
VERY JUST!
what the bouzo does not say, but it is ignorant on these subjects, is that there was no comparison, it seems, between the biased studies of the double-blind researchers and the technique of which Raoult and others have used Where did our bouzo bis post comparative studies?...zero! So not only is he ignorant, but a cheat (we realized that from the start)

I bet the government "Comedy Club" puppets will come up with a “Health PASS for monkeys” Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/05/22, 19:56

obamot
I bet the puppets of the government "Comedy Club" will offer a "Health PASS for monkeys"
you mean vaccine pass! It's useless, but it's good for business!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/22, 20:32

Oh and I forgot, it would be very important to establish the phylogenetic map of this virus...

Let everyone be reassured, however, smallpox is not transmitted as easily by the respiratory tract as covid and the infection process is long and complex (to reach the end it must attack subjects already very weakened)

To stop the disease, physical contact must be avoided, and simple respiratory masks associated with hand washing can overcome this. There is therefore in principle no fear of a pandemic since we have already got rid of it by the “surveillance and containment” method (and not vaccination)
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/05/22, 20:49

Obamot wrote: since we have already got rid of it by the “surveillance and containment” method (and not vaccination)

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/22, 20:51

Do you have a source that vaccines would have put an end to flu-like illnesses? Image

Ah, but it's sure that you're still going to stick us in the ass of the mainstream... Image
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/05/22, 21:52

Obamot wrote:Do you have a source that vaccines would have put an end to flu-like illnesses? Image

1/ what is the relationship with smallpox?
2 / it is not because a vaccine does not eradicate a disease that it is useless. (see your didier raoult on vaccination against the flu)
0 x