The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

philosophical debates and companies.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

by Macro » 17/03/23, 17:00

Ahmed wrote:Macro but completely foreign exterior elements, such as clothing, make-up, stiletto heels, hairstyle,

Clothing: spread in the shooting range
Makeup: finish on the pillow cover
Stiletto heels: dangerous, it can hurt behind the calves or the shoulders...
Hairstyle in battle after the warm-ups
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/03/23, 10:23

I put it there

it's a video on the fall in the birth rate in Western countries.

It is from a societal angle: feminism, wokism, repentance of white Westerners are mentioned.

I couldn't find a more specific subject (demography / birth rate).
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/03/23, 21:03

Macro wrote:No woman from the moment she assumes herself as a woman, leaves a man indifferent... None...
Tsssssssss...
You didn't understand anything, it's "attitude".
(As with men by the way)

The fact of assuming oneself changes one's attitude and becomes a reflection of one's personality. It's not the fact "let her take charge", that no (it's just a clue, a condition, a prerequisite (not necessarily apparent) the vast majority of women assume very well without the advice of a little macho, you know.. .) Who leads the world huh....? LoooooooooooooooooooooooL.

It's a condition but it's not the only one (moreover it's so false that many women do NOT want it to be noticed too much: to have peace for example. I even know some who have preferred to give up to a career... Respect)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/04/23, 08:44

here's one that will make your teeth cringe... :P

2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/04/23, 13:51

Remundo wrote:here's one that will make your teeth cringe... :P

From whom? Because personally, I am MDR!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/04/23, 16:53

...no laughing.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/24, 09:09

Feminism, the erasure of male-female differences and the injunction to a triple day (job, baby, home) place women facing challenges that are a little too heavy to take on...

But Macrounette found something to relieve them and bring them back into the fold of their career with constitutional abortion.
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 17/03/24, 09:46

Personally, like this person, I find it crazy to have to pay someone to take care of your children, and I understand that people have no choice
the modern version of the "metro work sleep" where both members of the household are "obligated" to work, in order to get by
in this scenario, let's imagine a couple, with already two children, and who learns that, because of an IUD in their c.., are going to be parents again, I can understand that mom and dad, at this moment, be happy that abortion is constitutional
0 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/24, 12:11

yes of course, the killing of a fetus because it lacks 4 cents and you have to take tertiary jobs for brainless city dwellers in the middle of the asphalt, it's very "constitutional"

But there is better, we must push the logic further by authorizing a small collective suicide of the couple by invoking the right to no longer suffer. A good idea for the Government.
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 17/03/24, 14:10

Remundo wrote:yes of course, the killing of a fetus because it lacks 4 cents and you have to take tertiary jobs for brainless city dwellers in the middle of the asphalt, it is very "constitutional"

But there is better, we must push the logic further by authorizing a small collective suicide of the couple by invoking the right to no longer suffer. A good idea for the Government.

it's only your vision, it is no more admissible than another, you can express it, but not impose it as absolute truth, me personally I would not have wanted my partner to abort if she was got pregnant for the fifth time, but I can't take my example as a reference, I have a lifestyle that meant that I always had a lot of time to take care of them, and they didn't never wanted for anything. I feel more like a privileged person than anything else

it's good that you feel concerned about the life of a fetus, besides I have already read to what extent, some are full of compassion towards the little angels
As for the "brainless city dwellers in the middle of the asphalt", I feel sorry for them and they have my respect, because with their "tertialised jobs" they will contribute towards my retirement
this must be quite "cons-tipant" of such rigidity of mind
0 x
Understanding does not mean accepting