Should I stop heating myself with gas?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Should I stop heating myself with gas?

by sicetaitsimple » 19/08/17, 16:00

Did67 wrote:I think I drank our friend who did well to question before doing (unlike others ...).

I think we have been two to fill his glass if it was a moment empty!

We can quibble or quibble as much as we want, the important thing when we talk about solar is to have realized that with us, the day lasts 8h in December.And that the sun is low. In December it is often cloudy. So do not dream ...
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Do I have to stop heating myself with gas?

by lilian07 » 23/08/17, 08:54

If you wish, we will fill it out at 3.
That is why it is advisable to keep his gas heating and it is then more useful and simple to realize solar photovoltaic I add without battery.
First of all, to produce and consume its electricity directly with less sensitivity to the problem of temperature and orientation compared to the thermal one and in case of overconsumption we reroute towards the production of hot water and there it is on one to realize a useful electrical production and a useful thermal output. All self-consumption without connection with an organization that imposes on us rules that go against the spirit of the renewable ....
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"