Permaculture and phenoculture for beginners

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Chris of corsica
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Permaculture and phenoculture for beginners

by Chris of corsica » 26/06/17, 13:32

Hello to tousse
A few months ago, I discovered this new way of approaching the cultivation of vegetable garden and despite all the videos that can be seen on the net, I have quite a lot of questions. .
For example
What to think about the presence of ants in our kitchen garden?
In the life of the soil, I begin a little bit to understand these basic principles but I think it will take some time to make a minimum of them for the mycorrhizae in the earth, I pause the question if this presence does not promote the recycling of any chemical present in the earth ???

Here for my 2 first question ,, I have others ,,, but for today I would not spend more

Thank you to you chris
0 x
Chris of corsica
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: permaculture and phenoculture for beginner

by Chris of corsica » 26/06/17, 14:32

ps; Mycorrhizae or mycelium or other ?? Which grows in the soil, can it act on the chemical introduced by man in the soil ........ ???
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/06/17, 15:24

Hello Chris of Corsica and welcome!

The little black ant of the gardens (Lasus niger Is a species normally associated with this anthropic ecosystem (black ant garden). It is a predator of other insects, but it mainly practices a form of aphid breeding to feed on their honeydew.

The action of fungi on pollutants in soil is well documented with life-size experiments carried out in India by Peter Ash, Which I had the opportunity to meet during a visit to France. The aim was to depollute the discharge of a hospital and the analyzes carried out after a period of composting clearly indicates a neutralization of pollutants, especially heavy metals, by an adsorption phenomenon, via fungi.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Chris of corsica
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chris of corsica » 26/06/17, 17:50

Thank you for your reply I see that ta es in burgundy ,,, when I have done research all by hurts ,, I am falling on a video from your home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nov0MqbPI9c

For the moment I was not found other videos on me
If you have video or audio links or besides people in n on the subject
Would be nice
In all the qua, which conque little brought the info the top ,, its nice serrous !!!

Ps: i will return listened to the link you made !! :)

please
Chris
0 x
Chris of corsica
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chris of corsica » 26/06/17, 20:07

re
I just finished listening to the soundtrack of the peter ash conference is very interesting, the only trick is that the picture, it's not easy to understand everything in a listening; ) Jy would come back another faith ......; )
Afterwards, does not know the fungi that can grow in the soil of my plantation, I would not say, if the mushroom or mushrooms that invites and installs in the garden, is good for man or not ???

Who can tell me or can I find the photos or links that deals with about in the kitchen garden ??

Goods to you cough

chris
0 x
Chris of corsica
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chris of corsica » 27/06/17, 00:14

re
At the sight of a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCDW86qtY_4

I think it's better to identify one a the fungus that sorts

Or alternatively choose to introduce several different strains of our choice, like its mycelium that one puts, takes precedence over the one who would come if invited, and also one takes less risk on the result ?????? ???

?????
0 x
Chris of corsica
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chris of corsica » 27/06/17, 11:16

hellos

I will call convincing post a beginner
Here, despite that on the net, you can find very site or serious video about mushrooms, I did some research !!
And I am stumbled on videos of "Lion University").
In fact it is of the videos which serve as pedagogical support for the courses
And with their permission, I allow myself to share it here ..

I think the list is not complete ,,, but it is already a good little advanced on the subject.
As the sentence says .. ((in doubt to abstain))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Yl91sDXGA&list=PL_ZZHWrfptdQUoZeV4ubVLP0hWYsxFSsq&index=5

They also do technical sheets ,, the list is not complete, but c really very interesting !!!!

http://spiralconnect.univ-lyon1.fr/weba ... eId=143414

Here is for you that I have to find ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Permaculture and phenoculture for beginners

by Ahmed » 27/06/17, 14:37

I do not understand your fears about the mushrooms in the soil of your kitchen garden: they have always existed there, albeit in a discreet way, in their own way, what is new is the interest that has been brought to them recently. This last point explains the mediocre quantity of documents concerning them, which is also true for the whole microbiology of the soil ...
Importing other mushrooms, besides being a mission almost impossible for complex reasons, does not rhyme to much, methodologically speaking: you propose to replace mushrooms that you do not know, by others of which you do not know, Has no idea of ​​the autoecology ... : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Did67

by Did67 » 27/06/17, 14:52

To complete, ahmed, I would say that it must be understood that in general, the systems in place work very well without the man! 300 millions of years before the man, the earth was covered with vegetation. Unfortunately, the man is a bit mytho on the edges and spreads the idea that if it is not him who is in control, he the great genius self-proclaimed after god, then nothing works ...

So principle 1: nature, for it to grow, does not need man; no plowing; no pesticides; no fertilizer, etc ... But not either "inoculations", "electroculture" or "hydroponics" ... All that, these are the fantasies of interventionism wrongly and through the man...

Principle 2: Human interventions, in general, do more damage than good. Of course, when you want "strawberries", you intervene to "anthropize" your corner of the vegetable garden and install strawberries there; and generally, if you do it with a little respect and tact, nature "accepts" ...

Principle 3: the population of a species, in a given place, depends essentially on the food it finds there and on the abundance of its enemies; so if you want to have the "good mushrooms", those which are adapted to your system, your soil, your climate, your situation, you have to do two things: feed them well (by contributions of woody substances such as the BRF) and avoid destroying them (therefore remove any tillage that "tears" the networks) ...

There will then be several thousand species of fungi, so the vast majority is unknown, has never been studied which does not prevent it from being there and "playing its ecological role".

Schematically, this is how it is appropriate to "see" things ... And not: "what should I do to make it grow in my vegetable garden" (to this question, a little by provocation, a bit for fun, a bit because it's true, I have an answer: the deckchair, once the hay has been spread out - so the organisms are well fed!).

Finally, it is my conviction and the basis of my reflection ...
2 x
Chris of corsica
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chris of corsica » 27/06/17, 14:57

Ahmed wrote:I do not understand your fears about the mushrooms in the soil of your kitchen garden: they have always existed there, albeit in a discreet way, in their own way, what is new is the interest that has been brought to them recently. This last point explains the mediocre quantity of documents concerning them, which is also true for the whole microbiology of the soil ...
Importing other mushrooms, besides being a mission almost impossible for complex reasons, does not rhyme to much, methodologically speaking: you propose to replace mushrooms that you do not know, by others of which you do not know, Has no idea of ​​the autoecology ... : roll:
((((What do you mean by the autoecology .. of the mushroom ?????? that is to say ?????)))))
0 x