Which crusher to produce BRF (Raméal Fragmented Wood)?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What mill to produce BRF?

by GuyGadebois » 02/04/20, 13:10

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:what stupid amalgam are you talking about then?

The amalgam between the driver of 4x4 and the guy who heats with wood.

this is where you did not understand I was making the comparison between the justification of the 4x4 diesel driver who says he has a catalytic converter and you who justifies you the little impact of your fine particles because you live in the countryside

This is indeed exactly what I noted, understood and notified.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 02/04/20, 14:40

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:The amalgam between the driver of 4x4 and the guy who heats with wood.

this is where you did not understand I was making the comparison between the justification of the 4x4 diesel driver who says he has a catalytic converter and you who justifies you the little impact of your fine particles because you live in the countryside

This is indeed exactly what I noted, understood and notified.

yes and then where is the debility in there
the catalytic converter effectively removes the majority of fine particles, but driving in a 4x4 in the city is silly, so one does not justify the other
and heating with wood emits fine particles whether you like it or not, and it is not because in the countryside the low human density means that all these wood fires do not exceed the peaks of pollution that we can say we don't pollute
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/04/20, 14:45

Moindreffor wrote: : Shock:

What porridge, in your skull ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 02/04/20, 14:57

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote: : Shock:

What porridge, in your skull ... : roll:

between stupid amalgam and cerebral porridge, you have nothing clearer to get your message across, or at least just tell me where my error lies, because here I think no one should see where you're coming from
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/04/20, 15:00

Moindreffor wrote: no one has to see where you're coming from

No more than you...
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 02/04/20, 15:04

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote: no one has to see where you're coming from

No more than you...

if you miss Janic go on one of the forum on cov19 you will find it, sometimes you have a rather heavy humor, there not only you're not funny, it's worse, so we're going to stop there, polluting in the countryside it's possible because it's the countryside, others before you said, let's throw in the sea it's immense ...
0 x
(of me)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/04/20, 15:12

Moindreffor wrote:between stupid amalgam and cerebral porridge, you have nothing clearer to get your message across, or at least just tell me where my error lies, because here I think no one should see where you're coming from

I'll give you the key.
Guygadebois is heated (at least partially, like me) with wood logs. So log wood is good.
Guygadebois recently bought a gas-powered car, which he imagines bio-based. So gas is good, the rest is not good.

You can decline almost to infinity ... You just have to understand that what Guygadebois does is good and the rest is not good.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/04/20, 15:25

And sicetaitchou sinks once more into aggressive mediocrity, well policed, of course, but he can't help ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/04/20, 15:34

Moindreffor wrote: others before you said, let's throw in the sea it's huge ...

I'll make the effort to stay polite, but it costs me.
Having a 4x4 in town pollutes, it's ridiculous. We agree. Fine particle pollution in cities is not (little) absorbed by concrete or tarred soil or by the walls of buildings. On the contrary, each passing vehicle puts them back in suspension, it is an infernal circle that causes smog. On the contrary, in the countryside, when the fine particles end up settling on the ground, they are absorbed, stick to plants, are destroyed by natural processes. So no, we can not compare or make the amalgam that you made from the start.
"I wouldn't want to repeat the debate on hunting" but these drunk assassins hunters pollute much more with their pellets, their nut pick-ups and the shit they leave in the wild (cans, sockets, plastic bags, etc.) than people who use wood and have modern equipment with double combustion. : Mrgreen:
Ps: I reported sicetaitchou to moderation.
0 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 02/04/20, 16:09

The positive point of this discussion is that I am going to prospect for a chain saw with battery offset on the waist, it looks interesting. Do you have links for those who have tested?
I don't really want to take a stinky thermal thing that makes noise and above all breaks down in my hands lol

For the shredder, for 10 years I have had a 14hp (!!) thermal thing that works with "knives" that turn and make a noise not possible. In fact, they are like iron blades which when turning very quickly break the wood ... But when it is very fibrous it tends to get stuck. Hard or dry woods are easier to fart. No problem with the small branches full of leaves it mulches well.
I wonder if by sharpening the blades it would help for the fibrous ones (it is not supposed to be sharp a priori)
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.