Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Laziness of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)

by Moindreffor » 01/04/20, 10:40

Did67 wrote:I'm putting a video online, with nocturnal images in my greenhouse and in a frame where we can see how mice (mice) wander, dig and revel in peas (leaving the green part, digging to find the seed; ditto for the sunflower, cucurbits ...)

I discussed at one point with Adrien the need to bury the chassis or trunks, at the time I left more on a story of frost, Adrien wanted an addition under his donuts, well the fact of burying the frames might be a way to block small rodents who should not have too much capacity to dig deep

Did67 wrote:It's a "long" video. Look at the end!

AGAIN!!!!!! : Twisted: : Twisted: : Twisted: : Twisted:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 01/04/20, 10:52

Moindreffor wrote:... well there the fact of burying the frames would perhaps be a way to block small rodents who must not have too much capacity to dig deep

To check.

I suspect mine of having "stupidly" followed the gallery dug perhaps by a mole for a rat-mole-rat which had gna me a melon in this frame ... Just ate the main root and it was screwed, my melon . Such a waste !!!!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/04/20, 11:16

Did67 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:... well there the fact of burying the frames would perhaps be a way to block small rodents who must not have too much capacity to dig deep

To check.

I suspect mine of having "stupidly" followed the gallery dug perhaps by a mole for a rat-mole-rat which had gna me a melon in this frame ... Just ate the main root and it was screwed, my melon . Such a waste !!!!

yeah but if your pests work as a team, you're really fucked up : Mrgreen:

I often quote Coleman, but with its mobile greenhouses, it is therefore placed on rails, and therefore small rodents also quickly pass underneath

my grandfather's frame made of "recycled" railway sleepers ("" because at the time this word did not really have the current meaning) only had a height sleeper on the outside, but two indoors
0 x
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 01/04/20, 16:50

Moindreffor wrote:
Did67 wrote:I'm putting a video online, with nocturnal images in my greenhouse and in a frame where we can see how mice (mice) wander, dig and revel in peas (leaving the green part, digging to find the seed; ditto for the sunflower, cucurbits ...)

I discussed at one point with Adrien the need to bury the chassis or trunks, at the time I left more on a story of frost, Adrien wanted an addition under his donuts, well the fact of burying the frames might be a way to block small rodents who should not have too much capacity to dig deep

Did67 wrote:It's a "long" video. Look at the end!

AGAIN!!!!!! : Twisted: : Twisted: : Twisted: : Twisted:

I think you underestimate the capacities of mice and mice for which "climbing" in a trunk is very easy.
In addition it is a cozy shelter for the winter with food at will therefore all benefit.

If we hadn't been in containment I would have bought special mouse food to test the thing.

I did this before (a long time ago, but I had the opportunity to test again recently) for wild cats.

You place the food on a PLATE plate and make a drawing (it is not compulsory but it is more fun) with the food.
In one take you know if someone is around to spoil your stuff.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/04/20, 17:44

Is this where we talked about passionflower?

I just saw that Passiflora caerulea would be resistant to - 10 ° C!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/04/20, 17:51

Did67 wrote:I just saw that Passiflora caerulea would be resistant to - 10 ° C!

I confirm.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Did67

by Did67 » 01/04/20, 17:52

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
I think you underestimate the capacities of mice and mice for which "climbing" in a trunk is very easy.

Me, in any case, I underestimated that to get out of a well bandaged swatter [yes, I do it on purpose!]. I would have been told the scene, skeptical as I am, I would not have believed! [And I would have been wrong!]
0 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 01/04/20, 19:28

Did67 wrote:Is this where we talked about passionflower?

I just saw that Passiflora caerulea would be resistant to - 10 ° C!

That's it, the fruits, on the other hand, are edible, but have a rather neutral taste. After there are other species with more tasty fruits, some have a hardiness of -5 ° C, the fruits are small, but good. In mild climate with a risk of itching beyond minus five it is enough to protect the feet well. And there is a species that is sold for up to minus 15 (incarnata I think), with good taste.
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 01/04/20, 19:32

Did67 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:

Me, in any case, I underestimated that to get out of a well bandaged swatter [yes, I do it on purpose!]. I would have been told the scene, skeptical as I am, I would not have believed! [And I would have been wrong!]

It's hard to believe too, if I hadn't seen it, how many times have I had knockers down but no one in it, and I thought I had set the trap wrong?
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/04/20, 20:55

Doris wrote:It's hard to believe too, if I hadn't seen it, how many times have I had knockers down but no one in it, and I thought I had set the trap wrong?

it all depends on where the swatter closes, if it's on the body, it takes in and gets out

far from me the idea of ​​relaunching a debate on hunting, in hunting it may be easier to kill a bird in flight than a perched bird, the feathers of their wings forming a good shield, like the frontal bone of a boar, my father has already found a crushed ball on it

so don't think all of these little animals are so easy to capture or kill
0 x
(of me)