The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

by Janic » 30/10/21, 13:32

abcon
so if it works as well what is preventing a real double-blind experiment with a significant sample?
even just on you, would you be ready to do an experiment where we borrow your tube and we replace it, or not, (randomly) by a tube of sugar granules without any active principle, and we see if that make a difference?
and king of assholes adds it, showing once again his total ignorance of what homeopathy is (but we can't expect better!)
the practice of placebo is one of the elements of comparisons between active products and products without targeted actions in homeopathy. But this glandu refuses to study the subject despite the important documentation and experiences of millions of prescriptions feedback. but con one day, con always the bouzo! : Evil:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/10/21, 18:16

Macro wrote:Small personal experience feedback ....

For more than two months, I have been suffering from pain in the joints and muscles ... Three consultations with the doctor, blood test, x-ray of the affected joints, x-ray of the lumbar spine which show the appearance of osteoarthritis at the level of my two operations of herniated discs (L4 / L5; L5 / S1) dating from 20 years ... Search for pathologies like rheumatism, polyartryte .... Nothing nothing, except a deficiency in vitamin D (treatment made recovery of blood and hop it's ok) ... Anti-inflammatory treatment, first with sodium naproxen ... nothing better ... The pains becoming more intense, zou diclofenac ... And it continues ... The impression of 'being a curvature from the toes to the ears, impossible to put on my socks in the morning to tie a father's shoe, I moved around like a bedridden person until 14 p.m., impossible to put my hand flat on my head because of the pains ... Monday the pains increase .. New prescription we go to corticosteroids ... Tuesday no better to seeworse a wreck ... Wednesday ditto ... Hellish Thursday morning at 11am just the mobility of a first generation playmobil (the one that had the two united legs and the handles that did not turn) Around 10am ... I find in my bag a tube of 9ch arnica (which I had as a preventive measure for aches and pains during climbing like my friends but that I did not take or very little for a long time because not convinced) ... Zou 10granules under the tongue. ..At noon : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: I had regained my mobility : Shock: and the pains had almost disappeared : Shock: I could put my hands on my head again or tie my laces ... at 15 p.m. granules ... arrived home at 18 p.m. ... Almost like new ... I was even able to tinker with my motorcycle to move it (120kg), wash it with a karcher, do a little maintenance (greasing ...) climb on it without a stepladder (saddle height 90cm) and even start it (single cylinder 500cm3 starting with the broken automatic decompressor kick) and even make a small tower to centrifuge the chain grease : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: ...
Friday morning ... Obviously bullshit has to be paid for : Cheesy: : Cheesy: Rise quite complicated, corticosteroids at breakfast ... at 9:30 am always the same ... Arnica: 1 hour later I was running like a rabbit (an old rabbit anyway) ... From Arnica every 6 to 8 h ... And even if I do not have Olympic form ... I live again ... And I now think I know the origin of the pains since there is only at the level of the lower back that there is stiffness ...

Good ... There are still consultations and imagery to come (but it takes a long time to get appointments) ... There is probably nothing cured ... But in any case ... Even I am rather critical of these therapies ... Here I am amazed ... There is really a HUGE difference between with and without ...
Hi Macro. Even if it can do it : Arrowd:

Just as I regularly refuse to say:
- “take Vitamin D and C and have a good winter ...”

I would refuse to say:
- "take homeopathy and it will get you back on your feet ..."
The evils of civilization are multifactorial, this is one of the reasons, another is that we do not all metabolize the same.
Targeting a single deficit (vitamin D) will speak ONLY for a vitamin “D” deficit, nothing else.

And also in your anamnesis there is a past which indicates certain excesses. Would there be a long term boomerang effect or something else?

But there is at least one thing you can try ... It is to reduce the consumption of pasta, bread, pizza, and other pastries!
I say that, I say nothing, I don't know your consumption, just a hunch ...

If you want to try, it would be good to do it VERY gradually because there is an addiction to eating glue (starch) as well as to “snorting” it (I'm not kidding). We have compensation mechanisms, when we quit a “drug”, our body directs us towards another “dependence” since its job, its specialty, is to “restore balances” ... (the basis of medicine stress)

If you are interested in the subject (and it can work eight times out of ten) ... What you need to know:
- the needs in cereals (wrongly called “slow sugars” because they are assimilated in the first part of the digestive tract) it is 15gr / meal.
- you can go up a little more, up to 50gr / day, according to specific physical needs, during the weaning period, but it is better to replace with root crops, potatoes, raves, carrots ...
- it is not a question of going on a “diet”, therefore of getting frustrated, but of replacing little by little by a “more appropriate” diet
- it is therefore a question of doing it with pleasure and a feeling of satiety.
- you can get a small mill and grind your grain rather than eating “processed grains” (glue ”.
- processed cereals are also powerful inflammatory products and acidify the food bolus.
- in case of irrepressible need (a mad desire for cake, bread, etc.) you should never try to resist) he gives in to the pleasure of taste, then resumes his “food reform”. This is a normal reaction, it is easier to give in because getting frustrated will amplify the phenomenon.

In the USA the current slogan is:

NO GRAIN, NO BREAD
=> no grain => no pain ...

E7C5F031-5EE6-4C21-BE8C-7C4A3AEFFCEE.jpeg
E7C5F031-5EE6-4C21-BE8C-7C4A3AEFFCEE.jpeg (287.39 Kio) Consulté 1598 fois

Can you try this gradually and come and tell us about it as soon as it gets better ...? There are those who suggest that it gets better after 30 days, it's too ambitious ... 2 or 3 months minimum, then continue if successful of course ...

PS: I am not claiming that there would be just that to do in your case, but lowering your cereal intake is SAFE.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/10/21, 19:59

obamot
I would refuse to say:
The evils of civilization are multifactorial, this is one of the reasons, another is that we do not all metabolize the same.
Hard hard! What you are saying here is difficult to support as well as to dispute.
The H, despite more than a century of existence, remains a mystery because it is contradictory with the medicine A which reasons on inapplicable criteria in H like the bullshit that ABCile tells which does not know anything about it.
Certainly the metabolization of what is absorbed is important, but precisely not the only one and a doctor H (or A) is not there to do dietetics (apart from a few rare doctors who are interested in the subject, and still often the official one that does not interest us here.)
In fact, a doctor is like a mechanic, he maintains or repairs vehicles but he cannot impose on the owner a mode of driving adapted to the proper functioning of the machine.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/10/21, 20:17

Rather, the intention behind my full quote is this : Arrowd:
obamot wrote:[...] Even if it can do it : Arrowd: [...]
I would refuse to say:

[+ all the rest ...]

I just hear it said that the therapeutic arsenal can hardly (nowadays) be limited to a single aspect of the different medical approaches, in view of the long list covered by Macro.

I hope this is also understood, in the face of this, as an attempt to tackle the major problem: the decrease in the consumption of sugars in all their processed forms ... In general when you do that, it relieves the body completely saturated, and it is very rare that it does not result in a beneficial effect ...

=============== //// ================
Without wishing to be categorical, the homeopathic approach remains interesting, but not when it concerns hormonal issues (causes and implications in pre-diabetes for example ...)
=> "Thanks to two hormones, the blood sugar level always returns to a normal level"

There is also the mechanism of “reward”Who is affected, as well as those related to stress.
Is it still interesting if it doesn't touch on that? Maybe if you could develop, friend?
=============== //// ================
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/10/21, 20:32

obamot
I hope this is also understood, in the face of this, as an attempt to tackle the major problem: the decrease in the consumption of sugars in all their processed forms ... In general when you do that, it relieves the body completely saturated, and it is very rare that it does not result in a beneficial effect ...
the two of us have largely seen these important aspects in themselves. But I took the point of view of the doctor who has the obligation to "treat" a person in pain, even in danger of death. Good advice, for later, is not the urgency of the moment.
So you have to separate the two subjects (not like the other asshole author of this stupid topic) since they are not directly linked at the time of treatment.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/10/21, 21:05

It would be well to lock this thread. And no longer feed it. I am okay.

This especially since it is obsolete posting.php? mode = edit & f = 57 & t = 15225 & p = 472418
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/10/21, 07:55

obamot
Without wishing to be categorical, the homeopathic approach remains interesting, but not when it concerns hormonal issues (causes and implications in pre-diabetes for example ...)
=> "Thanks to two hormones, the blood sugar level always returns to a normal level"
In H (not her only) we must stop reasoning as an allopath and his vision of organs, biochemical compounds (a detestable term besides) but in terms of energy for example, where organs are deficient, as can the 'be limbs that are not used and that then have to be supported by compensation devices, which is the case with diabetes or whatever.
The H, like other techniques and means, are used to put the locomotive back on track so that the system can then resume functioning normally, without external intervention (as long as this is still possible if the "culprits" have not degraded definitely these functions.)
There is also the “reward” mechanism that is affected, as well as those related to stress.
Sure ! Except that it is often difficult to know if these are effects or causes.
However, H does not take into account these aspects there, which can be regulated by other approaches, but it establishes links between the "signs" that a patient presents and its correspondence with an existing remedy and if it is indeed. chosen and adapted, the signs and manifestations of dysfunction disappear at the same time! What does not anticipate on the continuation which will depend on other approaches, dietetics, osteopathy, relaxation, etc… all the existing panel of techniques and means avoiding, as much as possible, a return of the observed pathologies.
Is it still interesting if it doesn't touch on that? Maybe if you could develop, friend?
Impossible to develop since these H products completely depart from Western habits of allopathic care, for the moment. The way of quantum nature is interesting, but hardly exploited. We therefore remain with the conclusion that " it works », That's it!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/10/21, 15:49

Janic wrote:obamot
In H (not her only) we must stop reasoning as an allopath and his vision of organs, biochemical compounds (a detestable term besides) but in terms of energy for example, where organs are deficient, as can the 'be limbs that are not used and that then have to be supported by compensation devices, which is the case with diabetes or whatever. It deserves to be tried, I have nothing against except usual precautions ...
The H, like other techniques and means, are used to put the locomotive back on track so that the system can then resume functioning normally, without external intervention (as long as this is still possible if the "culprits" have not degraded definitely these functions.)
There is also the “reward” mechanism that is affected, as well as those related to stress.
Sure ! Except that it is often difficult to know if these are effects or causes.
However, H does not take into account these aspects there, which can be regulated by other approaches, but it establishes links between the "signs" that a patient presents and its correspondence with an existing remedy and if it is indeed. chosen and adapted, the signs and manifestations of dysfunction disappear at the same time! What does not anticipate on the continuation which will depend on other approaches, dietetics, osteopathy, relaxation, etc… all the existing panel of techniques and means avoiding, as much as possible, a return of the observed pathologies. I do not know this order to make, the one I had gone to consult had identified “probable causes” then all “treated” simultaneously and reviewed the causes to be eliminated ...
Impossible to develop since these H products completely depart from Western habits of allopathic care, for the moment. The way of quantum nature is interesting, but hardly exploited. We therefore remain with the conclusion that " it works », That's it!
So be it : Idea: 8)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/10/21, 18:12

obamot
I do not know this order to make, the one I had gone to consult had identified “probable causes” then all “treated” simultaneously and reviewed the causes to be eliminated ...
not very clear!
However, "homeopathic" approaches have evolved since Hahnemann to approach allopathic methods by targeting by known diseases and no longer by signs specific to each individual and therefore to one or more specific remedies also or similimum
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/05/22, 17:17

a small anthology of the most absurd/repugnant homeopathic specialties:

I am intrigued by No. 4 (X-rays) and No. 1 (black hole light (sic!)) for two reasons
a) How are they made?
b) who was able to find that, surely not Hahnemann nor "popular wisdom", who obviously knew neither black holes nor X-rays, but then... who? but who ? : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)