Solar panels installation

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
gillesdbs
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar panels installation

by gillesdbs » 15/05/17, 10:38

Hello everybody

Following the purchase of my new home, I want to invest in solar panels. Being a complex project I wanted help from someone, but unfortunately in my entourage, no one has embarked on this kind of project. I learned about ten forums on which I noticed that there were a lot of scams around these famous solar panels.

So I would like to get your help to find a company that could put me in touch with a trusted craftsman and that would accompany me from the cost estimate to the finalization of my project. I count on you to find me the best solution.

Thank you in advance for your assistance
0 x
Christophe

Re: Installing solar panels

by Christophe » 15/05/17, 14:53

The scams you talk about were strongly related to the subsidies of this market ... (overcharging of the material by taking into account subsidies ...)

As these have collapsed and the price of "Chinese" panels has also collapsed, well the market has largely improved :)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Installing solar panels

by chatelot16 » 15/05/17, 19:02

gillesdbs wrote: I count on you to find me the best solution.

to find THE solution we must say what we want

a customer who does not know what he wants will never be happy

I only see 2 completely different solution:

1) big instalation 3kw minimum to sell totally to edf with special meter, a lot of fees and the obligation to make by an old company, to sell at a subsidized rate ... the grant just compensates all the expenses

2) small instalation for autoconsomation: we install a low power which only compensates what we consume: if we consume little it can only be small wins, but we install what we want without unnecessary costs

3) the worst solution false: put batteries to store the solar production of the day and use it in the evening: completely absurd because the batteries are too expensive and the number of charge cycle too limited: the wear of the battery costs more expensive than the price of electricity ... as soon as there is a battery in a system it has no interest to earn money with energy ... the only interest of the battery is when it n there is no alternative and it is not the price that counts
0 x