New request that new knowledge

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: New that requires new knowledge

by yves35 » 05/04/17, 21:39

good evening everyone,

it would not be the ghost of obamot who returns to troll?

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/04/17, 23:02

There is like a troll in the air ...... :x
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/17, 23:29

Yep, he just took a warning ...
0 x
Timesheet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Timesheet » 06/04/17, 12:32

I don't understand English words like troll .... I imagine that English words are more classy to share your negativity. .... or your mental capacity unable to extrapolate from the positive.

It is your choice to extrapolate what you can criticize. .... as you could have extrapolated bioethanol, Monsanto GMOs, and the real subject of the post: keep in touch to write about ecology. ...

When I see negative people I don't need a word like troll. French words like selfish or narcissistic are enough and have real meaning. I don't use a catch-all word.

I see every day that human beings will always find it easier to destroy than to build. ..yes to destroy is to let off steam and no need to think. ... while building is also thinking, questioning, doubting, taking risks.

As for moderation, it has the same French mentality as the rest. Protect your minds from the general interest by stigmatizing people who have fewer mental barriers than you. Since you cannot change your mental capacities .... so make sure to say troll to as many people as possible .... and congratulate yourself among yourselves ..... it will allow you to live in the illusion that you are intellectually superior without ever having had a debate.

When I get banned from this forum. ..this will be a vacation for me too .... don't forget it.
Last edited by Timesheet the 06 / 04 / 17, 12: 44, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/17, 12:40

Timesheet wrote:As for moderation, it has the same French mentality as the rest. Protect your minds from the general interest by stigmatizing people who have fewer mental barriers than you. Since you cannot change your mental capacities .... so make sure to say troll to as many people as possible .... and congratulate yourself among yourselves ..... it will allow you to live in the illusion that you are intellectually superior without ever having had a debate.

When I get banned from this forum. ..this will be a vacation for me too .... don't forget it.

You are too strong!

The fucker who attacks people (for the wind) and who then passes himself off as "the" victim ... it is very feminist as behavior! : Mrgreen: And don't laugh at us, of course you know what a troll is ... otherwise it's that you're even dumber than you seem : Cheesy:

Go for your culture: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Otherwise you can go on vacation on your own like a grown up ... it will do us more good than you!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 06/04/17, 12:43

We offer you a free ticket: go on vacation.

Do not tire yourself, do not make any effort: your gossip, I say it for myself, but I think it is shared, do not have the shadow of a trace of interest.

Your ego or your delusions, you take them. Have a nice trip...

All this in ordinary French, to be sure you understand.

PS: choose your island wisely, some serve as bases for sites not very pretty-pretty: you can create your own, with impunity !!!

[edit: written and posted while Christophe was doing it too]
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/17, 12:46

Hey I didn't know this image "dont feed the troll":

: Cheesy:
0 x
Timesheet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Timesheet » 06/04/17, 12:50

Extrapolate and fallacy.

A great classic. You haven't invented anything by doing this, but it still makes megalomaniacs jubilant.

When it's a simple role reversal. ... or simple puns ..... the quality is not as good anyway ... and it becomes obvious that you are closer to animal behavior than to humans.

Because you don't really have concrete subjects but only the will to destroy others.
0 x
Timesheet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Timesheet » 06/04/17, 13:42

I leave you with your badly framed and childish humor.

You are not talking about me but about the chimera you imagined.

You are not very smart at all repeating troll troll troll troll still troll .....

Troll

I have an idea. . It's TROLL

Go stick your PANINI labels kids

To me too. Still TROLL

I forgot to say something important ... TROLL

troll troll troll
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/04/17, 14:04

This rough and aggressive way of expressing myself and all the space left between each line reminds me of someone already designated here.

Now that you've distilled your Mr Timesheet venom and you have nothing else constructive to offer, good luck. : Mrgreen:
0 x