The homeopathy explained metaphorically for Dummies

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Homeopathy metaphorically explained for dummies

by izentrop » 21/07/17, 15:40

This long reflection on the validation of Homeopathy by a new logical model allows us to both analyze and correlate the three principles of Homeopathy: similarity, globality, infinitesimality. By this demonstration, Homeopathy acquires a status of scientific therapy, with the possibility of experimental verification.
As nothing has ever been scientifically proven, these are just words ... the wind : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/07/17, 18:05

As nothing has ever been scientifically proven, these are just words ... the wind : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Hold the scratched disc and its arm which returns to its furrow!
There are lots of things that exist and that are not scientifically proven (hey it's also crossed out and comes back on the same groove! : roll: )
clearly you did not read it because it is too strong for you or in any case you did not understand anything!
Let's go for another layer that you probably won't understand anymore!
http://echosdelaterre.com/wp-content/up ... hiques.pdf
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 21/07/17, 19:17

Janic wrote:
Hold the scratched disc and its arm which returns to its furrow!
There are a lot of things out there that are not scientifically proven
Like what for example?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/07/17, 20:34

Like what for example?
like stupidity and human vanity! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/07/17, 22:01

Janic wrote:Let's go for another layer that you probably won't understand anymore!
http://echosdelaterre.com/wp-content/up ... hiques.pdf
Well, it is the same barrel, if I can allow myself, as the Benveniste and Montagnier studies: Trying to give scientific legitimacy to the dilutions of homeopathy.

Missed once again, it's still a pseudo-science :(

Without indiscretion, how much are you paid for this propaganda? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/17, 08:06

Janic wrote:
Let's go for another layer that you probably won't understand anymore!
http://echosdelaterre.com/wp-content/up ...hiques.pdf

Well yes, it is the same barrel, if I can allow myself, as the Benveniste and Montagnier studies:
you can afford anything you want, we are still in a democracy (well, less and less you have to take advantage of it). but when you get to the scientific level of the aforementioned, you can bring it back, but you seem far, very, very far!

Biography of Benveniste
In 1951, he obtained the baccalaureate and from 1953 to 1960, he studied medicine at the Faculty of Paris.
From 1965, he worked at the CNRS Cancer Research Institute, then, in parallel, became head of clinic at the faculty of medicine from 1967 to 1969. He then worked at the Scripps Clinic & Research Foundation in California .
He achieved notoriety in 1971 by the discovery of a factor activating blood platelets, PAF-Acether.
In 1973, he entered INSERM where he continued his career. He heads several research units there, and will be the advisor to Jean-Pierre Chevènement, then Minister of Research, from 1981 to 1983
For Eric Favereau of Liberation: “Jacques Benveniste will remain the man of a controversy in which he will have won everything and lost everything. Jacques Benveniste had not always been a researcher apart. Until his disputed discovery, he had been one of the most published French scientists in immunology, his original specialty, and the most appreciated. In 1971, his discovery of the activating factor of blood platelets had even placed him in all medical textbooks as well as on the list of nobélisables. ».

You are very, very, very far! Like your skeptical charlatans: evil:

https://medecineintegrative.wordpress.c ... e-de-leau/
Origin of its discovery
While working on a substance that can trigger an allergy reaction (degranulation of basophils) he realized that by diluting it, at first, the response decreased, but that from a certain dilution, the reaction was amplified especially for dilutions where no more molecules could still exist in the solution. (corresponding to 12 CH in homeopathy).

'As if'
It therefore demonstrates that solutions of highly diluted active substances have the capacity to trigger a biological reaction "as if" the original undiluted molecules were still present.

Water registers the EM signal of the molecule
In reality, when the molecule disappears in the solution, “appears” then an electromagnetic signal corresponding to this molecule and this signal is memorized by the water which will adopt a particular structure (clusters).
(See the "dissipative structures" of Prigogine)

Homeopathy and memory of water
He joins this experience with the observations made by Dr. Hahnemann over two centuries ago and provides a plausible explanation for the functioning of homeopathic remedies, so disputed by the medical world.

Attempt to give scientific legitimacy to the dilutions of homeopathy
still missed Beneveniste was not a homeopath and therefore it was not his subject of study! But he joined ....! How it relates to quantum mechanics / physics!
Missed once again, it's still a pseudo-science :(
and it is a manipulator of false sciences which tests what it is even incapable of understanding.
You remind me of the uncultivated monks of the Inquisition who chased non-conformist Protestant intellectuals. "Outside the Church there is no salvation! " and "the pope as the Church are infallible"
Without indiscretion, how much are you paid for this propaganda?
still scratched disc! But less, much less than you for yours! So without indiscretion how much do you get?
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 22/07/17, 08:54

Janic wrote:But less, much less than you for yours!

It's a confession : Shock: : Shock: I who believed that the conspirators were content with the feeling of superiority that this ideology gives them. :) :)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/17, 12:45

Gebe bonjour
Janic wrote:
But less, much less than you for yours!

It's a confession : Shock: : Shock: I who believed that the conspirators were content with the feeling of superiority that this ideology gives them.
actually it is an admission to touch less than! Which means that as he is going to say that he does not touch anything, it is that I touch it even less and if he admits to touching it, that places me far below him.
but your reaction is interesting: what are your criteria for measuring conspiracy? and don't you confuse difference of point of view supported by references of scientists and "conspiracy"?
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 22/07/17, 20:03

I have no personal definition criteria. This is a sufficiently documented subject and excuse me .... but you are really a textbook case. And since it is almost impossible for a conspirator to realize his ... problem, I will not try to convince you.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/17, 20:46

I have no personal definition criteria.
there are dictionaries for that and it doesn't match this one
It is a sufficiently documented subject.
Of course it is a subject widely (not enough which means limiting it) documented. Take the example of aluminum and listen to the documented scientific demonstration of Gherardi who is not a conspirator and compare it to the speech quoted by Philippe Sansonetti of the Pasteur Institute who claims that for 90 years injected aluminum has not never posed the slightest problem (like asbestos probably?). Or the explanation given on the rights which benefit vaccines, which is verifiable on all official sites, therefore legislative, etc ...
And since it is almost impossible for a conspirator to realize his ... problem, I will not try to convince you.

SI he is a conspirator and since you don't seem to know the real meaning, so you use it like that, at random? In fact you prefer to know nothing and continue on the rails of conformism! 8)
Last edited by Janic the 22 / 07 / 17, 20: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x